• Bruce
    The only vape I am using is the Pax 3, Dynavap and Ghost MV1. I made a mistake and got the Boundless CFV its not good (In My Opinion) and its very buggy. IQ is OK, and the Argo ( a bit on the light side) not impressive. Any idea's need something new that kicks ass like the Pax 3. Crafty awesome My lungs cant handle its awesomeness even at low temps.

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • evolve
    Anything by RBT is awesome, Firewood 5 has rave reviews, Tubo Evic is popular or there is the MiniVAP which has a cult like following on FC vape forum (and is generally considered the best tasting portable there is).

I am surprised you prefer the Pax to the Argo though, Arizer has a great reputation compared with Pax so I am wondering if you are getting everything you can out of the Argo?
  • EconMan
    MiniVAP which has a cult like following on FC vape forumevolve

An understatement.
  • BestBuds
    I'll second the RBT sentiment. I recently got a firewood 5 and I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm not able to finish the bowl fully and the hits are a little whispy but every once in a while I get it right and it's great! I know it's just me....

Anyway...
    How will you use this vape? Desktop, wireless, or portable? What are the most important things to you in choosing this new vape? Are you a flavor chaser or a micro doser, maybe a heavy hitter?
  • TheZman
    You should have went with the Boundless CF. It's a great straight forward vape with Conduction and Convection. It's my daily power house. No issues no buggy. I think the best vapes are a mix of both Conduction and Convection. It's always most of the pure Convection vapes that have issues and are finicky. JMO...
  • evolve

It's always most of the pure Convection vapes that have issues and are finicky

Maybe with some portables that is true, but RBT Milaana vapes are not finicky and nor are most convection desktops, so I disagree strongly with your point. Convection is actually considered by a lot of vapers to be the superior method of extraction.
  • TheZman
    Yes I ment with the portables. That's what you where talking about was portables in the CFV and I made that comment. Desk tops are an entirely different animal. And in that department pure Convection is best. I just believe portables work best with both Conduction and Convection because of how small they are there design and how they run off of a battery.
  • LabPong
    Bruce....why not try a log vape or some desktop? Do you have a budget in mind?
  • evolve

Sorry that was my bad, I apologise you are correct. Hybrid portables generally do work better and have less faults :up:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Which convection portables have you tried? IMO the learning curve isn't as hard as people make it sound, and its tough to beat the flavor from my MV1 or FW5.
  • Ctipp22
    Each vape I have is great for different reasons but I like my mighty for travel, ghost for big flavor rips but its not quite as easy on the move, splinter I use almost like a log at home and use TCR and blow HUGE clouds.
  • Papic914
    If size doesn’t matter I would go with the mighty can’t go wrong there. Huge clouds and battery last for ever.
  • bum karacho
    Huge clouds and battery last for ever.Papic914

i would also recomend the mighty.there are so many people with mv1 problems here in the forum....
  • Bruce
    I agree with your point about conduction. I wish I did get the CV but the CVX isn't working out for me at all. I will try to get an exchange it and maybe its just this unit.

Thanks for the advice and guidance.

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal