• Ctipp22
    What temp / variables do you find that get you to that spot where you look at your hands and think "these are weird" lol. What do you find matters most when being affected by flower vapor?
  • Ctipp22
    I feel like I could vape flower all day
  • Papic914
    Temperature and frequency of draws. When I really wanna get to the moon I start my mighty at 380 pull from it one after the other. That is my usual bedtime bowl lol
  • kebcatmorgan
    you look at your hands and think "these are weird" lolCtipp22

This is 2x MV1 bowls for me in a row. If your tolerance is this high, you either use the wrong vape or you use your vape wrong.

So what vapes do you own and how do you use them? Temperature, load size?
  • howie105
    It helps if you tell folks what vape you are using.
  • martinstraka8282
    On the MV1 I do the ramp up process and cache 2 or 3 crucibles in a row.

On my Extreme-Q I pack a fat bowl with chunks of black hash cumbled on top and use the whip.

On my Boundless CFX I pack the bowl full and vape the full bowl through a water bong.

All of these get me there, but most important is quality of the herb itself.
  • bum karacho

every vaporizer makes me different stoned also every temp and strain.
    i always take the max temp that my throat can endure.
    i like gorilla glue in my sticky brick
    i do blue dream in my vapexhale
    i like my plenty in the morning with reducing chamber
    the M is also very strong but the chamber is to small....
    crafty is strong but not like a desktop or butan vape.

if i´ve only bad quality herb i always take my stickybrick or my volcano so maybe they are my strongest vaporizers. this two vapes always extracts somthing out of everything.

most stoned at the moment makes me my brick
    most high makes me the plenty

cheers!
  • acstorfer
    I swap out strains. I swap out vaporizers, although I do use my Mighty everyday. I would imagine if I smoked id be stoned off my ass. It’s been quite some time since I combusted.
  • Gman
    Start making your own rosin
  • Ctipp22
    I use mighty ghost splinter. Definitely a tolerance issue not device. I use them all and blow huge clouds of amazing vape. I just gotta somehow lower my tolerance.
  • Dr green thumb
    if you have access to concentrates or carts those will get you where you want to be. Then you can use your flower to keep you there. Your other options are vaping at 395°f or higher and adding keef to your flower.
  • Baron23
    I just gotta somehow lower my tolerance.Ctipp22

As far as I know, the only way to do this is to take a T-break.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Baron23 @Ctipp22 http://www.cannanda.ca/enhanced-effect-tolerance-blend.html i have also heard whispers of omega 3 lowering your tolerance i dont know much about it but im sure that google does!
  • McNuggetsTrip
    In the same boat buddy. I need to medicate though aha... Something has to remove my knee pain and inflammation :sweat:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @McNuggetsTrip check that link above! I dunno how shipping works but if you know what terps theyre using i have another good link within the usa
  • McNuggetsTrip
    In the great white north... Darn! How much are they roughly? I found a store 3 or so hours from me.

My main strain: https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gelato
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @McNuggetsTrip im not sure just something im aware of. I used to have a really high tolerance i smoked so much from 13ish until i was in my early 20s. I did a big detox of everything i was doing. The only thing i picked back up was weed and unfortunatley nicotine. I vape both now and would like to phase out the nicotine. As far as weed goes now though im almost a microdoser.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Found it: https://store.nationalnaturopathic.com/collections/all
    It just says it boosts the effects by allowing more THC and CBD to be absorbed and used :chin:
    May look more into it or just do a T break and suffer through it :lol:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @McNuggetsTrip thats what i gathered. Even though its not lowering your tolerance. Its still allowing you to get more out of less. terpenes are a real marvel man i would love to study them
  • Ctipp22
    Just need to cut down for a couple weeks and then I’ll get baked oh and stop wax completely during those weeks.
  • Baron23
    Wow...do you know anybody who has tried it.

The drip a few drops on a tissue and breathing it in through your nose reminds me of some old Victorian dandy with his nose sachet. LOL
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Baron23 im not too social unless im getting paid at work. :joke: ive had to put some distance between myself and past friends. Im way to busy in my personal life to make new ones. So i come on here and chat with yall lol. Its nice though you guys are a cool bunch of people!
  • Baron23
    Its nice though you guys are a cool bunch of people!Tyedyesamuraiguy

You must be talking about the other guys on here! hahaha

Ok, so you broke with old friends with bad habits...I have had to do that also well in the past....I understand.

But that means that you MUST buy this stuff, try it, and report back to us! hahaha

I mean, you're the one who brought it up! LOL
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Baron23 ill see what i can do to get a sample for you guys!! Or if they sell singles. I hope i dont get addicted.... Lol
  • Baron23

26851664ff653c7b9377b65dfab15f9b.jpg

haha...I think I was Bender in a previous life!!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Baron23 LOL! I was just a hardcore abuser. Once i was done with all the stupid shit that was it. I wouldnt able to handel screwing with my reality like that anymore. The very reason i stopped. But that nicotine though man :vomit: i have a non sexual aspyhixiation fetish lol
  • MothChewMoth
    I've been on a break now for a little over a month. It's been rough as my sleep habits have suffered, but no mas until I'm again gainfully employed. Luckily there are some AMAZING prospects I'm in the middle of interviewing with, so hopefully it all pans out soon. Once that's done I'll start a fresh thread comparing previous tolerance to the new one, although I was a lighter user than most here it seems at 1-2 Sticky Brick or Mighty bowls each evening.
  • EconMan
    Start making your own rosinGman

A man after my own heart :heart:

For the last several months, I press 80% of my flower and only vape 20%. A small "daytime" dab lasts longer and is better for my "work" self and environment. Then towards the afternoon/evening, I can break out the rig. Going to order a Puffco Peak today (and VC has no code! :scream: ) and see how I like that. I've used one before and was pretty impressed. Not something to slam 1g dabs down with, but for normal-person dabbing, an outstanding unit.
  • acstorfer
    but device is definitely an issue. It’s not that you’re just breathing in vapor. It’s how you breathe it in. For instance I might be able to pull my Mighty as long as my Ghost, but it won’t create the same effect. While the Mighty does have better than average draw resistance, the Ghost is the standard. Between the Ghost giving a bigger hit, it’s also smoother so I can keep it in my lungs longer. They are two very different highs. Then bring in the vapcap...

On nights that I write in a rambling and incoherent manner, well those are Ghost MV1 session nights. If I did that every day I would grow a strong resistance. They all f me up, but swapping them is key for me.
  • Ctipp22
    I’ll try switching some things up
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube