• Ctipp22
    hold a huge hit in then sneeze. Gets you baked lol
  • EconMan
    I've really enjoyed this thread. We are really discussing art now, and not so much science. With "what and how" do we desire to get high. I've figure out I like vapes with some possibility of combusting.... because truth is I like the "game" of getting right up to combustion without combusting...

On my dabs I'm now the opposite. I like cold starts so much now, with tossing a hunk of concentrate into a hot banger seeming so medieval and barbaric. It's full spectrum, and as irrational as it sounds, it feels so good to be "connected" to the process that is getting me high. As @Gman has said, there is just something about making your own.

So for 2019, I plan to (1) learn how to grow (2) learn how to make bubble hash (and press it) (3) if time permits, also begin applying some learning I've already done with respect to closed-loop extraction methods.
  • Baron23
    I sneezed a couple times a while back and some dudes got high from it :joke:juxt

when-your-sober-reviewing-your-snaps-and-ig-stories-from-13333360.png
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    This is a good article that touches on terpenes. If thc sticks to fat then having less fat in your diet might lower your tolerance? :chin:

https://potguide.com/pot-guide-marijuana-news/2015/october/30/7-foods-that-will-improve-your-high/
  • Gman
    In a few months if you visit canada, there's a new store coming that will show you how to do your own bubble and rosin in store with your own flower. :)
  • UbarDog

Thats cool . Would defintly do this to!

Will the lesson be costly ? Gear hire and knowlege can be costly.

Although DIY and google are amzing things
  • Gman
    the plan is very cost effective so people come back every month to do their extracts. Still trying to help them work out the costs but it'll only be high for high end equipment. I imagine they will charge a bit more for the "first" consult and then after that you just come in and use the space/equipment. So having access to a long peak commercial press for a few bucks a month as an example.
  • UbarDog

I'm UK here so will not be able to go high end/low end or any end. Giggidy ;p
    ....but still i'm intrigued!
  • Gman
    oh that's too bad. I know there's expansion plans but the UK is not part of them, lol.
  • EconMan

I'm with UbarDog... sign me up.... I did dance lessons... I could do this :)

And i do make it to Canada as I have friends and clients there.
  • Gman
    Look for their advertisements in the coming months. It'll be in Ontario Canada!
  • EconMan

That's where I go! Cool. Love it there. :cool:
  • Gman
    Nice, we are proud of it :)
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url