• VapeCritic
    Think I should send them a few G43's? :lol:

• Dr green thumb
    That's crazy, I've heard of prison wine now they are vaping.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    They are really weak and you cant make anything out of them its sick
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I think that guys heart is in the right place. Sure the goverment is kind of forcing his hand to give some of it back to the inmates. I dont think that when he thought of this idea he was rubbing his hands together like scrooge mcduck is what im saying. He was looking out for his prison guards first and secondly the well being of the inmates which is all one of itself i guess. I didnt really care for the twist the interviewer put on it perception has alot to do with it. That guy handeled it like a champ though thats where i formulate my opionon.
  • EconMan
    For right at ten years, one weekend a month I taught basic math and business economics to inmates. I developed a warm heart for so many of them and am happy I've been able to assist many in getting back into some semblance of political and legal existence. Most inmates are decent people... most I've met I would have no problem living next door to and having them over for a bowl and some coffee.
  • Baron23
    most I've met I would have no problem living next door to and having them over for a bowl and some coffee.EconMan

Including these guys!! haha I'm joking around. I tough a life skills class for many years (many years ago) at our local county jail....most of them just small time/small crimes. The real gang thugs didn't get to come to this class, I believe.
    prisoners.jpg
  • bum karacho
    https://www.buzznick.com/luxurious-jail/
    in a sozialistic country everything is diffrent.we also respect our criminal and it s more than 100€ a day to keep them healthy.they found out if they are nice to the crimanls and they give school and work they will make less problems after prison and thats good for the whole society.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment