• Papic914
    yea I’ve made my decision asked for a African mahogany firewood 5 only bummer it doesn’t ship till the 3rd. The added convenience of the tray having bowls for on the go changed my mind. I’ve used the flight box definitely not my cup of tea. I just could get any good vapor from that thing.
  • iamcanadian

Congrats on the Firewood 5!

I suspect your weak-cloud Launch Box experience was due to either an under-charged/faulty AA battery, or a damaged trench chamber (the two main causes of deficient MFLB heating). The third potential root cause might be the coarseness of the herb grind (MFLB works best with medium or fine grind). If you get a chance to try that exact same MFLB device again, do take a look at those potential root causes.

Regarding the Firewood 5: I am very curious to hear how your on-demand toking works with that device. I love the look of it, and the multi-chamber 'magazine' is really innovative.

Definitely show us pics and tell us how you like it!

ximq2hq75ws01.jpg
  • Papic914
    thanks bro I can’t wait to get it. The magic box was the very first vape I tried. my boy bought one and none us knew how to use it maybe that could of contributed to my experience with it. But definitely will post pics and first impressions when I get my fw5 I hear a lot of good things and I find very few have issues with there’s.
  • Magicman
    @iamcanadian
    That MFLB post was great.
  • juxt
    Did I mention the G43 on this thread? People are thinking I'm crazy or something, or BUDs ALT ACCOUNT (I was literally accused of that .... I was like :scream: ) SO but yeah, the G43 is the best portable of all portables for everything ever. I don't really mean that, but it's really really good. Best portable I got. Mine was free but his are $100 I think. I don't get $.01 off them or any money, and they still good.

Sorry, weed.
  • Papic914
    g43 looks like more of a at home vape for me definitely will b considering one for home use with bong. I’m not partial to j hook and other things like that.
  • Papic914
    how do use yours on the go ?
  • juxt

I took it over to my inlaws today, in a smell proof box. Took it out of my car, walked it inside, filled it, passed it around on a jhook. EVERYBODY impressed .. @VapeCritic I told you you got a winner ... 2 stoners there, they will buy it right now if they have money. You might go broke, but you've got a winner buddy! And there's people like me who support you. You've got this! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!

so, yeah, and I like the G43 ...
  • Papic914
    nice bro it looks like a winner :cheer:
  • juxt
    did you say WIENER? I thought it was JEFE for a minute

But he can easily take a very large WIENER .... But Baron23 would tell me ... wait for it. ... That's what she said.

As I said before, META.
  • Papic914
    lmfao u a funny guy
  • juxt

Thanks man, I like you! +1
  • Summer
    Currently I use my dynavap but sometimes I’m not in the mood to play with torches.Papic914

How about an induction heater? Beside's Pipes' IHs, there's also the soon to be released in the wild fluxheaters. Just google it. Beside the website, there's a whole thread on it on FC as well as Pipes' thread. And in the near future DV will be releasing theirs. And if you google induction heaters for vapcap you should also find the company that's offering a waterproof one that looks neat.

" I am looking for little to no draw resistance, good battery and clouds everything else doesn’t matter so long as I get those features. And I’m in the USA ."

↪Papic914
    iamcanadian

Then, you might prefer a Milaana 1 or 1.5 & not 2 because the 1 & 1.5 are unregulated with no draw resistance & the 2 is regulated with some resistance. I think RBT still has some Mi1 1.5s available, but after they're gone I think he's only gonna offer the Mi2. Keep on eye on the classifieds here, on Reddit & FC cause used ones do show up for sale.
  • juxt
    I have never used an induction heater for the VAPCAPS. I have a DRDabber switch though. Should I run the switch and just hold the vapcap in there?

I'm super smart, but I don't know everything, so what is it to be folks? Should I risk total calamity by sticking a dynavap in the switch?
  • D. L. Myers
    @juxt, since the Switch is an IH, you should be able to hold the Vapcap in the coil, and it should do the trick. Just make sure you don’t have one of the material “cups” in there at the same time.
  • juxt

got that .. don't think it will explode? I'm not scared mind you, just don't want to burn the house down accidentally.
  • D. L. Myers
    @juxt The induction coil doesn’t get hot, so you don’t have to worry about the Switch burning anything. It causes metal that’s electrically conductive to heat that’s why you have to use the “cups” with it. If you put the Vapcap in the coil, only the cap will heat. Just listen for the click and enjoy! Let me know how it goes.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet