• EconMan
    Here is where I often vape and end up after I vape. I like enclosed quarters. There is a square black tray on the left side which often has a StickyBrick Jr on it. :)

hlkpwzod1av48i2d.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_4280 (278K)
  • Dr green thumb
    very nice, I wouldn't even know where to begin :grin:
  • EconMan

Like everything of scope.... with the first dab :pray: :starstruck: :fire:
  • Baron23
    Here is another shot....had a GREAT time

6gvmd8ajaksr9qny.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    What a gorgeous day to be out there.
  • ssaucyc515
    Jesus that is intimidating haha
  • kebcatmorgan
    yep man, I know Lobkowitz and Kozel well, but I'm more into small breweries and more ale style beer.

Prague is awesome for sure.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    This is a situational favorite place i have just come across it is percect!! sq1ynulh0fgl59ow.jpg
    6x7bt2bzob8tt04r.jpg
    13kykb6sp50ekbfp.jpg
    np2obi9lzna355i8.jpg
  • juxt
    Mine is wherever I happen to be...INSOMNIA FTW
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thats basicly me too bro but, im forced to spend a majority of my time where i am right now and i was in need of a more discret place and i happened to stumble across this little gem. Its like my penthouse balcony :love:
  • keenlyside
    Dr Green Thumb what strain helps your hearing (I have issues...)
  • Dr green thumb

I had a really bad double ear infection that ruptured both my ear drums. And what followed was ringing in my ears and some hearing loss.

I've had luck with lime sorbet, og kush, and zkittles
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    w4rnqhzcg7ojv69z.jpg
    s7elon5xic4fmk77.jpg
    1imc41ft38iegdlp.jpg
    I use to always come here until i actually read that sign the last time i was here. Would he admire that i vape instead if combust?? Injust thought it would be better to not come back lol
  • EconMan

The rock in that first pic so looks like a hunk of crumble.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    they were begging for it...
  • Trix
    seriously sick setup. :love: Your a little to far away for a jam session but when I'm on my to the next Phish show in your state I'll definitely bring a guitar and hit you up.
  • EconMan

If you know :love: Phish :love: then indeed bring that guitar or use one of mine! Jam time indeed!!! :party:

Got a nice little music room stocked with lots of musical fun things.... Even got a vape or two around :yum:
  • Hazel
    lol we have those deer assholes pop up in our backyard. But in my neck of the woods they assholes that swim over from CT. No idea how they get into our specific area and backyard.. bc we don’t live in the “real woods” or even have an access point for them to come in and out of the backyard easily without crossing main roads lol and zero water source..
    They eat my pretty flowers!! Douches. :groan: But I guess they’re harmless in grand scheme. We either live with them or pew pew make some venison. Jk I don’t see option 2 happening despite our love for the pews LOL. :cool: I like the chillen in the hammock one.

@ssaucyc515 see above lol shocking we got them in the backyard right?! Yea.. true story lol LOVE that you vape in the bath tub that’s awesome. Are you bathing in it while vaping or just chilled in it empty? I’m thinking empty. Idk why. I feel like that’s what you do. :wink: :ok:

I would say I vape in bed or in my office the most. Or in my kitchen lol Im a lame vaper, I don’t have a weird place.

I have def not vaped in court bathroom! lol :lol: Sounds like a panic attack waiting to happen.

@VapeCritic has vaped in restaurant and airport bathrooms though! And vaped in a bridal/groom suite and set off the smoke detectors where fire dept came to our friends wedding! :lol This was also an expensive wedding like the kind where you rent a mansion and usually get fined for shit like that happening. :monkey: We did not get fined though! :strong:

Actually... now that I think about it I guess the weirdest place I’ve vaped was in the Gansevoort hotel in Chelsea in the city. I vaped inside the hotel lobby waiting for elevator, and in in elevator on the way to club. There were like 50 people around bc it was the Gans and it’s always poppin like that. I also did it very non-discreetly bc I was little drunk and being extra “I don’t give a fuck” me. You guys haven’t seen thatttttt side yet... The bouncer was dying. I was like what? I do what I want! Lol :strong:
  • ssaucyc515
    I know picturing me naked is rough hazel but there's usually water in the tub the most I had in Long island were rabbits and possums :p damn hazel haha get a lil drink in ya and you turn into crayzel :lol:
  • Hazel
    lol I’ve laid in a bathtub before and drank a 40 .. and the tub was empty and it was pretty chillen....but I was also like 13 at my friends house with her parents having a New Years party downstairs. Lol You guys don’t even know. I’m def the wild one in this relationship. Or at least I used to be lol maybe one of these holiday streams i’ll get a little drank on... it don’t take much but I don’t like mixing vape and drink anymore.. These days I get the spins or just pass out after a hit so I try and avoid it ... but maybe just maybe. :wink:
  • juxt

Drunk Hazel, she in charge!
  • Summer
    Along the shore between 5 & 8p on a summer's evening.
  • juxt

For sure, sunset eh? walking down the trail toward the water, before the sun is setting. Hearing the water lap against the shore. Watching the sun go down, and the fireflies come out and the crickets chirp... Man that's a good one!

Summer, if I haven't told you, I really like you!
  • Summer
    @juxt, anytime from 5p on when the sun takes on that very yellow sun color & then as the evening progresses becomes that beautiful orange before becoming an orange setting sun behind a darkened sky. Between 5 & 7, I like to take a walk along the beach with the sun behind me, wading in the water calf deep with the sound of the waves breaking, the foam riding up my legs & the smell of the ocean. Then when the sun begins to set & everything turns to dusk, it's nice to just sit at the shore & watch the changing sky -- change to night.
  • juxt

I'm in FL. the town I live in is called Apollo Beach. I have lived that moment. I just read your words and shared a moment with you. I felt that connection. I hope you did. It made me happy. You're special!
  • Summer
    @juxt, lovely, thank you. :smile: I was going back to add that this is the closest feeling to Heaven-on-Earth for me. If there is a Heaven & I get to chose where I want to be for eternity, this is what I would choose to live everyday. And I'd have my Ghost with me. :wink: Unfortunately, unlike you, being in the NE, summer weather is way too short.
  • juxt

You know it's funny you should say it that way. I've been thinking about heaven a lot and heaven on Earth sounds lovely! Any time you'd like to discuss that just let me know!

NE?!? GO PATS! KAPOOYA

What's the temp there today? It's 54F here right now
  • Skyvaper
    Lookout Mountain in Denver CO is my favorite spot. Ive only been once but it was amazing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment