• LabPong
    Just ordered one after watching Bud use it on the live stream. I think if Bud had the time to do another review/comparison vid....it would be to do this vs Sai TF.

Anyone else have one?
  • Zep4
    I ordered one yesterday. You like?
  • VapeCritic

Hope you're still diggin it!

Hope you do too!

I still think this one is pretty cool, I loaded mine a handful of times and so far so good, but I'm gonna keep using it to make sure.

Posted these on my site the other day:

kandypens-crystal.jpg
    quartz-bucket.jpg

• Zep4
    Yes Bud, your video convinced me to buy it, as I’d been considering the Puffco Peak but was dismayed by the high cost and bad reviews. The Senior Stoner on YouTube loves both. Thanks Bud. :heart:
  • EconMan

I like both as well
  • Zep4
    I see a lot of negative on the P. Peak. Have you had any problems with yours, Eco?
  • Magicman
    I need for Ju1cebox squish.
  • EconMan

I'm going to post a few thoughts later today with some pics - so many seem curious....

In short I've used it a week, and I'm impressed. There are negatives, but there are likewise positives. Im my judgement, the positives overwhelm the negatives. This is a thread on the Crystal, so I won't talk too much about the Peak (which I like massively more), since they are so very different. The Peak really is, for most new concentrate users, as good or perhaps even better than a traditional dab rig.

I'm working on a very important work project, and if I can make it happen today, tonight I'm doing a large "white setting" dab in celebration

I have found that, like with the galaxy, rosin is problematic here. It tends to gunk up the coils and cleaning the crud out is a pain. The first hit is great (albeit the coil puts a bit of metallic taste) but it gets narley with all the plant material without cleaning and quick.
    It is becoming my view that a device with a direct "in the oil" atomizer doesn't work well on rosin? The Peak works great with it. I use the green setting.

Funny story with rosin and the Galaxy. Unboxed, excited to use, loaded it, and just nothing but burnt taste. Nasty. Re-read @VapeCritic review on it and come to find out there is a tiny near unnoticeable "carb" hole I was not using. The one good hit I got was because I randomly accidentally covered the hole.... So I had to do a major clean out, and once I started covering the carb hole, it worked much better. lol
  • Zep4
    I lost my mind yesterday and also bought the Puffco Peak. So I’ve got that and the KP Crystal AND my kitties‘ OneFastCat wheel all coming this week. Christmas coming a little late but that’s ok:)!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Sounds like your gonna have a fun weekend! Enjoy!!!
  • EconMan

Damn! Dude!
    It's cool to lose your mind that way. Still enjoying mine.

Read my review I just posted. Add retract from it, or add to it..... and make sure you get a 2nd atomizer to hold in reserve if not near a retail store.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment