• VapeCritic
    Hey what’s up!

If you have a question or comment that you would like answered by Bud/@VapeCritic please do one of the following:

1) Start a new discussion on the public forum, and tag @VapeCritic so it appears in my mentions list (use the @ icon). I'll be making it a point to reply to all public mentions within 7 days. In the meantime there are many experienced vapers on here who can help you out immediately.

OR

2) Ask me during one of my live streams and I’ll answer your question on the spot. All you need to do is join the live chat on Youtube when I’m streaming and ask away. Click here to get email or text alerts before the start of each live stream.

———

The volume of private messages and emails I receive is very high and I’ve always tried to respond to each and every one. Unfortunately I’m now finding myself running very low on time to do the other things I need to do, like reply to public forum comments, make review videos, do live streams, and build G43’s.

I still won’t ignore anybody’s messages, but if you send me a question about vapes I may reply with just a link directing you to this post, please don’t be mad at me!

Interacting with you guys is my favorite thing to do, and I don’t want it to stop. This simple system should allow all of you to get your questions answered and allow me to get more stuff done :strong:

As always, your participation on the forum and your support in all other ways is truly & sincerely appreciated, you guys are seriously da bomb.

Stay up!
    -Bud
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube