• Baron23
    Got to watch out for dem' flightless birds....de' be vicious.

c5af007d1f29c2dedccc9a9aeb1fb9e9.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    quit trying to turn everyone on with these posts
  • Hazel
    I'm dyinggggggg that's literally the best depiction of worst case scenario, mean loud ostrich in your face. :lol: :lol:
  • UbarDog
    I think its a Dogstrich!!!! :rofl:
  • Dr green thumb
    That poor ostrich has a cavity.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, its photoshoped but I thought it was kind of cool.
  • UbarDog

Cool? its fricking brill!
  • zancru

By the way, there's only a few kinds of ostriches.
    I believe there's 2 kind of African ostriches.
    They are huge, like really tall. They can reach 9ft tall in adult males.
    Then you have South American ostriches, Ñandú, they are mostly 6ft tops.
    And yes, they lay huge eggs.
    We used to pet lost Ñandú pigeons, weeks old, that parents got killed, or chased, and separated from parents :(
    We have them at my grandpa's farm lands, we protect them, but people tend to kill them, for meat and feathers, and skin too.
    Pretty sad, because they are really innocent, kind of very dumb birds, easy to prey and hunt :(
    Easiest trick to hunt them, you hide in the middle of the countryside, behind some rocks, then, with a long stick, just wave a colorful cloth, or shiny plastic, tied to the tip end, and their curiosity, will beat them, and get them killed :(
    They will come as close to you, as to walk around the rocks, and face you, too late to run now, poor animals, to be slaughtered at close range :(
  • EconMan

I published a paper in 1998 entitled, "EMU: The Flightless Bird of Monetary Theory" :nerd:
  • Hazel
    you’re like an anomaly. Where did you come from? How do you have knowledge on so many topics? Do you have a picture on the farm or with the big birds? I want to see! And yes unfortunately osrich is a dumb innocent bird but with a mean mean aggressive attitude sometimes lol Am I an ostrich? :chin: not dumb by any means but we all know I’m innocent and can get quite aggressive quickly lol I do think my mug is a little prettier than the up close and personal ostrich pic before, right @Baron23? :wink: 9ft is huge. I’m 5ft lol think about that. :lol: ihihihih

@EconMan You would write a paper about ostriches with the world monetary in the title of the paper lol I’m surrounded by smart genius stoners :lol: Who knew! You’d never know it just by looking at the first page of the forum. We’re stereotyped El Jefe’s but in reality we’re Zan crossed with Econ. What an interesting human that would be. I’m going to find my old school “baby maker” app that let’s you put a picture of 2 people in and crosses their physical traits to let you see what their child would look like. Lol :nerd:
  • Baron23
    I do think my mug is a little prettier than the up close and personal ostrich pic before, right Baron23? :wink: 9ft is huge. I’m 5ft lol think about that. :lol:Hazel

Def better mug than that bird! haha

But I can hardly imagine a 9' tall version of you.....hehehe...Bud better watch out if that ever happens! haha
  • BobCat
    "I did not have sexual relations with that Ostrich.' -@zancru's testimony.
  • Baron23
    "I did not have sexual relations with that Ostrich.' -@zancru's testimony.BobCat

He lied!! haha But the birds are fighting back

looks-like-big-bird-found-a-new-sex-victim-for-15170768.png
  • VapeCritic
    A couple new things to try later

xg5x3jdiv72wj9vb.jpg
  • Dr green thumb

Interesting I have high hopes for the xs go.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    what is "smart bud", are you studying for a test or something?
  • EconMan

I saw an ad for it and I think it has a good look and style, but I know so little about it..
  • zancru

Called dibs on the little cartridge battery :razz:
    :cool:
  • EconMan
    what is "smart bud", are you studying for a test or something?SouthboundPachyderm

Girl Scout Cookies premium buds I presume. Jealous! :starstruck:
  • Hazel
    Hello helloooo ... guess what?

We’re making you wait an extra 30 mins to get your Saturday fix. :scream:

New ETA- 6:15pm EST. :ok:
  • zancru

boooooooooooooooo triple booooooooooooooooooo
    jajajajajjajaajajaj
  • Hazel
    don’t you gimme no lip! :shade: :lol:
  • VapeCritic
    Weekly Live Stream starting in a few mins:
    https://youtu.be/qTB0Vp_f1Xc

• EconMan
    You would write a paper about ostriches with the world monetary in the title of the paper lol I’m surrounded by smart genius stonersHazel

LOL. :rofl:
    I have no scientific evidence, but I suspect IQ and "self-medication" are positively correlated (I do know on income intelligence becomes "backwards-bending" meaning at some point of super intelligence, this world doesn't have much of a place for you. Time to watch "Lucy" again).

Intelligence, is statistically, nothing but relational loneliness, and every really smart person I know "mind fucks" themselves (and sometimes everyone around them) into near insanity. The solution is either a "drill" as in the movie π, or a G43. :joke:

The smartest person I personally know in life is barely functional as a member of society. He pops mouthfuls of oxycontin at a time, then goes and teaches and holds office hours... If he doesn't stay sedated he realizes how relatively stupid the students are, how in reality they are never really going to learn what he wants them to so why try.... So he lets students self test and assign their own grades.... grades are meaningless after all, as is love, friendship, family, god, country, ego, learning, teaching, work, saving, .... The only thing that gives his life meaning is sedation as a philosophical end to itself.

As a pretty fucking intelligent Jew once said:
    "Meaningless, utterly meaningless, said the Teacher." :cool:

Lastly, :)

EMU = "European Monetary Union" and refers to the Maastricht treaty which was the foundation of today's EURO in all it's (in)famous political machinery, depending on one's perspective.
  • Vapedude
    Yes indeed.

I take solice in,

"I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.”

-Socrates

:wink:
  • kebcatmorgan
    yo Bud, I'm on the 25th minute where you were dissing the Win10 and there's a super simple solution IMO. I know you already said, that you don't want the macOS or any apple product, but you always complain apps keep crashing and freezing and shit. Well I use macOS (OS X sooner) for 10 years now and I never, I repeat N-E-V-E-R experienced app crash, freeze or any serious slow down. Maybe give it a thought mate.

Windows (and Microsoft) was always shitty and most probably always will be in everything they do. Every new IT shit they've tried was super big fuck up or they actually made the thing less useble (Skype, LinkedIn, GitHub). They fuck everything they can. To be honest I have no idea how's that possible, but they always fail. But people are stupid (generally) and they keep buying their products.

Of course this is my opinion and POV, but I used MS and Win all my life until college, where I switched to Apple and Mac and all my frustrations went away just like that.

And if you're buying Adobe products that's even less stable and their cloud was hacked like hundred times already. I have zero confidence in proffesionalism of Adobe.

P.S.: I'm still in the first half hour of the stream, but nobody told you that your mic has some weird gain and anytime you say anything louder you sound like 1930s guy yelling in the mic.
  • LabPong
    Well I use macOS (OS X sooner) for 10 years now and I never, I repeat N-E-V-E-R experienced app crash, freeze or any serious slow down.kebcatmorgan

Of course this is my opinion and POV, but I used MS and Win all my life until college, where I switched to Apple and Mac and all my frustrations went away just like that.kebcatmorgan

So you have not used Win systems in 10 years.......? Nor even tried Win10 for anything?

Yes indeed.

I take solice in,

"I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.”

-Socrates
    Vapedude

Word!

Great stream last night....too much going on and too much fun! :victory:
  • kebcatmorgan
    So you have not used Win systems in 10 years.......? Nor even tried Win10 for anything?LabPong

Oh I've used it, because I was forced in couple of jobs, but my workstation of choice is always a mac. For me macOS and f.e. Ubuntu are operating systems for not an IT people and Windows is for professionals only, because you can fuck it up so easily.

Anyways, it doesn't matter if you work out all the things you need, you can have any operating system, but from my POV Win was always the most unstable from the bunch of popular ones.
  • LabPong
    Anyways, it doesn't matter if you work out all the things you need, you can have any operating system, but from my POV Win was always the most unstable from the bunch of popular ones.kebcatmorgan

Question again.....have you used Win10 ever? If so...how much time and to what extent of use?
  • kebcatmorgan
    how much time and to what extent of use?LabPong

It was mostly minutes at a time on various machines, configuring stuff and or maintenance. I never used Win10 extensively.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment