• LabPong
    It was mostly minutes at a time on various machines, configuring stuff and or maintenance. I never used Win10 extensively.kebcatmorgan

Then you have no idea how far Microsoft has gotten with PC's...... Or how much better Win10 is than past windows versions. Win10 is a different animal all together. I'm sure others hear can continue my point....but it is not needed now. Vape on Keb! :fire:
  • kebcatmorgan
    Vape on Keb!LabPong

Vape on bro!
  • Señor Negro
    Then you have no idea how far Microsoft has gotten with PC'sLabPong

I do have a slightly idea on how far Microsoft has gotten with PC's and I can say, without a question that I'm still waiting to see a MS OS as stable as it was win95 or winXP.
  • LabPong
    I do have a slightly idea on how far Microsoft has gotten with PC's and I can say, without a question that I'm still waiting to see a MS OS as stable as it was win95 or winXP.Señor Negro

wow totally the opposite with me.....win95 was cool like the first iphone...but was in need of lots of fixes. Win 7 was awesome...but still had issues....can you say drivers?

Win10....rarely an issue of anything for me.....only prob I have is on one laptop that can not disable the stupid touch-pad as I use a mouse with it.

Anyway....I am still wondering if there is a possible issue with Bud's camera. I have had a situation with some cams (not webcams...but similar) being bad. I have a few of the same models of Yi action cams and one just cant focus properly and the resolution is off. So just wondering if Bud tried another cam just to see if this is a possible cause.
  • VapeCritic
    Whatup girls who's around for some daytime action?

We can shop for new computers for me :lol:
  • LabPong
    We can shop for new computers for me :lol:VapeCritic

That would be one way to isolate and try something different with your issue....lol

all be it $$$
  • McNuggetsTrip
    build one. 1 cheaper 2 you can build it for your needs. I can help out if you need me too
  • Hermes
    Interesting story on puffco founder from last year...in case you missed it. https://mgretailer.com/business/manufacturing/puffcos-roger-volodarsky-scaling-the-peak/
  • AnVom
    You started out with assembly, sweet. I'm literally working every time you stream so missing them is not a choice
  • kebcatmorgan
    oh wow, 5h stream :D I still didn't finish the 4h Saturday stream yet. Well at least I'll have a lot of background for my home vaping/cooking/living :)
  • Hazel
    So a lovely dude sent Bud and I this FYI message about not receiving notifications. It was written so eloquently and vapetastically we just had to share! ACTUALLY it's because y'all need to read this and see this if you are signed up for getting live stream alerts and aren't. Also... we just really love the Great @Bruce ! Thanks for sharing Vapemaster! :cool: :100:

Very Important: I couldn't figure out what happened to my live update notifications. I thought Bud was vaping off or something . I turned off my notifications when I blocked other notifications on my chrome browser. So I fixed that and now again getting the bad azz notifications from that dang, Vape Critic and his posse.

If your Browser doesn't allow notifications (Chrome) from the Vape Critic Live Show.... google changing notifications in chrome.
    — Bruce

**PLEASE TRY THE ABOVE IF YOU'RE HAVING ISSUES GETTING LIVE STREAM ALERTS ON PC OR TRY SIGNING UP FOR ALERTS AGAIN.**

:pray: They say second times a charm! :wink:
  • VapeCritic
    Stream today - Soon? Later? Nobody knows... :lol:
  • UbarDog
    Waiting for streams like
    giphy.gif
  • BobCat
    I was only able to catch the end of Saturday's stream, but it was awesome. Bud and Hazel were talking about Valentine's Day and how it is special to them- put that in your pipe and smoke it all you haters! Momma Bud will be messing with the flow a bit this year, but it seemed all good.

Regardless, I found a rogue copy of an early Valentine's poem Bud wrote for Hazel. Never let his charm and romanticism be in question!
    @Hazel@VapeCritic
    mzfw83o3dj7iauaj.png
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
  • zancru

you mofo jajajajajajajaj
  • Dr green thumb

Thanks I just spit out my pepsi :rofl:
  • zancru
    Eagerly waiting for @VapeCritic @Hazel LIVE.
    In honor of Hazel’s sweat, I’m doing my own crossover gym at home.
    Welcome my Single Matrix Stereo Matrix VROD Omni Ti Tip CrossFit Dessert lunch break routine.
    I’m averaging like 10 reps every 5 minutes, with an average lung volume capacity at 1L steamy vapor.
    Great for pecs and forearms, jaw and lips play an important role too.
    Not so great for your brain and wallet jajajaja
    Hopefully stream starts before 4:20EST ;)
    Clean....
    idz2xni13nxdnj6z.jpeg
    Vaped.... :cool:
    pge4xt2wfr7cyec2.jpeg
  • Imallergictocats
    jealous... Looks like a killer pre game setup...not gonna make this one...grrr....:sad:
  • Hazel
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to see if I can find the card I got him a few years ago. We... well probably I... tend to save the cards from each other and there have been some pretty damn funny ones that might be similar to that perfect poem! :love: :wink: You know us so well! :heart:
  • Will90
    Can we get a ballpark estimate for when the streamage is happening? lol
  • VapeCritic

Probly in a few hours, we're packing up some orders now and might go out to dinner but still thinkin about it, please standby :100:
  • Hazel
    streamageWill90

We calling it "Streamers" from now on. LOL Because someone I work with called it that and I died.
    Just kidding definitely don't call it that...long term at least... lol :lol:
  • charismaddict
    Let's get this party started!!!
  • zancru
    Am I waiting in vain for a LIVE stream???
    :cool:
    @VapeCritic @Hazel
    tj00khni1end0za8.jpeg
  • zancru
    After so much exercise, I got tired, CrossFiting vapes is a hardcore workout.
    I need to replenish.
    Stella y “chicharrones” for dinner.
    Dessert, more Vapes CrossFit, and some of these, I’m covered I believe ;)
    mt6rrxy26afkfaqt.jpeg
  • VapeCritic

Dammmmmmm :rofl:
  • VapeCritic
    Back from dinna, settin up :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url