• Hazel
    Hey guys!

We came up with more of a schedule for the Youtube live streams especially since Bud is directing people to them to ask him questions.

There is a new system in place for getting livestream notifications before they start. Check out the main Live Streams page for the sign up forms and to watch all previous streams.

You can also subscribe to Bud's Youtube channel (VapeCritic) to get their notifications when we start streaming.

Here is the rough breakdown of the topics and durations of the streams:

Weekly Live Stream Chill Session - Every Saturday 6:00PM ET :party:
    - This stream normally runs 3 hours and there is a vape giveaway at some point during each one.

Ask Bud - Technically, you can ask Bud questions in any live stream, but this one is specifically for that purpose and typically runs about 2 hours.

Power Hour - This is ~1 hour long and there is usually one or two vapes that are featured the entire time.

Breaking Bud - This stream will focus on current news and events, mostly dealing with vapes or cannabis. The run time for this is about 1 hour.

You Know What Really Grinds My Buds? - This one will also be about 1 hour long and will be Bud bitching and venting about his grievances with the industry.

The only stream that is always at the same time is the Saturday stream. All of the other segments listed above will be streamed at different times during the week, and we try to cover all the time zones by doing some in the morning and some late at night.

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD ON THE TOPIC OF LIVE STREAMS ONLY, THANKS GUYS!!

Stay Hazy
    - Hazel
    :heart: :fire:
  • ssaucyc515
    Where's the " let's blazel with hazel " segment??!? Haha. It's super cool seeing things coming to structure here :)
  • Señor Negro
    You can also subscribe to Bud's Youtube channel (VapeCritic) to get their notifications when we start streaming.Hazel

To be more specific (sorry :pray: ) that will only work on public streams. Private streams would require to use the new notification system.

To keep this thread clean you can add this info in your OG post and delete mine :sweat:
  • Dr green thumb
    soccer moms are the fastest growing segment of mj use so an hour with a womans perspective on vapes and how they effect women would be nice.

Many of us have girlfriends and/or wives so knowing the vapes that are easier for them to use and giving them a way to ask questions from a woman who vapes.
  • ssaucyc515
    100% agree. I'm just getting some family members (women) into it (medicinally) and having another woman explain to them rather than me would be beneficial.
  • zancru
    @Hazel @VapeCritic
    According to the new schedule, we're pretty close to today's LIVE Stream.
    Mondays
    Wednesdays
    Fridays
    Makes sense, right????
    Woooooohhhoooooo
    POWER HOUR coming soon gals and felons ;)
  • Hazel
    boyyyyyyy you don't even know! I LOVE structure and clearly am very ocd but hopefully this helps everyone. More people can watch Bud's streams because they'll be spread out more often and different lengths. I know a lot of people have mentioned not liking the super long streams while others totally dig them, this can satisfy both ends of the spectrum. Also will give Bud a little more structure and time to work on all the other stuff he needs to get to and moi a date night or vapeflix and chill night maybe? LOL :wink:

@Señor Negro You are right, but you are also wrong. lol Bud will share his thoughts shortly. :sweat:

@Dr green thumb @zancru hmmm really??? I was thinking you guys were just fluffin my feathers but if there are actually some females that want to hear from me ... then ... we will have to consider that as a possible add on.
    soccer moms
    Are you calling me a soccer mom? lol or are you saying I would appeal to them? :lol:

What do you think @VapeCritic Hazel Hour? Hazel's Half? Hazels Happy Hour? Hazel's PH for Vape Virgins! :cool:
  • ssaucyc515
    Hazel's haze hour :lol: H.H.H.
  • Dr green thumb
    hazel you are someone that women could relate to.
  • VapeCritic
    Just moved a bunch of comments to the Off-topic thread
  • BobCat
    LESSONS LEARNED FROM 12/16/18 PLENTY POWER HOUR
    1. With newer Plentys a velcro strip or rubberband can be used to keep the 'trigger' on the handle depressed
    2. @VapeCritic feels the Solo 2 is a good vape, particulary for being under $200, but personally 'for some reason it doesn't tickle my pickle.'
    3. After 2 weeks of Portside mini usage, Bud recommends daily battery charging for his usage
    4. Despite Bud telling El Jefe he wasn't sure about the Grasshopper's current defect rate, @Magicman decided to roll the dice and pulled the trigger on a 'hopper.'
  • zancru

.... and these were your latest updates from VUFOB HQs....
    brough to you by your favorite anchorman The Cat ;) jajajajja
  • Bruce
    I challenge this person who claims to be The Critic of Vapes. I challenge this Critic of Vapes To Vape a cross joint like the one in the Movie The Pineapple Express. Fully loaded.
    sbt5enidp9kdykq0.jpg

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • FH el mas melo
    boi merry christmas to me
  • Hazel
    did you just call me triple H? :lol: Just kidding.

Well we all know I have plenty to say lol and thank you, that’s nice of you to say. I hope someone can relate to me because I do have a different perspective since I can't enjoy all the vapes the same as Bud. It could be because I'm freakin' too-cool-for-school for most vapes? :smirk: I do like and appreciate your suggestion and will certainly provide my take on vapes. I'm definitely going to be participating in the streams as much as possible (what Bud said) and hopefully it all turns out great! :strong:

Since we're on the subject, Bud and I were actually talking about maybe having you guys tell me (or do a poll) which vapes you want me to try and possibly trying them on an upcoming stream. Hazel's Appraisal - it's no HPH (Hazel's Power Hour) but I'll let you know what I really think. I'm sure there's many vapes I haven't tried, so if anyone is interested in that let me know and we can start a separate thread. If not, totally cool boys and girls. :100:

@BobCat I love this! I want stream recaps like this from time to time. It's actually on point and funny. :ok:

@Bruce I was just going to tell Bud we will probably have to add a "Challenge Accepted" segment for you and whoever else has sent "suggestions" and "requests" in for him to try wild far out "don't do this at home disclaimer" Evil Kenevil vape type shit. @VapeCritic what you think babe? Once a MONTH??? :lol: :lol: I should have kept this idea in my head... I think I might regret saying it. lol

Oh and @Bruce CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :strong: :party:
  • VapeCritic
    LIVE STREAM TOMORROW 12/18 AT 11:00AM MY TIME (ET) :fire:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgxZ2UNW58

• Dr green thumb
    I would like to see you try the arizer solo 2 and the arizer Argo vs the fw5 and milaana 2.

Argo vs fw5
    Solo2 vs milaana 2

Also the appraisal section as well. Starting with the sticky brick jr.
  • MothChewMoth
    @Hazel challenge accepted streams would be awesome!
  • Ctipp22
    that wouldn’t last very long lol
  • Hazel
    @Ctipp22 lol I agree! Wouldn't last too risky anyway with the precious G43 babies being built here and all, and if something were to"happen". :fire: :down: :down:
  • EconMan
    You Know What Really Grinds My Buds? - This one will also be about 1 hour long and will be Bud bitching and venting about his grievances with the industry.Hazel

You should rename this, "The Bitter Bud" :cool:
  • Hazel
    lol challenge accepted
  • Señor Negro
    Hmm ... what about a TUBO evic vs E-nano ?? :chin:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Bruce how can you challenege the critic of vapes to combustion this is his kryptonite :nerd:
  • Señor Negro
    Naaah I can't afford both. But I got ya :lol:

I'm at the point where both seem to be close contenders for my next purchase, but when I decide for "the one" I can't avoid to see more benefits on the other, so the contest is endless :cry:

Can the TUBO microdose efficiently as the E-nano? Maybe not that good, I get that, but to a reasonable point maybe ? :chin:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    sorry i dont have either. I just couldn't resist the both comment. We've all gotten it at somepoint. :rofl:
  • duff
    Can the TUBO microdose efficiently as the E-nano?Señor Negro
    Yep
  • Señor Negro
    Thanks a lot, I will consider your advice carefully :up: :100:
  • G-Code
    PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD ON THE TOPIC OF LIVE STREAMS ONLY, THANKS GUYS!!Hazel

@Hazel @VapeCritic Well this didn’t last long... :rofl: We apparently lack focus :wink:
  • BobCat
    You should rename this, "The Bitter Bud" :cool:
    8h
    EconMan

I dig it. You may have missed your true calling. Like a Frank Lutz for weed phrasings.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment