• Dr green thumb
    Am I the only one? Is this normal? Or do I need to cut back?
  • Will90
    If your piss doesn't smell like pot, you don't deserve to call yourself a stoner.
    Hell, I've been pooping out full cannabis nugs for the last 6 months and I'm fine.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Dr green thumb since i first started my sweat has always had a noticeable weed smell. Never in my urine though. I dont consume nearly as much weed as in my younger years but my sweat still smells like it if i get the blood really going.

When i drink coffee my piss smells exactly the same as the coffee :gasp: its kinda gross but only a little
  • Dr green thumb

I know different spices get sweated out like garlic, onion, curry, turmeric, cinnamon, and peppers.

But I have noticed my other scent for some time but have never asked if it was something that happened to others.
  • Will90
    Mine does after eating edibles.
  • medicalmark
    I call bullshit how much weed did you smoke to think such a thing.
    I’m pretty sure this cannabis urine is in your mind brother.
    25 yrs everyday from am to pm and Have 38 yrs of those yrs and used alot living in Amsterdam and I don’t believe this at all.
    Never heard of this before from no one anywhere so I wouldn’t be bragging about your pseudo cannabis urine smell, it’s physoloically not possible and if it’s the case for you then I believe your one of a kind.
    All in fun brother but I don’t believe it at all, great story though.
  • Ginny Vapes
    it happens to me once in awhile. Don't know if you should cut back but I'm realizing I've really upped my consumption. Time for a slow down for me

brotha, believe it. I was detoxing & had to do a pee test after 2 weeks drinking water & cran juice. While I was in my little stall at the hospital, doom set in because the smell gave me away. But I had swallowed so many cranberry caps over the month, I came in under radar.

oh man, when I sweat, it does come out my pores. Lol

Mod note posts merged
  • medicalmark
    Never stopped since being sick 25 yrs everyday I guess I’ll never have this great experience lol
  • androponic
    Maybe you guys should save your pee and distill it there may be some reclaim in that yellow gold.
  • EconMan

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @medicalmark ever had asparagus? Ive never had my pee smell like it and i grew up on an asparagus farm :rofl: while humans are relatively the same were are different in many ways. Some people have a very high tolerance to medications theyve never even had before. Some anti seizure medications can actually cause seziures to worsen for some people. The human body is a mystery just because you have never experienced this does not make it impossible. Living in amsterdam doesnt give credit to your post either
  • EconMan

The chemical concentrations within urine are primarily a function of hydration, metabolics, body fat, and lastly ingestions. A person who drinks proper amounts of water a day, has fat cells that become less "saturated" that a dehydrated person. Likewise, a person with less body fat... a person who is an athlete, etc....

A wonderful book (that really led me to an extra career) is "Urine Trouble" by Kent Holtorf, M.D.
    It is **The First Book** for anything to do with cannabis and urine.

yuobgtr9s1lzzaoc.jpg

If your piss doesn't smell like pot, you don't deserve to call yourself a stoner.
    Hell, I've been pooping out full cannabis nugs for the last 6 months and I'm fine.
    Will90

Will90, this just made me LMFAO :rofl:
    Thank you. I choked on my hit! And you made me happy :party: lol
  • LabPong
    Will90

Dude...that is not how you do edibles....lol Nugs are meant to be vaped or pressed! :wink:
  • Dr green thumb
    ylqfl9b5rgw8hhsn.jpg

I am not alone :grin:
  • midas
    Stop smelling your pee. There are better hobbies available.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @midas how can you not smell it. You also should be keeping an eye on such things as well as color and other things as this information can indicate illness in some cases early.
  • Alexis
    Well I wouldn't be too concerned @Dr green thumb I'm sure this is a more common occurrence then we might imagine and indicative only of a high consumption which you already are aware of.
    So you could call it an unnecessary loop of feedback in this case but a confirmation nonetheless.

However before you consider making drastic life changes and vaping 1 kilo less per week lol, first make sure that it is not your weed just happens to smells like your wee? They are spelt very similarly when we think about it, so it can't be that hard to get them muddled up. :joke:
  • Dr green thumb

None of my weed smells like wee. I have some earthy scents, citrusy scents and skunk scents. I only notice on days where I vape, dab, and use carts. I was drinking cranberry juice with my dinner but I do not know if that changed the outcome.

@Tyedyesamuraiguy

329bw21602017yq3.jpg

I didnt know it could be so many colors and what they meant.
  • Dr green thumb

I have had poop that smells like weed too but that is not as common. :joke: they forgot the unflushable.
  • UbarDog

Shit smelling like "shit" is quite common when comsuming eddables that have not be reduced/processed 1st.

But piss. I have had asparagus wee but never weedweeee--ahweeeweeedweee
  • Alexis
    yeah good point about edibles and odorous poo. Our indica autoflower strain Night Q ueen, is very beneficial for the digestive system and colon and helping to alleviate digestive upset and blockages. But man it gives me mega strong NQ smelling weed and poo which is not unpleasant but very distinctive to the strain.
  • UbarDog

Lol I almost went on a stoned rant about a poo conisoire that could tell that date and times and what weed you vaped and ate.

"Fresh" sample a little sniff a little taste test. GSC!!!! he was smoking girls scout cookies last night! at 9 pm ,,,, about 0.68g then a muffie with night queen at about 10 pm!
  • Alexis
    oh yes also, I get asparagus wee every time. Some do, some don't, depending on our individual constitutions. And what an excellent example asparagus is at demonstrating just how differently our bodies can process and react to the same things.

Black and white? I think not!

Lol, no NQ muffin though, when I say edibles I refer only to the numerous jars of infused coconut oil in the fridge at most times. I always just weigh my dose onto a spoon, add lots if black pepper, sunflower lecithin and take it like that. Personally I love the taste. I would spread it thick over baked potatoes if not for obvious reaaons (mainly conservation and living within means).

We currently have three jars on the go, 2 different strains and some ABV oil. I had a 3 gram dose of the Brooklyn Sunrise oil this evening pre-meal. Only about 0.25 grams herb in that, but enough to be effective both for digestive assistance, and psychiactively.

I use it everyday as a digestive aid more than anything. If I didn't need it so much and vaping was easier for me I would be happy to leave the edibles off and just enjoying my vaporizer high.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Alexis
    Not my pee but my underarm sweat smells like skunk. Luckily my family loves the smell of skunk. We are genetically predisposed to loving pot!Gman

Yes I have actually noticed this myself on occasion when showering, a distinctive odour of cannabis coming from my armpits. And all I'm a very moderate user compared to many of you especially @Dr green thumb , at 1 g a day give or take.

And I do believe that there was a correlation between a higher consumption and the level to which I noticed the armpit cannabis odour.
  • EconMan
    And I do believe that there was a correlation between a higher consumption and the level to which I noticed the armpit cannabis odour.Alexis

Hmm, the correlation could be causal with respect to armpit odor; hence, just go unwashed to ensure one is most probably medicated :joke:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment