• Philly
    Is the heater the same as the OG mi? Is there any difference besides the air holes?
  • Dr green thumb
    the carb hole was relocated, the battery location is different and the overall size is smaller. It doesn't look like much but it improved the performance imo. It's simple and it produces a very tasty dense vapor.
  • FightonJAL
    Cannot wait to try it. My M2 is on its way from RBT. Any preference between the xl8r mouthpiece versus vapefiend’s cooling piece?

Many thanks!
  • Dr green thumb
    I hear good things about both stems. They are both great for cooling the vapor. The vapefiend mouthpiece is slightly harder to clean being the only downside. A little iso alcohol and salt shaken in the stem and they are clean.

Congratulations on your mi2
  • Other Side
    I have both. Both do a nice job on cooling but the quality is world's apart. The VF MP is really cheap Chinese glass and will not withstand even a minor drop. The XL8R could break too but it's thicker and higher quality so there is a chance it could withstand a fall.
  • FightonJAL
    Very helpful thanks!
  • Startedat52
    I have a combination of 19/19 and 19/22 stems but the long green 19/22 is my favorite by far.
    fetqx5lgfsp3vyg0.jpeg
    2o7mocwg0gbnm982.jpeg
  • warren0728
    i do like this vape ... when the funds are right this one is high on the list ... if i can find one at that time!
  • THeJokEr
    I as well. I can't seem to find any for sale anywhere. Hopefully they'll be producing more.
  • BestBuds
    There will be more.

Oh and @FightonJAL I prefer the VF mouthpiece, the XL8R isn't a game changer but it does cool it a little. I have not been able to clean a VF mouthpiece without the internal glass breaking. I don't know why it's doing that but when I get one I just use it till it's absolutely caked then I try to clean it and then after a few sessions it breaks. Try it through a j hook though. Not great for out and about but I love it at home!
  • FightonJAL
    Good call, thanks!

One other question. Any concerns with bud falling out without a rimmed basket screen on any of the mouthpieces? I would prefer not to use one. Thanks again!
  • Dr green thumb
    the bud stays in the rimmed screen. I was skeptical at first as well but haven't had any issues.
  • BestBuds
    your bud goes IN the screen.

Sorry about my dogs hair on my lap. :yikes: She was sitting with me just now and I made her move to take this pic. I'm having another one of my normal horrible pain days so I don't wanna move. :grimace:
    4a6h5tl3dg8lrj9i.jpg
  • Startedat52

Sorry to hear about your pain. I want to try one of those stems!
  • Dr green thumb
    I think that what I like about the green stem is that it's a 19/22 stem instead of the other stems being a 19/19. That refers to the base area of the glass and sets the load at a different distance from the heater.
  • FightonJAL
    Nice! I was thinking even with bud in the screen it might fall out but glad to hear it stays in there. Sorry you are not feeling well.
  • BestBuds
    Oh gotcha! Yeah I usually do one small 2 second hit upside down. It seems to make all my bud stick together. Sometimes a few specks drop off but you can usually blow them out. No biggie. :up:
  • juxt
    I never could get to like the Milaana ... I thought maybe I should try the splinter, but now I'm just like why I know I don't like the Milaanav1 so maybe I won't like either. Maybe it really is the airflow and other things that make the v2 better, but now I'm scurred to try.
  • Dr green thumb
    They really are very different vapes. The changes made improved the performance.
  • Baron23
    My understanding....which may well be wrong...is that Milaana 2 design changes were mainly for production improvement and not performance.

I have two Milaana 1's (don't ask how two...sigh) and I only use one sporadically...but it does work very nicely.

I am thinking about selling of them.

Note: I have not tried a 2 so I don't have any first hand knowledge on how the experience is different than a 1.
  • Other Side
    The changes between the 1 and 2 are subtle but impactful.

It's smaller and yes the door is reversed. The fresh air intake has been relocated and is smaller. This causes a bit more restriction which in my opinion makes the 2 much easier to use.

Sure you can regulate your draw on the 1 and get massive rips. That said I have dealt with many who simply cannot get it.

The 2 is really just suck and get vapor. It still requires the regulating of the button but the vapor comes easy it's just more straight forward. Kinda like an unrelated on demand Mighty.

The build quality and woodwork is much nicer than most of the 1's as well. Especially the earlier 1's. Ryan came a long way in his craftsmanship.
  • THeJokEr
    I WANT ONE NOW!!!!
  • Startedat52
    If I could only have one battery powered vape I think the mi2(never tried the og or first version) I’m pretty sure it is what I would keep. If only one apocalypse vape it might be a Dynavap. I’m getting to the point of less is more. Love my mv1 but haven’t used it in a couple weeks. Mi2 is so simple, easy to use(once you figure it out), easy to load, I suck up ground herb from the grinder or container, and easy to clean!
  • Startedat52
    Wow, .15 Blueberry Headband for first time in the mi2 :up:
    Broke my 19/22 green stem and ordered a 7 pack of long assorted colors in 19/22 from 420edc. Don’t really care for the 19-19 cooling stem as much as the one I just broke, hoping it will work better with the V1 splinter.
    xgjorqj1y9gn6n01.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    how are you setting your screen up? Are you using the basket screen? What do you not like with this stem?

The long green stem seems to have the best cooling in what I've tried.
  • Startedat52

Maybe it works too good. I get little feedback in tempature and overheat all the time, getting an unpleasant taste but not combusting. If it was all I had I’m sure I would figure it out though. The long 19/22 with a basket 3/4 down the inside capped with a top hat screen is my favorite setup. Holds about .12 this way.
  • Dr green thumb
    vuxq67gtoshjkmxt.jpg

Milaana 2 with the german glass cooling piece. I was able take some really good rips off it without hot vapor. I think this will be there in use along side the long green stem.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment