• Magicman
    I charge it only with the provided magnetic charger. It looks like a pen and doesn't really need a case. Solid Titanium is the ticket.
    33zxdiepubdavywk.jpg
  • justjustin
    To all the Grasshopper enthusiasts out there, couple ideas/projects to cool the vapor and make the GH more comfortable to hold and use.

The bamboo holder flips the GH, so you click it right side up and draw, making it easier to hold and on/off, inspired by the Sherlock style Pipes. The extra long vapor path cools the vapor considerably.

The plastic mouthpiece is my everyday carry out of the house that fits the performance front end. It's a combination of a metal "screen" from an old Thermovape with many small holes on the sides that I fit into a Inhalater mouthpiece for extra cooling effects. I had to carve the Inhalater mouthpiece down and add an o-ring to make it snug. Just having the plastic mouthpiece off the metal PFE makes all the difference and it's so much cooler /comfortable to use.

I've got glass, wood, plastic and a swivel mouthpiece that fit the PFE too. It's badically the same size as a traditional drip tip if y'all have any those lying around to try, I HIGHLY recommend it!

fj6v5gfvlxc9x2t9.jpg
    xxkbds0cyuo4rivo.jpg
    0o58gn9fn8tpx3o1.jpg
  • Magicman
    @justjustin
    This is for real content. I enjoy the Grasshopper natively with the PFE only. You are "dope gun" man.
  • BestBuds
    That actually IS Dope!
  • Vapedude
    Is it Smack gun capable?

Or just Dope gun?
  • bulllee
    Is there a 3 day waiting period ? I wanna be a dope gun slinger :rofl:
  • Magicman
    @justjustin
    Is mad scientist.
  • justjustin
    Hell yeeeeah! Just need to refine it and make more. Wish I had a way to mill metal or 3d print some better stuff.
  • EconMan

So you like it more than your Haze Square? :joke:
  • Magicman
    My HAZE SQUARE is collectors item.
  • EconMan

LOL. It's a fucking paper weight! :rofl:
    Didn't you buy like Square No1 ?
  • Magicman
    The one year hopperversary is approaching. I am not a heavy user, but I know a dope gun when I see one.
  • Bruce
    (I like your Vape Diaries) (Great idea, add some video and you got your own web space in the world of dry herb vapes).

Me I wouldn't even give Haze the time of day. Is the company around to back its warranty? I ask the same of Hopper Labs.

I think the GH is the pro-type vape. It's everything most people would dream of as the best vape. But for many like me, we need to see major solid changes. Then it would be the Vape to end all other vapes.
  • Baron23
    one of mine is working great too. Nothing like it.
  • Magicman
    On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for a working hopper dope gun.
    2azek8qo00u86d3o.jpg
  • CreamCityVapes
    A working hopper is a wonderful thing. Beast of a unit when working! Glad it’s working for ya! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Baron23
    My one post-RMA GH is still working beautifully. Nothing quite like it.

If the new design/hotter heater works out, I will most likely buy one....when its GA.

Sorry, not pre-ordering from Hopper. Too much history there for me.
  • Terpenetime
    I’m also going to sit this one out until the new design has been proven, at which time I’ll be there in a nanosecond, especially if they are available in black as suggested in the launch teaser photo. :hearts:

I have a Ti and an SS, both of which I bought used at just a few months old. They are both functioning perfectly so I don’t feel the need to take a risk pre-ordering at the moment.
  • Vapedude
    The one year hopperversary is approaching. I am not a heavy user, but I know a dope gun when I see oneMagicman

loll happy Hopper-day buddy!! :victory: :point: :ok: :up:
  • Magicman
    1tdaeh8wt93784nd.jpg
    I am guinea pig.
  • Pablopicasso
    Im loving my Hopper,
    Right now it is my daily driver.... I consider my minivap a cloud machine.... grassopher extract faster and better and for the size it is impressive.
    This is my setup9gcg6bemcsetw6vl.jpg
  • Baron23
    I too most often use it with a J hook.

wkoongts63tnbyp4.jpeg
  • meeemeee
    Is it worth getting one of these?
  • Magicman
    @Pablopicasso
    Where did you get fancy glass?
  • Pablopicasso

For me only downside is that difects rate of the vape looks bad and I don't trust what Hopperlab say,
    Said that I love level of extraction and how Hopper deliver potency and full effect.
    When I started vaiping I loved sesh vape but slowly I'm loving on demand Vapes
  • Pablopicasso

A growshop in Madrid,
    I'm loving it because It doesn't look like a Pipe and more like decorative glass (love to be sneaky)
    P.S
    Love your diary XD and actitude!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube