• juxt
    I just wanted to take a minute, in all seriousness, to say Merry Christmas to all of you out there, and to wish you a Happy Holidays.

There isn't enough love in the world these days, and I just wanted to share mine with you all. If anyone here is wondering tonight if someone cares about them, let me say that there someone who does care.
  • elykpeace
    @juxt Heck yes! Love love love.happy holidaze to everyone and hope everyone stays safe
    christmas-wallpaper-16.jpg
  • Magicman
    ed16rhmb4zqoaezo.jpg

Contrary to popular beliefs, chihuahuas hate clothing.

Binky has face that only El Jefe could love.
  • juxt

nope, no +1 for that one, I love dat face too
  • Magicman
    @juxt Binky is very pink and she has French manicure nails.
  • juxt

My son's cat, Missy is 28 pounds and rubs her HOO-HA because she can't get her face down there to clean herself.

That shit is so funny, that if I put it on america's home video, it would win every season...
  • Magicman
    4 year old and only partially house broken.

She can't even hit 3 xl potties pads.
  • juxt
    OK, i'm going to really try to go to bed now. I'm so excited and full of love though it's been hard to stay calm. I love you guys. @artv4nd3l4y@Gman@Alexis@VapeCritic@Hazel@Magicman @EVERYBODY and all the rest of you that I forgot right now ... wait for it ... because I got high.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    You are a prime example of how awesome this community is! Everyone is so heart warming and so nice! Happy holidays to you and everyone on this server :cheer: :grin:
  • Magicman
    @juxt is a pothead.
  • Gman
    Right back at ya man!!!

And a happy holidays to everyone here at VL!!! The world is changing!!!!
  • Magicman
    @Gman is squish wizard. Magicman only has his swole forearms and Ju1cebox.
  • Alexis
    Thank you @Juxt that really does mean a lot, I know your words and sentiments are heartfelt and totally genuine. I love you too bro! I already know you care about everyone and the world. I have honestly never felt the slightest bit patronized by anything you have ever said to anybody and I can see how you are always mindful and appreciative of how others are thinking and feeling so as to offer your best advice without offending or upsetting anyone.

Very brave of you also to be that ambassador reaching out with healthy good vibes to try and make that more of a norm in the world and send out ripples in the process. Well done bro good on you, and please feel good and firm about keeping it up never have any shame about expressing your feelings.

After all exactly what ARE they going to try you for in court lol?? That's the way I look at it anyway I think we should all practice lowering our defences generally. Of course it can be a little dangerous you have seen me air my linen repeatedly and make a right embarrassment of myself many a time.

But I just can't help it but express my crazy thoughts or go even crazier instead. I think that kind of makes sense as well actually like clearing your inbox. :rofl:
    That's how I will justify it from now on anyway, the argument has some strength I say!

So I'm prompted now to shout out a very early Merry Christmas to all of the amazingly friendly open-minded, caring and highly knowledgeable people who interact through this community here and elsewhere. Big love to all, wishing you all a happy and peaceful time with friends and family. :heart:
  • Dr green thumb
    I hope everyone has a safe holiday. I'm glad so many countries can come together and share thoughts around a common theme.
  • Alexis
    Too right bro, we ain't countriest here for sure haha! Just want to say also I do really appreciate your presence and energy here. We certainly dont share all the same views of the world but I respect you and I feel that you are always respectful of others positions and feelings.

And you speak your mind honestly too which is a trait I have the most respect for. Have a fab and hopefully comfortable holiday spell. :up:
  • Dr green thumb
    thank you, I appreciate those kind words. You are an incredible wealth of knowledge on so many subjects and I appreciate reading your responses here. I wish you good health this upcoming year and may you find the perfect vape.
  • Gman
    lol that's why they call it the juice box. You need to be on the juice to work it!
  • keenlyside
    So much lovin to all. Happy Holidays to all of us.
  • Hazel
    Happy Holidays VL!! And soon to be Merry Christmas!
    Thank you so much for all of your support, kind words, advice, feedback, trust, patience, and just overall positive vibes! We’re very lucky to have such amazing folks on the forum and are beyond thankful for the community that continues to build. :heart:
  • keenlyside
    Hazel and Bud. Love you both.
  • HerbRipper
    Merry Christmas you filthy animals
  • Other Side
    Happy Holidays everyone. Appreciate everyone here!
  • standingsideways
    Happy Holidays every one. Much love and respect for everyone in the vapelife community here. Especially a shout out to anyone like me who will be working on Christmas day. Huge thanks to Bud, Hazel, Baron and Claud for all their hard work. Lets hope in 2019 we see as much good vibes in the world as we enjoy on this forum. All the best for the new year to everyone.
  • Pakalolo2
    Happy Holidays to all in this forum and may 2019 be a blessing to you and yours. I personally want to shout out to Bud and Hazel for providing us with a place for the VapeLife family to gather and share our experiences and to you the members for helping me and others learn, share and be a part of something really special.

With much Aloha...

Mele Kalikimaka me ka hauʻoli makahiki hou.
  • KFJ
    And a very merry christmas for you and all the others here
  • LabPong
    I just wanted to take a minute, in all seriousness, to say Merry Christmas to all of you out there, and to wish you a Happy Holidays.

There isn't enough love in the world these days, and I just wanted to share mine with you all. If anyone here is wondering tonight if someone cares about them, let me say that there someone who does care.
    juxt

Thank you for being a good human being! Spreading the compassion and good vibes to all!
  • Baron23
    Joyous, healthy, and safe holidays to all

81da54b2c6127270fac0bd64e2a04e4d.jpg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Happy holidays everybody! I hope the new year finds you all even happier than this year!
  • MrGreen
    The first legal Canadian kushmas,peace to all.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    v7uibtrojsi194ou.jpg
    I love this hat :monkey: happy holidaze
  • juxt

I like the mask better...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url