• Cl4ud3
    Happy Holidays all :party:
  • kek
    Happy one!yr4367px9dbzjl6r.jpeg
  • juxt
    Christmas came early to me too! If you are ever around me and want to try my G43 let me know.

z0xwb1ad0pq7k9cm.jpg
  • juxt

And to you man!
  • kebcatmorgan
    Happy Holidays to all. Cheers!

pt8jt459xecm8ies.jpeg

P.S.: "Ježíšek" is like "Santa Claus" around here :grin:
  • juxt

Merry Christmas! how to you say that? is it pronounced JERK SACK? JEFE said it was JERK SACK, but I thought he said that because he likes to yank my chain.
  • kebcatmorgan

It's "Veselé Vánoce" :smile: and Ježíšek is pronounced kinda like "Yezheesheck", but I would say it's the best if you put it to Google Translate and hear it for yourself :up:
  • juxt

Damn good idea man, they don't pay you enough in your job.
  • juxt
    VASILY? like the russian name vasily? VANOCK

I wish I coud speak another language. I want to learn spanish. I might make that my next project.
  • Dr green thumb
    aojhnr6vqlhlmadj.jpg

Merry christmas everyone!!

namg6t57p460gw6c.jpg

Merry christmas!! @juxt
  • juxt

Merry christmas to you man! I wish i could give you an up close hug!
  • Baron23
    Wonderful pic, AJ....really special.

All the best to you and yours also.
  • Other Side
    Merry Christmas Vapelife Family!
  • juxt

and you man, I really like you
  • Other Side
    Thanks my friend. Likewise!
  • juxt
    So, since I'm just loving everybody and sharing everything, I might as well go all the way and get the LIFETIME BAN.

So Friday was the anniversary of my wife's death, I said that a few places and people are shocked. Don't be shocked, it's a thing that happened. HITLER lived. That is shocking.

On the anniversary of my wife's death, my friend and boss broke my trust. I called him on it to his face, I used words we used to laugh together with when I was different, and he closed himself off from me. I felt him turn cold on me. I felt the life leave our relationship. That is also shocking.

But it woke me up, that was Friday last 12/21 ... maybe i'm different since that day, you've seen me on here for a year, but I'm different now. I don't want money. I don't want things. I want to know and love good people.

I may freak a couple of you out. I'm telling you right now though, it's weird (of course it's wierd, it's wierd to me!) but I like you guys, for real, and I mean it!

My dearest wish, is that my boss and friend will return to me and I can give him a big hug and tell him I love him. If anyone wants that for me, please send me your good vibes.
  • Pakalolo2
    Merry Christmas everyone, and may the coming new year bring health, wealth and happiness to all.

jblp89ma1i2yv4fg.jpeg
  • juxt

Merry christmas! I like you!
  • Pakalolo2
    @juxt Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Hang in there, this forum is a refuge to many of us. A place of comfort, a place of learning where the sharing of knowledge is generously given as intended, A gift given with love and respect. My wish for you my friend and all of the members (whom I believe are like-minded), is to simply embrace what Bud and Hazel have created for us here (with the best mods online)...soak it in as I have in my daily trek through life.

Like my Dad used to say, " When you find a group of people who get it, keep 'em close because that is truly a rare gift worth keeping".

Dad was right you know.
  • juxt

LIKE BEAVER's DAD BROTHER BUT REAL.

I love knowldge, and I desire WISDOM.

I feel so clos to you. I like you a lot. Hazel and Bud, I can't tell you how much I like them. A whole lot.

CRAZEL. SHE CRAZY, BUT SHE CRAZY LIKE A FOX

Bud lucky, but he's a good guy too. Incredible really, he must have given me stuff that's worth like hundreds of dollars with no though to himself. He gives the way I want to give. I'm so proud of him.
  • Dr green thumb
    I hope everyone's had a safe holiday so far. This whole week to new years should be a relaxing time. Did everyone get their favorite vapes and accessories?
  • juxt

I got a Travel Mug, with love on it, and it is SPECTACULAR. What did you get though? Do I have a vape you want? i have 2 sublimators. I have the VAPECRITIC's Sublimator...

I don't need them, the GS is better, the VROD is better, I might have to give away a sublimator...
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Merry Christmas!!
  • juxt

DANG BROTHER, I MISSED YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS! WHAT VAPE YOU WANT?
  • Alexis
    nice, all very natural and, can I say...Rustic?

Hey man hope you have had a really enjoyable couple of days with any friends and family around, and haven't been to put out having to hide away in the garage to keep odors down.

Sorry but I have to ask, that final image in your post- is that an actual oyster or a sex toy?? :rofl: :rofl:
  • Dr green thumb
    that's a real oyster. I'm hoping no one has used oysters as a sex toy but they are rumored to be an aphrodisiac.
  • Gryfin
    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Why do you have 2 sublimators? Hahaha
    Seems like a hard hitter, was looking at it before bud announced his vape. Definitely picking up the g43 before the sublimator
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    damn brother it seems like your trying to give away all your vapes. I hope all is well.
  • Paxhead
    Wishing all of you a safe festive season and above all a terrific New Year with new vapes on the way. :rofl: All the best to the hard workers Bud and Hazel keeping the post office and customers happy. :smile: Looking forward to the G43 next year. Look after yourselves and vape on! :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment