• Hazel
    Q: Has anyone gotten or given or planning to give any good gifts this holiday season?

Q: Particularly proud of anything you got for someone you want to share?

Q: Had your eye on something nifty you think others might like as well?

Please share!! It can be vape related (duh) as well as not, and just something super unique and cool. :ok: :100:

Same goes for if you have been eye balling something the last few months. Doesn’t have to be a vape or vape related, although we are vapelife here. :cool: If you’ve wanted something specific and are hoping to get it, and it’s cool and appropriate post it up! Share with us! :eyes: :up:

*Please try and keep thread on topic.* :kiss:
  • Hazel
    I’m actually really considering getting Bud a green screen as a small add-on gift. I’ve been getting him a lot of things for his office and work (in addition to, of course fun stuff), but I’m really thinking about getting one.

He thinks the set up is going to be a pain in the butt.. like putting it up for use and then taking it down, and getting it to work right, as well as some other reasons. I think I can make this easy for him.. what do you guys think?

I can see it now... he turns his chair and bam, smashes into the table with the rosin press and everything falls. Spills his sake while turning chair, stumbles, drops j on floor and it catches the backdrop on fire. Turns to me and hits me in the face with green screen chair lol. But really.. how funny and compact is this? I found several more realistic ones of course but really! This things great! Lol :lol: :ok: :100: :cool:

Thoughts?

9rr8wzqbhdoh7hkz.jpeg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Interesting... I'm sure he will never guess what you got him either. :rofl: Surprise! Seriously though thats a kinda cool idea. But hide the glass. Cause i can definitely see that thing taking something out if you forget about it.
  • UbarDog
    Was not gonna post this till I had tested it but this post changed my mind.
    Its come all the way from Germany From a Guy on FC called "blokenoname" He has made some home made Log vapes that he calls Misty log's and been helping me with my own.
    Then out of the blue i get a E-mail.
    2mosgwn.jpg

What a Legend! Christmas gift :D
    Due to British royal mail . Its been at my local post office longer than it took to get from Germany. I should get it tomorrow, but Wife and I are off to viset friends so im not sure if i can get it then even, Will post more picks after testing !
    Happy Holidays all!
  • McNuggetsTrip
    don't spoil too much Buds gonna see it :sweat:
  • Baron23
    Sorry to wax seriously, but my son (who is in graduate school now) just visited with his GF, who now works for the Detroit Tigers, and I took them and my GF out to lunch.

They are going to Chicago for New Years and then back to Detroit...first winter in MI.

So, I bought him this....figured if it worked for the corner crack boys, it will work for Robbie.

NF0A33RF-JK3_black_1000_1.jpg
  • iamcanadian
    This Skilletoolz 'Honey Bun' is an excellent 17-dollar accessory for vaping, dabbing, rolling, and cleaning.

After 10 years of butane heat and many dirty vaporizer chambers, this thing continues to serve me well. I definitely recommend it to anyone with a 420 lifestyle. Makes an excellent stocking stuffer!

image_3822_1_52406_1_12579_1_81025_500x500.jpg?v=1499195986
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I did some super premo secret ops on my step grandfather. I drew his name for our draw. We have never been overly close he tolerates me at best, my family and i had a fallong out when i was pretty young. For the sake of our son and select family members that i am still close with we have been coming around more.

I had to print off an amazon return label. I signed in printed it off and let him have at the search bar (he'd never been on before) they didnt have what he wanted but i was able to find it for him.

That is my favorite part of the hollidays when they open their gift and its something youve put alot of thought into and its useful to them. I try not to limit that to the holidays but it is a perfect time.
  • juxt

Thank you for that.
  • Hazel
    the filter is portable and she carries is away. :lol: looks like the spawn of the pax and a kitchen garbage can. And just when you’re like hmm interesting ... wam bam how many payments of what and when and how many times per year?? :lol: that filter would never get changed! And I’m allergic to dust! :rofl:

What’s that dyna thing? Is that their induction heater?

@UbarDog That’s so nice of him to surprise you like that! Looks cool and it’s unique as he made it himself!! :100: Definitely let us know how you like it when you get to taking it for a spin. Happy holidays!

@Baron23
    figured if it worked for the corner crack boys, it will work for Robbie
    :lol:

Who??? :monkey:

@iamcanadian I’m not gonna lie... that really is a great stocking stuffer! Lol snap! I like their style with the packaging and colors. Chill vibes. Don’t love the graffiti but I don’t hate it either.. Expensive little tools there. Look pretty chill though! Thanks! :ok:

^^^correction to the above^^^
    Embarrassing moment - I misread! I thought they were $125! At least the snoop one. And when I looked again just now... realized I’m a dick.. it says $12.99!! Super expensive compared to $125. Lol fml :yikes: :monkey:

@Tyedyesamuraiguy aw that’s really nice of you to find what he was looking for. I love that kind of stuff and totally agree. I just can’t help but think about what someone genuinely would want or would never think to buy themselves, that’s just who I am. I like don’t know how to just pick something and call it a day. That’s awesome though, hope he’s blown away!
  • Dr green thumb
    that is a dyna stash and it holds the dynavap M and some herb. It gives you a convenient way to travel.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    gift cards are the easy way out unless they are planning a big purchase of course :joke:

I dont shop for things i walk around and they buy me :yum:
  • MothChewMoth
    @Hazel most gaming streamers I know have a portable green screen on a tripod. It unfurls just like those old maps everyone used to have in grade school and takes about 30 seconds to setup. I'm sure there is some config you'd need to do on the computer side, but should be minimal.

Regarding your question, I was unfortunately laid off in October, so my wife and I are going very light on gifts for family and not getting gifts for each other. I've been interviewing with a very well known gaming company, so that'll be my gift I I get the gig. Fingers crossed it works out, then the G43 will be my post-Christmas gift to myself!
  • Baron23
    Best of luck on the job interviews!! :up: :strong: :100:
  • LabPong
    I was unfortunately laid off in October, so my wife and I are going very light on gifts for family and not getting gifts for each other. I've been interviewing with a very well known gaming company, so that'll be my gift I I get the gig. Fingers crossed it works out, then the G43 will be my post-Christmas gift to myself!MothChewMoth

Sending positive vibes bro.....good luck!
  • Hazel
    We host Christmas Eve here and the powers that be decided they want to do Secret Santa this year and one rule was no gift cards! :lol: But normally... :100:

@MothChewMoth I’m so sorry to hear that! Good luck on the interviews and we hope you get the job with the gaming company you want! We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you At least you have the most important gift for the holidays, each other! I know that sounds cheese but I’m saying it. And it’s true too. Keep your head up and kill the interview! :strong:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    gc49swhoj9f9z4bo.jpg
    Happy holidays to my hoes hoes hoes
  • juxt
    I'm going to give @Magicman my Milannaj .... I actually gave it to him days ago, I've been waiting for him to get it ... he's pissing me off, im dying for him to have it but he's just lazy .... you know he's just f'n with me though, because he got his big butt outta bed to go get that HAZE SQUARE and that is shit so...
  • juxt
    I also want to give @Alexis something ... I'm not sure what, he's already disliked every vape I own :( Maybe Bud will let me pay for Alexis's G43 order? That sounds like a totally reasonable gift for someone special to me ... @VapeCritic ... can we make this happen? my credit card number is 4554432341 ... HA JK I'm Crazy but like a fox. For real I mean this Alexis, I am going to make this happen.
  • UbarDog

Juxt Be careful !!!! If you have any more christmas spirit inside. You might explode!!!. Sending a shockwave of joy accross the land.

Even thou that would be amazing, I worrie about you ;p lol

XXXxxXXX
  • Papic914
    I bought my self a gift and bought a firewood 5 this will b my 4 vape. :cool:
  • Hazel
    nice! Love the gifts you buy for yourself! I bought myself gym sessions with my ytsjndf lol :strong: and ironically I’m on my way there now! :wink: Enjoy the firewood! Are you letting yourself use it before Xmas or you gonna wrap an open? Jk imagine? :joke:
  • Papic914
    I just might :lol: but unfortunately I waited for my Xmas bonus and won’t ship till Jan 3 so my anxiety will b very high lol question while I have your attention I’m fairly new VL member how do I talk to you guys during livestream I was watching but didn’t know how to get to the chat.
  • juxt

Thanks bro! I might explode yes, we call it a Joygasm! har har har

Please don't worry, all good! If I start talking about giving away the G43, smack me full on the face.
  • BobCat
    they want to do Secret Santa this year and one rule was no gift cards!Hazel

What is the policy on Vapelife stickers, Shirts, and Picks as Secret Santa swag?

Happy Holidays to you, @VapeCritic, and ALL of forum family!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    congrats on the FW5 I hope you love it as much as i love mine. For the stream chats are you watching from the forum screen or are you following the link to youtube? If your watching on youtube you should just be able to pull up the live chat, and type away
  • Papic914
    thanks a lot man can’t wait to get that shipping confirmation. And yea I was watching on YouTube next I will search for that option. Do u have to click a something or should it just pop up when watching live stream?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I just watch on my phone or laptop and its right there.. Are you by chance watching on your tv? I get no chat on my tv
  • Papic914
    I was watching on my iPad but it’s kinda jacked up. I’ll watch next one on my phone. Should b good.
  • Hazel
    dude I was like 40 min late to my own party! :cry:

Vape stickers shit I wish. But I did give my secret person a Dynavap M and torch lighter lol talk about utilizing your reasources. :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment