• juxt
    OK, wierd one, but hey, let's share. I'm taking the G43 and some DANK to teh in laws for the christmas party .. FUCK SHIT UP ...
  • Baron23
    But I did give my secret person a Dynavap M and torch lighter lol talk about utilizing your reasourcesHazel

You didn't...did you? What if you get your Mom? LOL
  • Hazel
    oh snap I’m sorry I just saw this. Been a hectic few days! I think @SouthboundPachyderm answered your question about how to see and post on live chat. Did you figure it out?? If you want to get notified of when Bud streams just click the Live Stream notification post and sign up for text alerts. We send them out every time we stream in addition to the weekly Sat night stream.

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the delayed response! Happy holidays!!
  • MrGreen
    3 million Canadians plan to give the gift of herb this holiday season.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    we sure will.. or vape it all by accident :zip:
  • Hazel
    I was in charge of the secret Santa. I handled all lol and i didn’t get my mom lol she is in Florida being a lovely retired Jew lady with my dad until after new year when she coming back to city life lol she sets a nice precedent not gonna lie! :wink:

But if I did get my mom she def ain’t getting a vape or anything lol :lol: that would require real thought so I got lucky this year!

Bud got his grandma!! We were joking that he should give her the dyna too! :lol: She’s the most intelligent and functional self sufficient 90 year old I’ve ever encountered. She’s def AI LOL
  • ssaucyc515
    Just ordered a custom simrell dynavap for my self :eyes: and an induction heater :monkey:
  • Hazel
    what language is that lol simrell? Is that token A for something? :lol:

it’s an amazing gift! I’d be happy with it! :strong: I don’t think I’ve ever been gifted with it. Or bud. Actually. :gasp:
  • ssaucyc515
    you've never seen these sexy bad boys ?

wynox5yc2ehrkjfs.jpg
  • juxt

you into bearded dudes? I just shaved the STASH ... I used to look like Burt Reynolds ... now I look like ass :( but at least I'm not going bald like BUD :O WHAT, THAT's RIGHT I SAID IT.
  • ssaucyc515
    @Dr green thumb I like guys that look like Dr green :) beards are cool
  • juxt
    @Dr green thumb
    DGT DUDE, in a seriouslyjokiness if you don't HIT THAT, IMMA haf to :scream:
  • twhc291
    those are awesome!
  • MothChewMoth
    I apparently gifted my wife with whatever stomach bug I had. Merry Christmas, sweetie. My b...:mask:
  • Hazel
    oh my ... no neither of us have lol but that def looks like something we need. I’m going to look it up now. If it stop it from rolling everywhere... I’m sold!!! Or is it a vape lol I’m looking it up now. Will prob have to edit this post after I know what I’m talking about lol :monkey: :
  • UbarDog
    See-now THAT is true love :D

gifted my wife with whatever stomach bug I hadMothChewMoth
  • ssaucyc515
    haha they are just custom dynavap :) simrellcollections on instagram
  • G-Code
    Damn thanks Santa! Well I bought it but whatever :smile:
    Things just got so much better :ok:

Pipes Jarhead Induction Heater
    Ed’s Tnt WPA (thanks @Ed's TnT!!)
    DynaVap Ti Tip

r1vah72btafzzt0b.jpeg
    07y8x2cjkwjv0cdx.jpeg
    l4wnvivem7phgodj.jpeg
  • Ed's TnT

Hey hey, looking good bro, wish ya well and all the best this Christmas, take care!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    My girlfriend hooked it up this year. I got an Arizer EQ...
    du35a3xjz24r4ax3.jpg
    .... And this dope honeycomb organizer from delta 3D studios...
    e3zy0qklz69j92j6.jpg
    ...And it's glows!!! :starstruck:
    tst64lu1s4u133eb.jpg
    Not a bad haul.
  • juxt

Man that's a great haul! I want that stuff, do't have EQ or the glow in the dark....I got a travel mug for christmas
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    She's definitly a keeper! And, hey life would suck without a good travel mug, I NEED my coffee! I hope your having an amazing Christmas Brother!!! I'm loving all the love your spreading, its so much nicer than forums where everybody just bitches at each other.
  • juxt

Hey man, I LOVE YOU BROTHER! ... YOU ARE A KEEPER. thank you so much for ackknowledging that I'm spreading love, i hope you feel it. I really feel the love these days ;)
  • EconMan

Looks good. :cool:
    I just love NorthFace products..... I have a down parka I've used since I was a teenager. A rain shell, down vest, tent, and sleeping bag over all over 20 years old.... zipper went out on the gore tex rainshell last year and they repaired it free... including shipping....
  • twhc291
    That looks awesome!! How is it performing for you?? Do you rate induction heating?

That's a sick haul you got their. That stand is organiser is amazing.
  • G-Code

Thanks, I love it so far!
    The first day had a learning curve, but I’ve got it figured out now and I probably won’t ever go back to the torch.
    This is just my opinion and limited experience. I’m somehow getting an extra hit per bowl, BIG hits, the taste is lasting for more hits, and it’s more fully/evenly extracted than with the torch? I’m pretty good with the torch too...
    I don’t understand how it works so good because heat should be heat right :chin: , but I highly rate and recommend induction.
    I highly recommend Pipes as well. He answered my message in 19 minutes and shipped my heater the next day!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Thanks. The stand is pretty sweet. Delta 3d Studios has got all sorts of useful stuffs..
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    z292fev0a78wtr5b.jpg
    I got this sick flannel
  • twhc291
    I got myself a MiatVape Imp for Christmas but probably won't get it till closer to my birthday (end of January).
    My fiance got me new wireless headphones which are brilliant.
    Finally my parents got me some golf stuff which is awesome!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment