• iamcanadian
    Fellow herbalists: I am seeking inspiration.

Please share photos of how you have connected your vaporizer to your glass bong!

16797212_10154303942765108_6797406363491969245_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeF4MYe-aYW2SuANj6jS3vOQ9tBpCq96o4hbo2MA-8iq43SuHe3hgTwh7T0GUZjVoi7zvcekwlk02KqIyGwirbt-pxdHjuEykYhuNF8kzl-Xbw&_nc_pt=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=810ec49276e891e15f4f64da2fd475b3&oe=5C995A82

^above: This is my 'wang-jangling' of my Infynity beaker bong to my Vapir Rise 2.0 desktop convection vape. The surgical tubing came with the Vapir device. The plumber's tape is from Home Depot. :)

My wang-jangling fix is perhaps 80% successful. If I can just achieve a better airseal, then the Vapir device can successfully force cloud bubbles with its convection fan. I just haven't found any glass male-end connectors that will also join with the surgical tubing or PVC endpiece. :(

Not in photo -- I also run an Arizer Extreme Q desktop convection device, plus a Firefly 2, a Grizzly Guru, an MFLB and a DaVinci Ascent. I'll post those bong photos once I get some decent living room sunlight.
  • Imallergictocats
    e3injm953z5kpruo.jpeg

My adapter is a tiny piece that is supposed to be on an oil rig. 10mm -> 14mm. Herbalizer.

Best connections I’ve made are from talking with my local shop owner.

j0sz1z0r0glot0sq.jpg

I also run this setup to rip from the Mighty from time to time.

uv5d8hw1p2ps3oom.jpg
  • EconMan
    The silicone tube is handy!

I use a little bubbler (StickyBrick) with silicone attachments. Works especially nice with carts.

xlq85a33uysl70e4.jpeg
  • juxt

You're cool and all brother, but that's a contraption. only @LabPong 's BONGS are more complex

:D
  • LabPong
    ↪EconMan

You're cool and all brother, but that's a contraption. only LabPong 's BONGS are more complex
    juxt

But....I do not have a rig with a built in tablet......crap....I'm behind the times! :victory:
  • juxt

That's why I linked you, so you could get crackin!
  • howie105
    So I broke my last glass adapter and had to press a regular stem into service. The adapter itself is just a couple of silicone whip pieces cut and folded around the stem. Did I mention I break a lot of glass.
    HKXZ5bb.jpg

zPVrk1v.jpg
  • Oliviageorge098
    From where you bought? I saw it on ECig-City Coupon, but a lil bit confused to buy. It works properly?
  • EconMan

LapPong is on another order of magnitude. I'm a pragmatist..... I like contraptions :joke:
  • LabPong
    So I broke my last glass adapter and had to press a regular stem into service. The adapter itself is just a couple of silicone whip pieces cut and folded around the stem. Did I mention I break a lot of glass.howie105

Nice rig setup! My fav type of can....and you can not at all go wrong with a Solo on it!

LapPong is on another order of magnitude. I'm a pragmatist..... I like contraptions :joke:EconMan

I totally admit it....... I HAVE G.A.S. really bad..... :nerd:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet