• EconMan
    I am interested in learning more about traditional (cylindrical) carts - actual carts themselves, not contents - and their pros and cons.

If any experts here can name them all quickly, or via the power of crowds, name what you know?

I think I am using the 6th cart from the left right now but do not know what it is called, only roughly what is in it. (It was a gift. I am accustomed to Stiiizys).

EDIT: I chose this title because I got sued once by Toys r Us for having a simple webpage/blog called "Derivatives r Us"

ggsu9e0i1tuuup9s.png
  • VapePartsMart
    The one you took a picture of in this post looks like a CCell M6T single use. Post a photo of the bottom of the cartridge so we can learn more. There will hopefully be some markings on the bottom.
  • EconMan
    Here it is Nathan.

EDIT: And you’re good!! It says CCell CA478

xsx6y4tq56w4tta4.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    is anything written on the thicker bottom metal area like c cell
  • Dr green thumb
    It looks similar to a c cell but no branding means it's a clone and fake. Dank carts does make carts they were featured recently in an article which I am searching for but the quality they showed was different than what you have. Your carts do not match dank vapes real carts.

https://internationalhighlife.com/dank-vapes-cartridge-review/

https://m.dhgate.com/product/dank-vapes-cartridge-1-0ml-ceramic-coil-g5/435009800.html#pd-103
  • EconMan
    Another question. Best guess for optimal V setting on the battery.... It is round and spins and currently I have it set on 3. lowest is 2.0 and highest is 4.0 The documentation that came with the battery said to consult the cart manufacturer's recommended settings. I can find no such recommendations, hence I'm in a vortex.
  • Dr green thumb
    for my carts I use the lowest two settings and avoid high. I burnt out a coil on a cart when was using high and the taste was disgusting.
  • Baron23
    I generally start at 3 volts and work up/down just a little as needed to produce the clouds that I want.
  • SirSixPence
    What the EconMan Said. Burnt carts are the worst taste.
    Volts X Ohms (resistance) = Wattage
    You can use a voltmeter or buy one of the small boxes that gives you the Ohms value. also some mods will display all this info at once.
    Most carts like a lower setting always start low, But i Currently have a ccell 1/2 gram filled with distillate and its set at 9 watts.
  • EconMan
    I have just used one of these for the first time (in a "LIT" cart). Nice. smooth and tastier that so many.

@VapePartsMart, aren't these still Ccell technology?

https://www.ikrusher.com/

Ok, edit.... herd from Ccell themselves and they are satanic knockoffs from hell.
  • LabPong
    I have just used one of these for the first time (in a "LIT" cart). Nice. smooth and tastier that so many.EconMan

I want one of these!!!!!!!

3-uai-258x258.jpg
  • EconMan

because sometimes, a cigar is more than just a cigar :nerd:
  • VapePartsMart

iKrusher is the brand by manufacturer ALD. A huge e-cig manufacturer who entered the cannabis sector.

CCell is a brand by manufacturer Smoore. Also a huge e-cig manufacturer with a cannabis vape branch.

So I'd say the two companies are very much competitors. iKrusher might be using "CCell technology", but they'd never admit to that.

CCell is known for (or gets credit for) introducing their ceramic atomizer, but it has become industry standard. I believe almost all iKrusher cartridges use ceramic atomizers as well. One cool thing about iKrusher is their wider selection of cartridges, including one with top airflow.

The four cartridge/battery manufacturers I trust are:

CCell
    iKrusher
    Transpring
    PCKT Vapor

I am really rooting for PCKT to emerge a winner among the behemoths. I like their products and how they do business. Some smaller companies hide from people like us because they can't handle admitting their product is not perfect, and they know we'll call them out. PCKT has been open and transparent since the beginning IMHO.
  • EconMan

You would know! :cool:

Interesting info.... I'm slowly learning about carts and their I'm going to order a "palm" size battery soon.... the "long stick" is annoying... been eying the PCKT on your site.....
    Figured I'd also finally pick up a Dyna Ti Xl at the same time since you're carrying that line now (btw, which is just cool! :cool: ). Are you carrying their whole line, and parts catalog?
  • okla68m
    Today, for the 1st time picked up a "Cartel" brand 1/2 gm Durbin Poison cartridge. ...had No Clue that after 50 years I was Such a LIGHT WEIGHT !
    OMG. TALK ABOUT STRONG ! LUCKILY, I Didn't just Jump in and Blast it....would have been Crawling to the Bowl and Locking & Loading !
  • LabPong
    Today, for the 1st time picked up a "Cartel" brand 1/2 gm Durbin Poison cartridge. ...had No Clue that after 50 years I was Such a LIGHT WEIGHT !okla68m

It is just because it is different to your body. The first time I tried carts last fall....I bought about 4 or 5 different ones......and tested 3. I took about 3 pulls off each one in a 15 min period.....I was in dream land for half a day. The medication is much different feeling and acting I find.

Now that my body has gotten adapted to the substance type....carts are more of a little bump to hold me over until I get back to my main flower vapes. But the hard part is finding ones that do not taste like chemicals or have crap in them.....or don't pass basic testing.
  • VapePartsMart
    I do think you can't go wrong with the PCKT. So far customer feedback is great on it, and unlike other oil cartridge batteries it has a one year warranty that I'm confident will actually be honored :100:

As for DynaVap, we are carrying most of their line but certainly not all of it. I guess you could say we've done a soft launch of the DynaLine (i just coined that term). I hope to be carrying literally all of their line, including all parts, in the coming weeks and do an email announcement to our customers about it.
  • okla68m
    Glad I Didn't do that..was Concerned, so, only did a Cigar Puff to begin with, Good Thing, DAMN ! And I thought the Concentrate (dab) I made was STOUT !
  • okla68m
    ka1585agz5a9s6da.jpg
    How long will one of these Carts stay Viable...seems as Strong as it is, will take some Time....will Definitely go with a Hybrid or Indica next time...the pure Sativa is ANXIETY CITY in a Puff...TRUE "ONE HITTER" SUBSTANCE...
    DURBIN POISON !
  • Dr green thumb
    quite some time if stored in a cool place out of the sun.
  • EconMan
    I invented something.

Introducing the CartHeart :joke:

ugcc03uazamfiol1.jpeg

A short vid (.mov)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWcN9ykHh-lEUVVTMeSdK-BvFFGWZRgr/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Dr green thumb

Good hit from a cart. Dabbing carts is the new best thing.
  • LabPong
    I invented something.

Introducing the CartHeart :joke:
    EconMan

Because vaping a cart at 5w in a rig ......just barely gets me lifted..... now that I have been pounding down rosin squishes in the FF2 for months on end..... haaaaa

Not sure I want a hit off that cart cannon.....for me...its enough with a 2.6w cart battery and clean full spectrum oil in it.
  • SirSixPence

I swear I was gonna do this today, I have been holding my cart upside down on my bong all day.
    Been hitting some Deathstar distillate out of a CCell with a rubber cap on it.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Hello fellow cart users! Im heading to the store tomorrow and was wondering if Hash oil can be used in refillable carts. If not I'll pick up a distillate syringe :ok: that hash oil is on sale that's why ahaha
  • Dr green thumb
    yes bho can be used in carts, it was the way carts were introduced to the market. Now most carts are made with distillate and terpenes which is more refined and extracted with co2 not butane.
  • EconMan

Because of where i live, supply shocks are to be expected. So within my forecasting, I use carts as safety stock (they are ALWAYS available with a few days leadtime, not so with flower). I usually keep around 10 1g units and if I get down to 5, it's reorder time.

But I hate carts. They are harsh and taste like shit, unless you turn down the power to the point microdoses are all that are possible. However, this thing works quite well. Got the P80 set to 3.5 v and the hits come out as "mini-dabs" (assuming good honey in the cart). Almost no throat hit anymore, and the intensity of the inhalation results in a serious high. :)

Is anything like this already developed that works? A small portable water bubbler significantly reduces heat and throat spray, that carts can screw into....? If so, I'll buy it. If not, perhaps I should go bankrupt and play product developer?

I was thinking something the size of a StickyBrickJr, designed well, could replicate what I did here..... something to turn carts -- mostly a stealth device -- into desktop vaporizers.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Got this bad boy today pain in the ass with puting it in the tank 1y8bly4rx2xpyyfg.jpg
  • Dr green thumb

That should make your night very good. :strong:
  • EconMan

Come on over. I just got a new "Hater Keg" banger, and we'll do that whole gram in one session :nerd:

Or if you prefer, we'll try and break a Puffco Peak atomizer :joke:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet