• ssaucyc515
    SO SOFT WHAT THE EF!

Very comfy shirts! I like how it isint all in your face and of course the logo is dope lol. Also super appreciate the extra pick and stickers. I actually really like the design so I put it on my devices or computers/phones lol. Had to get both designs. Wish you guys had hoodies!

Great shirt, greater people :)

@thevapecritic @Hazel

zmyhbb0b8k8jbfws.jpg

Dare I say it's softer than my underarmor bedtime shirt? :scream:
  • VapeCritic

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cool:
  • Hazel
    It’s def fuckin softer than that hoe under armpit! Lmao auto correct but I’m keeping it. :lol:

So glad you like them, we really wanted good quality. It took a lot of back and forth but they’re :100: now.

Im going to work on getting some more for the store. Def not changing the fabric blend though, they’re finally :100: Yes! Hoodies and long sleeve shirts would be cool just need to find better pricing. :groan:

Rock that shirt Young Sauce! :strong:

Happy New Year!!
  • Magicman
    @Hazel Please make the logo bigger. I need one with huge logo on my chest, like this.
    2cxejnawvgmo8exr.jpg
  • McNuggetsTrip
    vape man :lol: getting the bad guys too stoned to move :eyes:
  • Baron23
    Loose fit would be nice for those of us with a Rubenesque physique LOL

latest?cb=20120626142744
  • PuffItUp
    Yea, they are some of the most comfortable shirts I have. Sooooo nice to wear!
  • Hazel
    your vagina looks stunning in that outfit!
  • Hazel
    rofl: dyinggggg

That cherub wanna-be Leonardo Da Vinci i model has the best facial expression. It’s lkke straight diareaah mixed with misery and his body is like lumpy cottage cheese.
  • Baron23
    Paul Peter Rubens...considered a Great Master....but yeah, I don't know who he used for models with all of the cellulite! haha

And look at hands and feet which always seemed to challenge Renaissance and Baroque painters.

And yes, his face looks like he needs to pass gas!!!

But serious...get at least one loose fit for me...I don't seem to be losing any weight over the holidays! hahaha

And look at the little cherub to the right...he's taking a piss, alright! haha
  • UbarDog
    I would rock a hoodie with pride !
  • John Cocktostone
    I want a baby-doll tee
  • Hazel
    no idea who that artist is but if he’s famous and well known, and painted things like this.. it’s a good chance I’ve seen his work in the Louvre or somewhere. I was too young to care and be into what I was looking at back in my teen years, but my parents certainly gave me some culture lol

I actually got lost in the Louvre at 14/15 and remember it like it was yesterday. How many people can say that lol

And didn’t even notice the peeing cherub or the hands and feet! I know fuller figures were the norm and beautiful back then but fuller figure and feet that have layers are two different things. :lol:

I wish I could get you guys hoodies. If anyone has a good contact/vendor for custom apparel they’d like to share, i’ll gladly check them out! Just shoot me pm with name.

@John Cocktostone is the babydoll for you or @Magicman ? For a ... romantic candlelit night?
  • John Cocktostone
    it's a His and His shirt for our post bliss vape sessions
  • Baron23
    it is where the term Rubeneque, to describe women with big curves, came from. He is def famous and is def in the Louvre.

I would love a hoody if you guys decide to stock them.

Google for best hoodie blanks for printing:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&ei=yIEqXJjAELCe_Qalw6DABA&q=best+quality+hoodie+blanks&oq=best+quality+hoody+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13l4j0i22i10i30j0i22i30l5.16272.19427..27103...0.0..0.138.1818.15j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0j35i39j0i131j0i67j0i20i263j0i10.qXq_OjGIeoA

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Paintings_by_Peter_Paul_Rubens_in_the_Louvre

Sir Peter Paul Rubens (/ˈruːbənz/;[1] Dutch: [ˈrybə(n)s]; 28 June 1577 – 30 May 1640) was a Flemish artist. He is considered the most influential artist of Flemish Baroque tradition. Rubens' highly charged compositions reference erudite aspects of classical and Christian history. His unique and immensely popular Baroque style emphasized movement, color, and sensuality, which followed the immediate, dramatic artistic style promoted in the Counter-Reformation. Rubens specialized in making altarpieces, portraits, landscapes, and history paintings of mythological and allegorical subjects.
  • MothChewMoth
    I have a friend who does screen printing, but they're out here in CA. I'm not sure what shipping would be, but I can pass along their info.
  • LabPong
    The VL shirts are the shizzel fo yo snizzel......and make you feel quite comfratizzel! :sparkle:
  • Hazel
    welllll now I feel dumb af lol I didn’t even google him like a normal person before responding. :snicker:
  • Pakalolo2
    @Hazel Good morning Hazel. You two still celebrating or just up cause you miss us?

Happy New Year

Like Baron23, I would definitely purchase a hoody if you can find one in my size. It seems us “girth challenged” individuals seem to have a tougher time find decent apparel these days but to have a Vape Critic hoody available would be very cool indeed.

Anyway, last crucible of the night is raised to you and Bud for a great 2018 and a wish for an even better 2019!
  • Hazel
    Lol funny! I was def not celebrating anymore but maybe I should’ve been :sweat: I think it was actually 4:20AM in NY when I awoke from my slumber and decided to check the forum. So I guess yea...maybe you could say I missed you guys of checking the forum at 420 am is what’s on my mind! :wink:

@Baron23 @Pakalolo2
    Girth challanged
    :lol:

dying! What a way to describe your bod for getting me to understand the width or looseness of a shirt/hoody you guys want! There’s only ONE thing I’ve know the word “girth” to be used for and i’ll give you a hint... it’s not for shirts. :lol:

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too! Hoping 2019 is a really strong kickass year. Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous year ahead. :hearts:
  • Baron23

There’s only ONE thing I’ve know the word “girth” to be used for and i’ll give you a hint... it’s not for shirts. :lol:Hazel

Well...yeah, but that's why we need them roomy also!! haha
  • Hazel
    Totes! That would be awesome. I like the company we’re using but I’m open to checking out others as well. Shipping from CA doesn’t bother me as long as the product quality is up to par and correspondence with edits etc is timely. :strong:

Can you please pm me the name of company and contact? No rush, and no need to reach out to your pal yet. I don’t think I’ll be reaching out right now anyway bc we’re already in the middle of working on a quote with our current co. Howevs I’m def down to look at the site and costs etc. and do some duediligence.

We can get hoodies as well as a bunch of other awesome apparell id love to get logo’d up one day from our current place but it just doesn’t make sense cost wise right now. Not enough of a price break for ordering bulk either plus I keep having to add on upchrages for things bc of the quality I want. Oh well. :chin:

BOOM! GIRTH LOVER

Well...yeah, but that's why we need them roomy also!! hahaBaron23
    :lol: uhuh Lol ihihihih
  • Hazel
    :lol: you mean like these???

izmf9o0g5jcmufns.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    lol. You should go into marketing. I could only imagine a website that you had total control over. :rofl: :lol:
  • Pakalolo2
    @Dr green thumb@Hazel Too funny! But you know I will be a customer.
  • Hazel
    lol I've been in charge of one before but those snitches didn't want to give me full reign to do what I wanted. I don't understand why! :lol:

You should see my camera roll in my phone. I have so many real life and fake news pictures in there it's like an ADD explosion. It's funny to look back though when I'm looking for a pic to see the weird crap I've screenshotted or made. Remember the VC Sneakers???

NEW CAMPAIGN: GIVE HAZEL WEBSITE CONTROL :party: :sweat: #prnightmare
  • Magicman
    pn4audouoqb1tg90.jpg

The shirts are swole.
  • LabPong
    Damn....ease up on the Ju1ce Box Magicman.....it's more powerful than anabolic steroids lol :wink:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment