• Westkvw
    Hello,
    Does anyone have any recommendations for an Enail. I know Flowerpot is the best but its a bit pricey. I see the Dr Dabber Boost and The Dabado pro 2. Does anyone have experience with these?
  • EconMan

Are you wanting an e-nail (to use with your own bangers) or a dabing appliance (like Puffco Peak)?

I don't really like e-nails per se so I'm the wrong guy on that subject (prefer a torch and quartz), but I do like the Peak very much as a self-contained dabbing device. They did a good job.
  • Westkvw
    That's good to know because I was aiming more towards a device
  • bum karacho

prefer a torch and quartzEconMan

my headshop run out of quarz,so i had to try a cheap ceramic 9 bucks and a cheap titanium nail 15 bucks .
    at the moment i like ceramic best.
    wrqeq43eftv23ydg.jpg
  • Baron23
    GREAT enail set up is:

1. 710coils.com Opaque Banger (I used a 25 mm as 30 is just too big for me, personally)
    https://710coils.com/collections/everything-1/products/25mm-opaque-thick-bottom-banger

2. 710coils.com 25mm coil and coil clip kit
    https://710coils.com/collections/everything-1/products/25mm-barrel
    https://710coils.com/products/710-coils-clip-kit

3. If you don't have a carb cap, just get the Pi cap from 710coils.com
    https://710coils.com/collections/everything-1/products/quartz-pi-24mm-clear-ball-cap

4. Auber RDK-300 controller
    https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=484

710coils products are VERY high quality but not at the very high price of USA made bangers. For $45 you get a banger that is completely comparable with a $180 Toro or the like. Also, I like Shane and I know he is 100% honest and a frantic about CS.
  • Westkvw
    That's great info thanks so much
  • Baron23
    If you ask in your order, Shane will fit your coil to your banger for you. Small adjustments but he's very good at it and it helps to keep the temps down a bit by better heat transfer.

Check it out...and no, I have no commercial affiliation with Shane or 710coils, but he is a friend of mine.
  • EconMan

Wow, perhaps I should pick up those three items. But I'm more of a low-temp / slow start sort of guy, and all the e-nails of friends I've used are so darn hot.

at the moment i like ceramic bestbum karacho

What I love most about quartz is it is clear and I can keep it very clean. My bangers look better than when they were new! :)
    Ceramic seems to get "darkened" and that triggers... lol :joke:
  • UbarDog
    Being an E-Noobal - Got a couple of Questions

What's the life expectancy of Heating coils? (I know its depending on daily usage)

I see people putting the around elv8ers , Bangers and such. How much play do you have stretching them out before damaging them?

You need a controller and the Coil, Correct?
    If you had these what would be the basic extra kit needed to upgrade to a Flower pot/Vrod
  • Baron23
    What's the life expectancy of Heating coils? (I know its depending on daily usage)UbarDog

They can go on and on for years or burn out....its kind of like asking what is the life time of a specific light bulb....its only makes sense to look at average life span of a significantly sized group.

How much play do you have stretching them out before damaging them?UbarDog

Depends on how gentle you are, right? Flat edge screwdriver and some pliers with silicone sleeves or the like will do the job slow and easy. Usually, very little in the way of adjustment is needed.

You need a controller and the CoilUbarDog
    Yes, the controller is the electronics that drives the coil.

what would be the basic extra kit needed to upgrade to a Flower pot/VrodUbarDog

If you want a VROD or FP SH, then all you need additionally is the controller and coil (well, carb cap and dab tool). The controller and coil would be all that you need in addition to the NV stuff. NOTE: for VROD, you need to get your coil from NV. They make one with connector/pin outs compatible with Auber (and almost every other mainstream controller out there). They also make one that only connects to their controller using a less usual screw on connector and non-common pin outs.

Personally, I would go Auber and get the proper NV coil.....more flexible and versatile down the road, IMO.
  • LabPong
    Personally, I would go Auber and get the proper NV coil.....more flexible and versatile down the road, IMO.Baron23

Yea totally agree 110%. I got an extra Auber coil and flowerpot head setup on it....I use it with my Auber300 and just switch between that and my 16mm Elev8r coil for use.

Now I am ready to sell my flowerpot coil and showerhead unit (2nd flowerpot setup I never use anyway). I want to setup a 710 banger for my Auber300.

Cant wait......Baron.....props for this info on 710 parts.
  • beezee420
    I’ve got a mini nail system it’s suoer nice to dab when you don’t dab all the time. Although it can handle all day use.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment