• VapeCritic
    Happy New Year everyone!

It's time to discuss the STATE of VAPE :100:

After you watch, please go here and leave a comment telling me what your top 3 favorite vaporizers are going into 2019 :ok:

https://youtu.be/1_1ZhNy9qKQ

:100: :100: :100:
  • kebcatmorgan
    done and done.

For me 2018 was THE year of vaping. I quit smoking and start to vape (a lot). It was kinda better for me that "no new interesting" vapes were introduced, because I could see which ones stood the best, so I bought the best. Looking forward to 2019 though with "high" hopes of new breakthrough in vaping and cannabis industry in general.

Peace and love y'all :victory:
  • ssaucyc515
    hey bud please reply to my youtube comment
  • Ctipp22
    Watched it
  • twhc291
    Done :ok:
  • DaveinSM
    Plenty at home. Pax2, Pax Era on the go. DaVinci IQ is still a lot of work and gets hot, but gives great hits and flavor and is a nice change of pace at home. Still not a fan of the temperamental Firefly2.

Pax ERA, by the way, is the ultimate in pocket portability and great, discreet hits. I always throw mine in a bag or a coat pocket if I’m going into a potentially stressful social situation. The cartridges are expensive, but I’m only a very occasional user, so it’s worth it.
  • OhHello
    “At the same damn time”
  • Bruce
    The Tan Chair is Back!!!
  • ssvsteve
    You did not mention the Silver Surfer :) Its still the only desktop that can diffuse, vape dry herbs and dab like an enail with the EOK. Its also the only vape that can be fully customized with the art we put on the tube along with any glass made by Elev8 Premier.
  • UbarDog

The 2016 Silver surfer ?

Or is there a new 2018 one we don't know about ?

Only messing about SSV, Its just Bud opion :D
  • Cuckfumbustion
    The 'State of Vape' seemed to be more about the big players and less about single products. I get that vibe too Bud.:chin: We are in that type of transition and a lot of 3+ year vape companies haven't really innovated (or incrementally).

The larger question? What does the average Joe or Jane think of when they think of a vape in 2018- 2019?
  • Baron23
    Hi "Steve and welcome to the board!!

In the interest of full discloser...you are/work for 7th Floor...is that correct.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what you posted, but if you are the manf...and we have others who participate here also....perhaps explicitly disclose it???
  • bigldiesel
    I also started vaping in 2018, the CFX made me a convert from combustion. I now have the IQ, Tera v3, and the M, but I cant even try them yet because of pending job interviews. I better get the job. Lol.
  • ssvsteve
    Hi Baron23. Yes, I am with 7th Floor vapes, I am the founder. I tried to use SSV in my name so that people would know. I never want to try to hide anything. Just I see some of the vapes you have for your new post and noticed we are not in there. I have to imagine that the SSV is still to this day one of the top performers. The Super is super competitive with the volcano but has a better value and is finally assembled here in CO. Also, the only vapes that can get any image and custom glass. I feel our vapes are the only heady vape on earth.

Thanks!

Steve

well the ssv is from 2004, and the Super is from 2016. Both had minor improvements last year with the EOK. The Super was fully upgraded with its LED's and electronics. We were able to move the temperature control back to the front like the Silver Surfer.
  • Baron23
    I never want to try to hide anything.ssvsteve

I absolutely believe that and did not want to imply otherwise.

Sadly, this board's software doesn't support a tag under your avatar to be able to indicate things like vendor or manf status.

Cheers
  • Tdog420
    Tera solo 2 and dynavap m
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks for your input guys!!

I know this video wasn't what some of you expected, I'll be sure to post more vape-oriented vids next :100:
  • Baron23
    Wow, such a wide variety of favorites posted on the review site by members.

Just goes to show....when you are absolutely convinced that you have one the one to rule them all and are zealous about sharing your new found perspective.....its always helpful to remember how varied we are and hence how varied our desires and tastes in vapes.
  • ssvsteve
    All good, just guide me if we needed
  • Heroin Batman
    I did it. I talked about my new habit of instead of reloading vapes while I'm out, I just bring a bunch of vapes preloaded, and go thru em in my travels. Very inefficient lol.
  • VapeCritic
    Wow, such a wide variety of favorites posted on the review site by members.Baron23

I was just going to post this!

All of your votes have been counted up, thank you guys again for posting your comments I really appreciate it :strong: :strong:

There were just over 100 people who posted their favorites and I tallied 67 different vapes in your responses :scream: :scream:

I'm going to make a new video about the results, and actually show vapes this time :100: :sweat:

Btw, this is what my notes look like after counting your votes, do I qualify as mental? :lol:

w6wnnfe60iwucu41.jpg

Somebody slipped in the G43 :eyes: lol
  • BobCat
    I'm uncertain what your picture is of. Is that ancient item calked 'paper?' Excel is your friend homie! :razz:
  • Baron23
    Excel is your friend homie! :razz:BobCat

haha...yeah, really. LOL
  • VapeCritic

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: lol

Best-Vapes2019.gif

Working on video to go over results :100:

Dynavap is crushing it
bold
italic
underline
strike