• Trix
    I think many will agree overall as a company DYNAVAP is crushing it! $60 for a hard hitting non combusting device is unheard of.
  • BobCat
    It's interesting to look at total picks by company. (Obviously, you have columns for Portables, Desktops, Pens)

1) S&B. 65 total picks
    * 41portables: 30 Mighty 11 Crafty
    * 24 desktops: 13 Plenty. 11 Volcano

2) Dynavap. 55 total picks
    * 55 portables: 31 M. 24 Omnivap

3) Ghost. 30 total picks.
    * 30 portables: MV1.

Meanderings

S&B would be most expensive vapes on average.

I wonder how many pieces/parts are sold by each. I would guess Dynavap sells the most.

GHOST does well despite only 1 offering in the portable category, and is the top on-demand convection portable by a wide margin.

Isn't Pax the number 1 seller of units?

The upswing in popularity of pens/carts isn't reflected in our forum favs.
  • THeJokEr
    Vapes are only as good as the weed in them. The JoKeR
  • UbarDog

There is 4 there i need to google @@ Top vapes i never heard of !!!!
  • VapeCritic
    It's interesting to look at total picks by company.BobCat
    Very interesting indeed!

Dynavap at the lower price point has to move a sh*tload of units, but S&B and PAX have more well-known brand names perhaps and therefore a farther reach, and more sales.

PAX was definitely #1 in units sold for a while, back with version 1 & 2, but I'm actually not sure if they still do and who holds the lead today :chin:

Even I was pretty surprised to see the MV1 with that many votes, you see that haters it's a good vape!! :lol:

Agreed about the pens & carts also, maybe that was because people thought I was talking about herb vapes only, but I'm going to post a cart battery review soon and I'll ask the same question :ok:
  • Dr green thumb

Cart battery review? That would be great but so many variables in the cart itself and the distillate within. That's like comparing 9volt batteries in a hardware store.

Do you have time to review 1000 different batteries?

Now they are getting some very fancy cart batteries that have digital displays and other features. They are almost like miniature mods.
  • VapeCritic
    Do you have time to review 1000 different batteries?Dr green thumb

hellnah.gif
    Attachment
    hellnah (924K)
  • Ctipp22
    Vapes have gotten much better but still I find many areas to improve. Come on 2019 let the money roll in and the innovation progress.. I care so little about carts that the battery isn’t anything important to me.
  • MP333
    How much longer can I possibly wait around for S&Bs next portable. Almost bit on the Ghost festive deal but was worried about the 15 sec hit time. I get enough for my lungs at 5-8 secs with my Mighty. That’s my state of vape currently
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet