• okla68m
    Holding the Nano, rheostat hanging facing you, the supposed to be Arrow(0) is in the 9o'clock position.....actually, it's at 8:30, Not 9 ! If you measure the flat that the Dial sits on, it is 1 7/8 long....My arrow (0) is 1" from the top, 7/8" from the bottom, NOT IN THE MIDDLE ! Get a tape measure, measure the height of the flat area, divide in half, go down an additional 1/8" and make your 0 mark....Actually, once you get it set at the temp that Best works for You (I use 6.5), Tape it down in that spot, leave it on if you have No Children to mess with it...mine has been on since I purchased it, 1 1/2 years....ALWAYS READY !
  • Baron23
    ↪Azn2101okla68m

On my Enano, with the face of the rheostat facing you so numbers at bottom are right side up, then the arrow is at the 6 o'clock position.

This is what I did to 1) keep the dial from moving and; 2) keep the whole damn thing from pulling off of the table all of the time.

Worked out well for a few $$

nu59chwk2opunn64.jpeg
  • Azn2101

Ya this is an old model with the sides slimmed down

20190310-101625.jpg

I'm winging it from my last ENano with the new dial and I seem to be finding my way.

Here's the setup

20190309-182308.jpg

It's Burl but has so many live edges it's bound to crack sooner than I'd expect a different cut of Burl would but I'm no expert and it looks beautiful.
  • Baron23
    it might hang in there.

Fine looking burl, though!!
  • okla68m
    BEAUTIFUL WOOD, I HAVE BURL MAPLE ALSO !
  • Azn2101

Thanks so much guys. I feel like this is the best community for me. You can watch from afar and jump in at anytime and not get overlooked. Not knocking FC at all cause it's an amazing forum too and maybe the home of online Vaping. But there's so many people on some threads (ENano) that it's sometimes easy to have your questions overlooked.

I've found my chill spot right here on this thread, on this forum.

*sets up camp*

I did get knocked on by my friend saying I looked "like your typical Millennial all plugged in like that" (happened to be charging my phone while using the ENano) which I thought was hilarious but of course she's joking and I'll be called that mayday to be able to use the ENano everyday =)

Would never have gotten another if not for coming back to this forum and this ENano Thread was going off and just got my BAD boiling. Have a feeling this will end up happening with the Ghost lol.

Thank you and this ones for guys you while watching the newest Broad City,
    Azn2101.
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal