• kebcatmorgan
    I know others who have made the same hand warmer comment.Baron23

It seems that dial 7 makes it really really hot after like 1 hour, but dial 5 seems to be maintainable.

If I leave it on 7 for a long time it gets hot basically the same as Davinci IQ does. Nevermind, I'll just lower the temperature when I'm not using it.
  • Baron23
    Due to slight differences in wall power and the rheostats, there are some variation in temp settings. That is, I leave mine pretty much at 6.5....but maybe that's more like 6 on yours.

As you said, just use it as a relative scale and find the dial setting that provides the level of heat that you want.

Best of luck.
  • kebcatmorgan
    That is, I leave mine pretty much at 6.5....but maybe that's more like 6 on yours.Baron23

Yep, it actually seems even less. On 7 I have no prob with combusting and @VapeCritic said in his review that 7 is a good starting point.

I need to play more with it, but it's a wonderfully powerful midget, that I love. Thanks for the help guys.
  • cvs8floz
    The E-Nano is probably my favorite vape right now and delivers the best hit of any of the vaporizers I own. There is also no waste if you use it like a one-hitter like I do, you customize the load size and take it all in one long 12-15 second draw, dump and reload. I have never gotten more than one hit from a bowl, the material is completely spent and caked onto the sides of the glass. You cannot just shake it out, you have to scrape it out and clean the glass in water or alcohol after about 3-4 hits. I have the all glass stem and it takes more maintenance and cleaning than the Arizer stems or the Flowerpot glass bowl. The E-Nano glass is thicker and smaller in circumference than the others, you need a very narrow loading tool and 2 small scoops fill the glass tube about half way, allowing a little space between the top of the heater and the material.
    In terms of heat settings, I use mine around 7 most of the time, it does get progressively hotter if you leave it plugged in for hours, so you might have to turn it down eventually. I normally do 3-4 hits in a row, then individual hits as the night progresses. The beauty of the thing is that you never waste a bowl, I don't know how many times I have loaded the Mighty, turned it on, then went to the kitchen and forgot all about it, only to come back to a dark Mighty that went through its heat cycle with the material baked and half spent without me getting a single draw!
  • Baron23
    you need a very narrow loading tool and 2 small scoops fill the glass tube about half way, allowing a little space between the top of the heater and the material.cvs8floz

This fits perfectly

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=new+vape+pax+loading+tool

2774-3.jpg
  • cvs8floz

Baron, I own the small New Vape loading tool and it is the perfect size, however I am not a big fan and find it difficult to unload, the material tends to get stuck in it. I much prefer a cheap, flexible lab spatula, the one in the picture is from VWR and costs pennies. Much easier to twist, turn and unload in the narrow E-Nano stem.
    a3wi7yw7ds0u6vse.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    looks like those could be made with a straw and exacto knife...
  • kebcatmorgan
    you were right man, I left it on dial 5 for 10-15 minutes and was able to fully vape the load, if there was too small amount I needed to make the temp higher by moving the dial to 6, but not above, that is way too hot.

So maybe a learning point for nonUSA people. If you buy a step down converter the power or the wattage in E-Nano is higher so consider dial 5 as a starting point then.
  • Ctipp22
    When’s the next enano sale?
  • Dr green thumb
    they are livestreaming now in instagram with the enano
  • Ctipp22
    Guess who got a Enano from Puffitup ? This guyyyyy got an extra all glass long stem for flaves.

Got a wood burner to burn a nice evergreen tree into the log.
  • Dr green thumb

That's cool post pics when it is ready! :100:
  • Baron23
    Congrats...I believe you will come to cherish your Enano!! :up: :strong: :100:
  • Ctipp22
    being able to leave it on for awhile will be nice since I’m always running around the house doing shit so I can come back rip it and go
  • Baron23
    being able to leave it on for awhile will be nice since I’m always running around the house doing shit so I can come back rip it and goCtipp22

Yep, that's one of its numerous virtues.
  • Ctipp22
    What is the most profound virtue? Most virtuous virtue?
  • Baron23
    IMO its ability to vape very small loads with great efficiency. Its a very flower stingy vape, IMO.

That and all day on.
  • Ctipp22
    flavor, clouds, efficiency, leave on and easy to clean. All huge plus sides. What do you mean stingy?
  • Baron23
    it doesn’t use a lot of flower. It’s very efficient.
  • juxt

Does the Enano fit the VapCap like the WS does? Or is it all glass only? The glass sounds cleaner...
  • Ctipp22
    gi4816v8tmyn4qq8.jpeg

Burning wood
  • Dr green thumb
    high ball? Nice job! I'd be lucky to have stick figures.
  • Ctipp22
    just rye whiskey on the rocks
  • Baron23
    no, it does not.
  • EconMan

Awesome.
    Looks like a nice Scotch there too
  • Ctipp22
    lil rye whiskey
  • Ctipp22
    Enano is out for delivery!
  • Baron23

Congrats...pics when set up. You're going to love the way you look. I guarantee it. (oh, shit....that's Men's Warehouse...sorry! hahaha)

600x400
  • Ctipp22
    What level is the lowest temp to blow a big flavor cloud on rip 1?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment