• BestBuds
    Awesome! Here is the last one I did. I made it for a girl at work who had cancer.

197ohtdlcge39nqw.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    WOWWWW!!! cooll!!!
  • Dr green thumb

That is such a nice gesture and beautiful artwork.
  • Baron23
    @Ctipp22
    I just run right at about 6.5.

Remember, different individual analog rheostats will require slightly different setting (these aint precision devices) and the quality of your mains...your wall power..also can have an effect.

I suggest 6-6.5 to start. Also remember, the device works w a 10 minute heat up, but when you get it fully heat soaked you may want to drop a .25 on the dial.

Experiment. It’s fun.
  • Baron23
    Fantastic...really fantastic.
  • kebcatmorgan
    So the Stando arrived and it looks awesome. Also my first rig ever arrived (it's super small) and the E-Nano in it is sooo much different. I was not prepared for the smoothness.
    r80ntxzbhgpwp3oo.jpeg
    wfbueoi1nvacxxmk.jpeg
    ba7z9ug6uhpsob8b.jpeg
  • BestBuds
    The level of smooth is fantastic! I love the nano on a rig.
  • Ctipp22
    The Enano did so great last. I had some monster rips and had to adjust heat to around 6.3. but I still need to learn how mich to put in how deep it needs to be and how far from the heater. I’m getting better at it. The convenience is unparalleled. For me to Feel effects usually takes much for effort and time. Leaving it on is amazing. Still dialing in consistency for my desired flavor but I got some perfect ones, I just need to use it more to carve my little way of using it I personally like. I think it’s close to ghost quality of flavor but I think ghost might edge it out on the first rip. After that enano wins flavor comparison. Now I’m going back to watch buds Enano video to see what I need to be doing
  • howie105
    I still need to learn how mich to put in how deep it needs to be and how far from the heater....Using the included pick to set the depths is a good way to start. Once you can get the amount and placement down work on pack and grind. Consistently goods hits need consistent setups and use. Later its time for those minute changes to come into play for the final dial ins.
  • BestBuds
    I hear ya. Actually now that you mention it I think that I have unintentionally avoided this problem. Usually what I do with the e nano is I pull the stem away from the heater just a little bit during my draw and I feather the temperature that way.
    That's funny I have never really thought about it.
    I will sometimes pack a little too much but I will compensate by holding the glass around the heater but I will hold it so the bud is about 2mm (thickness of a US nickel) from the heater screen. If I am vaping whole bud I usually bump up my heat and push the bud deeper in the glass tube. I don't know why but it gives me such a nice session. I'll get two or 3 tasty hits off that then I'll mash it all up with a VC pick tool (stay up) and get another 2 or 3 just as tasty as the first ones.
  • Ctipp22
    Dude I did the same this pulling back a little. But I am going to measure and fix this so it just sits on there.
  • UbarDog

Nice wood Burning ! really like that owl.

I Just can't wait to see how your Nano turns out ^^ hint hint!
  • Ctipp22
    Has anyone by a chance measured the perfect depth of screen? I also have the all glass fixed stem. The airflow is very restrictive though. I liked the screen flow more
  • Ctipp22
    Found a livestream to get my Nano tips lolkzckponxx85kgugd.jpeg
  • BestBuds
    What one was that? I feel like those need to have descriptions like on Netflix or something. :rofl:
  • Ctipp22
    Go to the first comment baron makes and it links you to an old thread with this video.
  • Ctipp22
    God this vape is so good. Loving it so much. Takes away so many time consuming issues such as cleaning and heat up. Just leave the fucker in till I’m passing out.
  • Ctipp22
    @Baron23 Once my nano is up temp and I want to rip it maybe around 6 how long does it take to move up like 1 on the dial after turning it ?
  • zancru
    I believe it takes like 2 minutes, to heat up to 1 point on the dial, after it’s been heat soaked, for at least 10 minutes from turning it on.
    This happens on my e-Nano from 2012; or was it 2013??
    The longer heat soaked, the better the e-Nano.
    I had my e-Nano 24/7/365 on for a couple years.
    Never failed me.
  • Ctipp22
    wow two minutes for 1 point once heated up !? that seems wayyy too long.
  • Baron olleh
    My room mate and name sake lol
  • Ctipp22
    Mine actually heats up pretty fast. 6.3 is my sweet spot. big ass cloud and a lot of flavor. With this herb. Every herb is different.
  • Ctipp22
    Just bought a super long stem
  • okla68m
    Had mine ON 6.5 since it arrived...over a YEAR ago. It's part if the Furniture !
  • howie105
    Ed's TnT makes a really nice wood and metal screen that absolutely rocks and I would be using it daily except being wood it dosen't fit my cleaning routine. When I want to check out other stems options I just use a WPA to make the match most times. One last thing there are lots of small shop suppliers around who can fabricate what you may want but for the most part are not my choice of options.
  • kebcatmorgan
    I had my e-Nano 24/7/365 on for a couple years.zancru
    Had mine ON 6.5 since it arrived...over a YEAR ago.okla68m

Oh wow, I've never tried this. I usually turn it on when I get home from work and turn it off when I go to sleep. Once I forgot and let it on for a weekend, anyways this seems like a very well made secure vape. Still going to rather turn it on and off every day though :D.

My typical usage is:
    - get home and turn it on to 5
    - let it soak for 10 minutes
    - if I wanna use it, turn dial to 7,5 (6,5 if not in rig)
    - insert green crack
    - put it in a rig and inhale
    - usually 1-2 (huge) hits
    - reload
  • howie105
    So a fellow E-Nano user an I are discussing the merits of moving the load in a dry stem up by around an 1/8"-1/16" without altering the actual load size. We decided to ask other users for feedback on such an approach. So please push that screen up and let us know how it goes. Thanks
  • BestBuds
    I got a less even vaporization of my herb with a slight hot spot in the middle. I actually got better results moving the herb away from the element and turning up the heat a little.
  • howie105
    Hey BestBuds, thanks for the help, I am forwarding you post to my friend for his consideration.
  • Mr White
    Personally I can't really tell a difference with the screen pushed up a little bit. But I put whole bud in the stem I never grind up my bud. The flavor is better and last longer imo.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment