• okla68m
    Holding the Nano, rheostat hanging facing you, the supposed to be Arrow(0) is in the 9o'clock position.....actually, it's at 8:30, Not 9 ! If you measure the flat that the Dial sits on, it is 1 7/8 long....My arrow (0) is 1" from the top, 7/8" from the bottom, NOT IN THE MIDDLE ! Get a tape measure, measure the height of the flat area, divide in half, go down an additional 1/8" and make your 0 mark....Actually, once you get it set at the temp that Best works for You (I use 6.5), Tape it down in that spot, leave it on if you have No Children to mess with it...mine has been on since I purchased it, 1 1/2 years....ALWAYS READY !
  • Baron23
    ↪Azn2101okla68m

On my Enano, with the face of the rheostat facing you so numbers at bottom are right side up, then the arrow is at the 6 o'clock position.

This is what I did to 1) keep the dial from moving and; 2) keep the whole damn thing from pulling off of the table all of the time.

Worked out well for a few $$

nu59chwk2opunn64.jpeg
  • Azn2101

Ya this is an old model with the sides slimmed down

20190310-101625.jpg

I'm winging it from my last ENano with the new dial and I seem to be finding my way.

Here's the setup

20190309-182308.jpg

It's Burl but has so many live edges it's bound to crack sooner than I'd expect a different cut of Burl would but I'm no expert and it looks beautiful.
  • Baron23
    it might hang in there.

Fine looking burl, though!!
  • okla68m
    BEAUTIFUL WOOD, I HAVE BURL MAPLE ALSO !
  • Azn2101

Thanks so much guys. I feel like this is the best community for me. You can watch from afar and jump in at anytime and not get overlooked. Not knocking FC at all cause it's an amazing forum too and maybe the home of online Vaping. But there's so many people on some threads (ENano) that it's sometimes easy to have your questions overlooked.

I've found my chill spot right here on this thread, on this forum.

*sets up camp*

I did get knocked on by my friend saying I looked "like your typical Millennial all plugged in like that" (happened to be charging my phone while using the ENano) which I thought was hilarious but of course she's joking and I'll be called that mayday to be able to use the ENano everyday =)

Would never have gotten another if not for coming back to this forum and this ENano Thread was going off and just got my BAD boiling. Have a feeling this will end up happening with the Ghost lol.

Thank you and this ones for guys you while watching the newest Broad City,
    Azn2101.
  • UbarDog
    My Nano from @VapeCritic arrivied today no customs charge. Some one put $11 on parcel.
    The man knows sup! Thank you .

Spent all day getting to know this walnut butie better and what an enjoyable day its been :D Started off ruff. The cheap step down 230-110v transformer really wined for the 1st 30mins . I put it in a padded box under table but still I could hear it. Drove me mad! Almost went postal during my failed try with wpa+rig with the electrical hum/wine in back ground. Then silence - could not hear it at all Is this normal for them?

Loving the stright straw getting 2 healthy rips per load. I can't get it to work right in a Rig, dry with the WPA. 1 Whispy hit then no vaper after that. I then dump it out and reload it in the stright stem and I get another tasty hit outta it. Dunno what I'm doing wrong, I'm mashed up now in the name of testing so its got tomorrow written all over it.

For now I have Unpluged her and treated her to a loving beeswax buff ready for a little photo shoot tomorrow.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    have you tried slowing your draw with the wpa? I would think a strong slow hit would milk it up pretty good. If your hitting it really hard, and fast you could be cooling the heater.
  • UbarDog
    Just been reading this thread again :D

I have tried slow puff's mimicking my use of the stem. I also waxed the 18mm joint incase it was not sealing properly. Tried loose and tight pack. Even tried putting a screen inside the 10 to 14mm adpater and using that instead of the WPA. Just odd how I can't get good extraction.

I find the vapour from stright stem to be more than tolerable, smooth tastefull. So im not too fussed :party:
  • okla68m
    What do you have the Rheostat set on ? You may have to Crank it Up for a Rig, IDK ! Mine is Never turned off, set on 6.25. I use the stem with the Glass Screen !
    E-NANO is Beyond Equal, IMO !
  • howie105
    Hey Ubardog
    Big to medium pieces of glass can look and taste thin with some bud, many folks just stick to small to tiny pieces so the vapor doesn't get lost in all that the volume. I like the Orbiter from Magic Flight but most anything that size might work.
  • UbarDog
    Wake and bake this morning alot of testing to do!
    I was on about 6.4 on the dail yesterday, Turned it up to 6.5 today had a couple of stems , then a couple more. Now i cba todo nothing , So I have not tried the WPA today. I use the FC-187. Like the one @Baron23 uses on 1st page. I'm about to load another stem and read his review from ages ago see he has any advice i've missed .
  • Baron23
    so glad you are loving the Enano!! :up: :100:
  • BestBuds
    Does anyone know of any mods for the eNano? Like has anyone ever used the eNano with wax? Anyone ever figure out a HealthStone set up for this? Aftermarket stems? What do we have for eNano innovation?
  • UbarDog
    20190518-131829.jpg

Got me cooling beads and Anti Roll Bar :D
  • BestBuds
    Awesome! I just ordered 6mm quartz pearls to put in my stem that's why I asked about others innovating. eNano is such a great vape, I just don't hear about people experimenting with it that much.
    How do the smaller pearls restrict the air flow? I was going to get smaller ones that I could use with my G43 also but decided to go with 6mm because they will fit in the stem and still have a bit of room around them to let air pass. I wonder if I made the right choice.
  • UbarDog

There is a difference in airflow but my DD was dynavap M so I don't mind it. I can still suck flower up into stem, So its not too bad. errrrrr maybe a dynavap with out cap on draw resistance. Kinda like the extra resistance tbh I feel like i get a fuller hit.

I see over 420 they where doing "ice Stems" (Stem with beads inside) but I too would like somthing like the Glass Charly stems with internal dimples

20190518-194818.jpg
    Like the Nano that much its getting its own home made stand. Its not finished yet but have a teaser
  • elykpeace
    looking good brother :up:
  • UbarDog
    Amost done with stand . I need a new drill bit then I can get G-43 in the center WITH mod . Then its a final sand down and another couple of waxings

20190524-162108.jpg
    20190524-162118.jpg
    20190524-162148.jpg
  • bum karacho

costomized and pimped!
    i like it !
    you love your e nano? :love:
  • UbarDog

Loving the Nano. I hate to say I've not use the G stince i got it and only been using Dynavap when im out and about.

Kinda anoyed that I cant get it working right with my rig. But.. I love the Stem anyways .
  • okla68m
    I use mine Daily, always on for a stem of whatever is on the tray. I rotate from day to day, Nano, MV1, AirVape......sometimes all 3, other days I may only use my MV1 or vice versa.
  • UbarDog

Also to anyone that cares :D

I spoke the Glass charlie last night. Hes is the Guy that makes the Dynavap Cooling stems. He gave me a very reasonable quote for a E-nano cooling stem. I will not quote price incase he needs to change it.

I think If I can get a few people interested it will encourage him to hurry up and make them ;p
    I know Bestbuds asked . Any one else would want a Nano cooling stem ?

stems_3_1024x1024.jpg?v=1556989463
  • okla68m
    I Like those, shame I don't see one with the Fixed Glass Screen (prefer that type Much Better over the Metal screen type), altho that would Add to its Difficulty and expense! Good Idea !
  • BestBuds
    Thank you so much for tagging me! I have been using the eNano with a drydrotube from RBT. Amazing stuff! I am curious how this experience is.
  • androponic
    I would be in for some enano cooling stems.
  • UbarDog

They are Dynavap stems thats he makes in the picture. He does not sell E-nano stems YET.
    @BestBuds @androponic I will post as soon as I know more.

Also Bestbuds tell me more about the Dryotube and Nano :D . Its too pricy for me but i would love to hear about it.
  • BestBuds

5lv1xsphi7nppgw3.jpg
    I have the adapter because I broke my 18mm glass gong.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment