• spider
    do you need a E-nano?
  • spider
    Hit me up on messenger with your info, I'll hook you up.
  • Pud
    I'm going to buy one... pm me if you want to sell yours
  • spider
    if you need a e-nano I got you
  • spider
    no I'll hook you up, just send me your info
  • kebcatmorgan
    Sup there guys, I have a question. I'm loving my E-Nano, but the thing is I live in EU and I need that extra power supply. It wasn't cheap, but it's bugging me for various reasons.

Once I asked EpicVape Support if they plan to make an EU adapter and they said "sure we are". I just checked the site and still no EU power cord.

My question is if any of you know or have some information on any EU power cord that would fit the E-Nano? Thanks a lot.

Stay Up!
  • Mr White
    I've been wondering the exact same thing for a couple months now somebody needs to make some after market parts for this vape
  • Lucic and Chong
    I picked up an enano on Black Friday, like I had planned to. I got maple burl. Isn't it purdy?
    mpbf1h2f09up9cc0.jpg

Unfortunately, I got it with a faulty power cord. But I contacted The Herb Cafe right away and they had a new cord sent out immediately. Great service, but I still had to wait almost another week for it to come from Toronto. I also got the long stem and a wpa, both with fixed glass, with my order.
    oum0atbwt9sz20zw.jpg

To say that I'm happy with it would be a massive understatement. I'm absolutely loving it. I know that the smaller chamber doesn't appeal to everyone, but for me it's a huge plus. I'm more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser, and reloading every 2-3 draws really helps with the flavor.

The flavor is also so clean and pure. I love a nice simple setup like this where it's basically just heater and glass. And some damn nice looking wood.

I'm also loving the ability to just leave it on and take rips throughout the day as I please. This comes in so handy on a day off for me.
    c9ytkrc4693wtdmk.jpg

I've been using about 0.05 per stem, 2 hits and maybe a cleanup. I run it at 6. Because I got the fixed glass I changed the sifting disc on my Lift to medium, and it seems to be working great. I find my Delta 3D scoop and tamp tool, and funnel, to be perfect tools for this. One scoop is the perfect amount, flip it over and lightly tamp down. Stir after a hit with Bud's tool, and tamp back down again. Repeat as necessary.
    p4hw1lbxu7kco8z0.jpg
  • BestBuds
    Very nice! Lovely burl
  • Alexis
    hey. That's wicked man, we always love to hear somebody being happy witg a new vape when it works out.

The Enano gets the highest praise stil to this day. Ed already had his work cut out from the off with this long-established rival.

I was torn between Woodscents and Enano in 2017, I went WS but a large part of me would still like to paint the Enano.

I was under the impression that the bowl size of the E90 was potentially larger than the Dynavap tip.

I I have always preferred the slightly larger load size which can accommodate at least 0.15 to 2 minimum without the obligation of going higher but with the option.

Such a popoular and high rated device still is the Nano. If I did not have a
    WS, I would sure get an Enano. I so nesrly did but at the time I wanted the next best thing on the block.

But you can't beat the Old Skool right?

Have you used the Woodscents yourself @Lucic and Chong ? I just curious on your experiences with the two that's all.

Ataxian has glamourised the Nano for years in poolside paradiss.

Sadly no longer are we privileged to those beautiful poolside snapshots aftervsome ptick objected, accusing Ataxian I've been some sort of rich show-off snob. What a spoisport eh?
  • howie105
    Sadly the net is full of trolls, grammar Nazis, whiners or whatever one wishes to call these attention desperate people. Just ignore them when possible or comment only when appropriate. HO, HO, HO everyone.
  • MaritimeJoe
    I too have maple burl E-Nano from thc! Love mine, always on, take a rip everytime I walk by it. Pretty much only use it and my Dynavap these days. I'm around 7.375 but I've noticed it changes receptacle to receptacle. Love THC as well! 7syrw46cwz475wic.jpg
  • Lucic and Chong
    Have you used the Woodscents yourself Lucic and Chong ?Alexis

Sorry I forgot to reply earlier, I'll blame it on too much enano testing- but, no I haven't used the woodscents, so I can't compare.

------------------------------------------------

The one thing that I found with more use is that the power dial is at a very awkward spot on the cord. I found myself having to hold it, or rest it on my leg, otherwise it would drop on the floor as I was vaping, or it would also clank against my table legs. I was a bit worried that this might affect the power cables life span, or I might unknowingly change the temp and end up combusting (plus it was just annoying). So my solution- velcro.
    fofdch9d7ckpv76a.jpg

I just stuck a velcro strip on the bottom of the power dial, and the other end on my vape table. Voila, now it stays in place. And there's still plenty enough cord between the unit and dial for easy vaping.
    swmqtvclxysc7vqe.jpg
  • Alexis
    hey mate, very happy new year and thanks for the consideration I have no recollection of asking you this now haha and it was certainly not important but I appreciate your response and also I have actually just got in myself a VVPS for my Woodscents.

I totally hear you and can relate on the convenience of the chord length and associated challenges.

The Enano power dial has never been too bad actually from my eyes I haven't used one, but the WS stock dimmer dial is a bit of a nightmare yeah because you need a torch or a light directly on it to see exactly where the setting is and it does move very easily so it's really nice to finally have have a VVPS s with a clear accurate Reading on display at all times, so easy to adjust.

So have a good night mate pretty high here on a combination of LSD, weed and kava. :smile:
  • Baron23
    Hi - yes, the rheostat and the stiffness of the cord have been a problem...well, annoyance...with the Enano for quite some time.

My OG solution was to this:

5mx1ikfz84tlv37p.jpeg

Now, Epic has a new rheostat with a bit of a base that works well and obviates the need for any additional weight....for the most part:

dimm-boxes-Copy.jpeg
  • Lucic and Chong
    I was checking those out earlier, I like them. I'll probably pick one up with an e stando eventually.
  • tfrizz123
    What have people been saying about the Enano's build quality? Will it last as long as a volcano or are you just hoping for a few good years?
  • howie105
    The two things that have had happen with my Nano were a crack in the wood body and the cord plug loosening and falling out. Both were easy fixes (adhesives are wonderful things) and occurred aver a period of years of use. The vape really is a tank.
  • Ambush
    @tfrizz123 The e-nano is simple and efficient. I have heard of wood cracking from other members, although I have had mine for a year now with no problems. I do my homework on build quality, taste and efficiency. The E-Nano does all of those for me and for the price you can't really beat it. IMO
  • tfrizz123
    Thanks for the info. It certainly seems like the best choice for individual use.
  • BestBuds
    the eNano is like mini bowls of delicious vapor on demand, and it's a nice hand warmer in the winter too. It's like a mini mug of *insert hot drink of choice* to warm your hands. :nerd:
  • Baron23
    I have had my Enano for four years now with absolutely no problem.

Wood cracking is not uncommon in a LOT of different products. The wood needs to be very slowly and very thoroughly dried which is often not the case with most of the wood that is affordable for making vapes.

I'm a shotgunner and shotgunners are some of the most crazed wood people on the planet and will pay thousands for a good exhibition grade blank (plus thousands to the stock maker).

These wood blanks are very slowly dried to maybe 6-8% moisture content and for good wood they even seal the cut ends with paraffin or similar to slow the drying process down. It can take 5 years for a blank to be ready...some English stock makers say they need to cure for 10-12 years but they live on a soggy island.

My point is that NOBODY is going to be able to afford this type of dry and stabilized wood and be able to make a vape out of it for a reasonable price.

So, how to avoid wood cracking....well, bit of bees wax or similar every six months or so will help.

But the most effective thing is to pick the right wood. Any wood with burl will be more likely to crack. Any highly figured wood (lot of strong, dark grain lines) is more likely to crack. Walnut that looks like a Hershey Bar is not aesthetically appealing but will be the least likely to crack walnut, IMO. Nice clear rock maple is less likely to crack that some highly figured wood with burl.

But, to many people a small crack in their Enano is a sign of character and it doesn't impact function or performance.

Some will take some glue (super glue works) and a strap of some sort to hold it close and fix a small crack.

I have had no issue with the power cord but I am very careful with all plug in vapes (like the EVO also) and try to pull the plug out of them while retaining pressure on the device's plug receptacle.

Enano is a great device, particularly for people (med patients...others??) who like small loads throughout the day as it can be left on (well, if you have a curious cat, it may get its nose singed) and I like Epic and their ethics and CS. In the few interactions I have had (ill fitting stem) they were responsive and made things right. I have no issues at all with Epic.

Cheers
  • peteathome
    I've had my enano for 4 years now. Two years ago I added a smartplug and leave it on most of the time I might use it. 8000 hours on since I added the smartplug, I'm sure more than 10,000 total. Not a single issue. It's the basic maple and no cracks. I waxed it once with beeswax when I first got it but haven't since. I doubt that was necessary. I have one friend who bought a certified reconditioned analog Volvano directly from Storz and Bickel and has had to send it back for repairs 3 times in 3 years ( mostly switch issues). And several friends who have Mighty vaporizers and had to have them repaired. So definitely reliable.
  • okla68m
    E-Nano is a BOMBPROOF device !
  • Hapo

...no shit...mine totally cracked and it is getting bigger...
  • peteathome
    I wonder if you could seal the crack with tinted wood putty. It might add some nice interest to it.A little sanding and some beeswax afterwards
  • Ivan van Ogre

Generous with the good things, stingy with the bad...
  • Ivan van Ogre

The only function the outer casing performs (besides being beautiful) AFAIK is to protect your fingers from the heat.
  • Ivan van Ogre

They say a picture is worth a thousand words; your informative and easy to see photos are worth ten-thousand! We do appreciate the knowledge.
  • okla68m
    Wow, behind the curve. Just saw Epic's "Ice Stem", 4.5 in.(wish it was Longer) Boro ball filled stem. SWEET !
    $16.95
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet