• Edivape
    I'm looking for a compact, affordable pen that would work well with a blend of flower and concentrate (hash like consistency), I'd like it to have a smaller chamber and multiple heat settings with higher temps. I've tried earlier versions of Yocan, Pax & Cloud pens. @VapeCritic
  • ChrisVapes
    Hi there, have you tried looking into the G Pen Nova from Grenco Science? It's a two for one unit capable of vaporizing both wax concentrates and botanicals, powered by a 300mAh battery. Because of its size, the G Pen Nova only carries a small amount of material. It has 3 preset heat settings and includes an extended mode. Also features pass-through charging if you need more juice.
    The Grenco Science G Pen Nova checks all the right boxes based on what you're looking for if you ask me.
    By the way, the heating element on the G Pen Nova is a mix of ceramic and quartz so you get the perfect balance of both flavorful and visible vapors. Concentrates vaped on the G Pen Nova tend to taste better compared to any other pen I used.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Maybe ill tag @Hazel to pass on the message :pray:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube