• KKAMC72
    I have a Volcano I purchased about 3 months ago on the forum that I hardly use anymore. The previous owner also never found much use, hence me ending up buying it cause it was clean. I have a ton of portables and also a digi volcano I invested in not too long back. So it seems I no longer find as much time to enjoy this piece of machine and I feel it's time for it to find a home to be appreciated more. It's a standard classic volcano that comes with the solid valve and as well a volcano set of bags you can cut to your size. (I forgot to include in the picture) it comes with everything except the grinder. Shoot me an offer, but I'm asking $325 shipped and all. I'll possibly even include one of my own grinders that works well with it.

bcv6dn5ilndc0h3e.jpg
    e8pt70o2aaxox1ks.jpg
  • KKAMC72
    PayPal and buyers protected. Forgot to add.
  • KKAMC72
    Price bump down to 310 shipped and all
  • KKAMC72
    270 and it's not going any lower. Shipped and all. You cant really beat this low of price for the whole package
  • Kiedrowski
    Hi I am interesting but not for this price.
    first question: Shiping to Poland included?
  • KKAMC72
    kinda aiming for 270. Shipping will really shoot it up. Looking for more than likely a U.S buyer.
  • KKAMC72
    they sell new for close to 500, add in the bag set and were talking 600 without even speaking tax. This is most definitely a low low price. More than half off. I cannot reach much lower.
  • KKAMC72
    Alright alright, you guys beat me up about. 250 is now the starting point.
  • KKAMC72
    230 shipped and out the door
  • KKAMC72
    215, I mean cmon guys it's a stellar device. Clean looking and its performs at a better level than anything even near this price point.
  • KKAMC72
    Still for sale. Not sure where its listed
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube