• Bruce
    Ouch, my brain hurts. Pax 3. Built like a truck and 10-year warranty, The vape Quality and production, the speed and the app. It is the same every time, even after hundreds of uses.

give me a paper towel, dish soap, a pipe cleaner, ISO. Give me 30 seconds it will look brand new (everytime)

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Pakalolo2
    I haven’t tried the Pax 3 but my current favs are my MV1’s. For all the above reasons but I don’t take outside my home very often but when I do, the crucible dispensers save the day for sure!
  • acstorfer
    I’d cry over loosing my Ghost MV1 and Omnivap ti XL, but I’m keeping my Mighty. It’s not a favorite type of thing, it’s just that I can always use my Mighty. I’m limited with my Omnivap. I feel very uncomfortable using it with my dog on my lap. With my Ghost I sometimes have issues with it in the morning. My 51 year old lungs, which I smoked and worked with hazardous materials for most of their lives, can’t take the long inhale when I just get up.
  • EconMan
    Assuming my dab rig doesn't count I guess my FireFly 2. It is the one I use the most.
  • Papic914
    I would keep my mighty for battery life and best all around vape imo.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Mv1 for sure. Hits me hard when I need it and tasty
  • ssaucyc515
    If we're talking bone stock with no assecories than my mv1. Can't beat it really for me. Every aspect about it is a plus for me. Besides the crucible lid getting dirty quick.

If I can have accessories probably my dynavap with an induction heater. Super super impressed by the preformance and effectiveness. I get wayyyyyyyy more even abv on my Dyna then the mv1. It's literally perfect when I empty the cap. So I don't know which one to judge on extraction... They both do the job super well.

Pax 3 is a great portable for on the go and I think it's the most reliable concealable portable out right now
  • UbarDog
    MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.............The M
  • Ctipp22
    Probably the ghost with their customer service.
  • Magicman
    Did @Baron23 choose his Grasshopper(s)?
  • THeJokEr
    I have a IQ on the way and a Lil Bud coming too but for now I would say my solo 2. Bruce what other vapes do you own? I have a Pax 3 and do not like it at all, though it gets use due to its portability.
  • MP333
    The Mighty. I know boring but I just keep going back to it.
  • EconMan

I don't think it is boring at all. I like things that, among other virtues, work. Having used the Mighty for the first time recently, I immediately "got" all the adoration. You load it, turn it on, start vaping, enjoy your session. It's that simple. And airflow is not like sucking a marble through a 1/4" tube.
  • PuffItUp
    omni xl of course
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube