• Flipz
    nice. let us know what you think (Y)
  • sarwar
    So I finally got my FF2 and the repaired/brand new crafty from Storz and Bickel last Monday. Needless to say I was feeling like the king of the world when I got both on the same day
  • Flipz
    (Y) (Y) (Y) that's awesome. these days im lucky to get 1 vape delivered that i pay for LOL :-}

when you connect the crafty to the app, go under info and it'll show you how many hours, firmware version and all that. if it says 0 hours, it's a new one. also if you just sent them the crafty as they request but got a full sealed box back with all accessories... it's a brand new one. i believe if the do a repair you get just the vape back but not fully sure about that.
  • miklo
    Mine is running V02.10. I just got i like a month ago. Going on about 18 hours. its just a baby O:) So far i love it. thinking of getting a firefly 2 next.
  • sarwar
    My last post was a very long n detailed but somehow couldn't be uploaded fully. All barring the first paragraph got deleted when i hit post on my android device. I'll try to go about it again now after logging in on the pc.

I got a brand new crafty alright as it is New :-) got zero hours and i got the sealed box from them too. However this new crafty seems a bit cheaply made. A small part of cooling fins on the cooling unit was also missing when it came. I'll try to post a pic as well. My guess is that Storz and Bickel probably sacrificed on the quality of exteriors to cater for the huge number of defect issues on the Crafty. Having said that it still works great. Faster heat up time, massive clouds and doesn't heat up on the outside also. As a customer i'm happy and the cosmetics aren't that much big of a deal but for a $330 device they oughta do better.

The FF2 is just awesome. Like many have said before i really tasted my herb for the very first time. The vapor is cool. I get visible vapor on low heat and clouds as i ramp up the temp. The exterior finish is top shelf except the back cover. Battery level indicator doesn't work on either the vape or the app. Concentrates aren't available where i live so cant comment on that. Stirring is a pain as it restricts mobility and renders it a home vape. My take on it is that its an excellent device with poor follow up by the manufacturer. Back cover issues and the battery level defect however small shouldn't be there on a device that costs $330.

In the end FF2 wins in taste and vapor quality clearly not to forget the superb aesthetics. However for massive rips i'd take my crafty over the FF2 and the pax2 any day without second thoughts.
  • sarwar
    My last post was a very long n detailed but somehow couldn't be uploaded fully. All barring the first paragraph got deleted when i hit post on my android device. I'll try to go about it again now after logging in on the pc.

I got a brand new crafty alright as it is New :-) got zero hours and i got the sealed box from them too. However this new crafty seems a bit cheaply made. A small part of cooling fins on the cooling unit was also missing when it came. I'll try to post a pic as well. My guess is that Storz and Bickel probably sacrificed on the quality of exteriors to cater for the huge number of defect issues on the Crafty. Having said that it still works great. Faster heat up time, massive clouds and doesn't heat up on the outside also. As a customer i'm happy and the cosmetics aren't that much big of a deal but for a $330 device they oughta do better.

The FF2 is just awesome. Like many have said before i really tasted my herb for the very first time. The vapor is cool. I get visible vapor on low heat and clouds as i ramp up the temp. The exterior finish is top shelf except the back cover. Battery level indicator doesn't work on either the vape or the app. Concentrates aren't available where i live so cant comment on that. Stirring is a pain as it restricts mobility and renders it a home vape. My take on it is that its an excellent device with poor follow up by the manufacturer. Back cover issues and the battery level defect however small shouldn't be there on a device that costs $330.

In the end FF2 wins in taste and vapor quality clearly not to forget the superb aesthetics. However for massive rips i'd take my crafty over the FF2 and the pax2 any day without second thoughts.
  • sarwar
    Sorry for posting twice guys. It seems I can't get be friends with computers doesn't matter if android or Mac
  • Meat Bae
    I'm just had my crafty with just over 40 hrs on the unit.. the plastic ridge that's holds the cooling unit broke. Sent it to S&B and they sent me a brand new unit. Firmware on it is 2.11. Love my crafty.
  • Simone
    Mine first one (bought on january of last year) was 2.08
    I've got a replacement unit a week ago, and it is 2.11

I've noticed that with 2.11 if you press power button while device is on, you have a little vibration feedback
    For now, only this
  • MurknyaVapes
    Is it alright to leave the mighty/crafty on charge after fully charged?
  • Naked Paradox
    I’m currently using a crafty with the latest firmware, it does a neat little countdown of vibrations to signal it’s going to sleep, not seen that before. With the extended shut off timer, S&B have fixed a few annoying flaws.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet