• BestBuds
    We all know Crazel says some funny shhhh. So post them here!

Short little fat one
  • ChlorophyllMan
    "This is the nicest he's been to me for years."
  • Hazel
    Oh boy cmon! I need to hear these. Theres def some good ones :lol: Tell me the shit I say!!
  • Magicman
    @Hazel knows Magicman is not Magicmon.
  • Dr green thumb
    If hazel starts with either "hey guys" or "I've been thinking" it will be a long conversation.

She also likes to tell bud that they need to talk later then proceeds to talk then.

@Hazel dont ever change :grin:
  • BobCat
    If hazel starts with either "hey guys" or "I've been thinking" it will be a long conversation.

She also likes to tell bud that they need to talk later then proceeds to talk then.

@Hazel dont ever change :grin:
    Dr green thumb

Dr Verde you have amazing powers of observation. @EconMan has got nothing on you! jajaja

And @Hazel, as Doc said, Please never change.
    My personal favorite Hazelism is 'Go suck a dick' when you are telling someone off- playfully of course. You've even used this phrase in reference to your mother after a lunch date. :up:
  • Magicman
    @Baron olleh
    Just another one of me botz.
    /command, stop#Hack
  • Hazel
    Guess who just got banned?

Unfortunately for our neighborhood troll...I don’t give warnings like the good ol real mods @Baron23 and @Cl4ud3. I’m not as nice. I just take the garbage out. :smirk:

Hazel didn’t say that. :lol: Nice try though. I’ll give you a skittle for trying.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • BestBuds
    I am the same way. Is it because Im of German ancestry that I asked why he/they/it just didn't disappear? :rofl: I think some got offended at my comment. But I said it more as a show of support for the mods. Oh well others perception of what I say is out of my control.
  • Hazel
    lol well I guess it’s like this- mods have to give everyone a fair chance. If some dingbat comes on and posts some stupid stuff and then gets spanked but stops... no probs. Warning issued, rules disclosed, dingbat addressed, take 2 right? Maybe. Depends on the dingbat lol

So I get it, we want to give everyone a fair chance to undo their doing that got them flagged to begin with lol And we want everyone to know that the wonderful mods are getting the pings with the items you flag and are addressing the issues whether you see it publicly or not, and we want you guys to know we’re not just axing and banning people left and right without letting the people know. THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW! :cool:

So @Baron23 and @Cl4ud3 and @VapeCritic are smart to not be so quick to make naughty forum users just “disappear” lol But Hazel isn’t so politically correct lol I made them disappear just like Hilary Clinton’s email... deleted forever. BOOM. I Said it :lol: :lol:

ESP on the thread about me!! Lol

When you think of me think of tony soprano with big boobs, a tiny waist, crazy PI skills and lots of ways to make the bad folks “disappear” in the metaphorical Internet body bag type of way. :lol: I’m always so chatty in the morn!
  • Dr green thumb

You made Tony Soprano sound hot.
  • BestBuds
    This is still my style.
    y561d5qgv40cahvd.gif

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: JK
  • Baron23
    So Baron23 and @Cl4ud3 and @VapeCritic are smart to not be so quick to make naughty forum users just “disappear” lol But Hazel isn’t so politically correctHazel

If you are talking about Magicmon......I banned him before you!! jajajaja :sweat: :joke: :rofl:

But, if you can figure out his IP address and block him, that would be grand.

Claude added him to blocked list, but without IP if he creates a new account he will be back here.

Cheers
  • Cl4ud3
    He made another for you called Baron olleh which Hazel banned.
  • Hazel
    @Baron23 , @Cl4ud3 is right!! I blocked that one. Also blocked Morman Preacher bc he changed his thumbnail to a black D on a Knight in Shining Armour.. yes.. putting it out there bc .. HOW CHILDISH?! :roll:

Also Bud had to block another morman preacher earlier bc he made another account with like one letter diff or something and pm’d him and god knows what else. We gotta start scanning the forum for weird thumbnails .. :groan:

We have a persistent troll. What a tool. Focus on getting chicks.. IRL not posting D’s. :shade:

Good thing I can get ips if I need to then. What’s that saying @Baron23 ? “Not on my watch!” :cool:
  • UbarDog

That makes me a Knight in shining armour. Atlest somthing good come out of it.

I changed my Thumbnail now because of it
  • Hazel
    Wait why??

We’re not penalizing forum thumbnails just those that are trolls with big inappropriate body parts in it lol

Thread no longer shhh hazel says. Thread is hazel ruining cool thread saying all her sh*t herself. :monkey:

Soooo let’s get back to what matters!! Tell em funny stuff lol
  • UbarDog

Image removed at users request
    Coz this is me and at the time it was my thumb

but nvm

Last stream Hazel said she would make a tread about the Lucid customs IH!
  • Hazel
    lol no you must keep your thumbnail. Don’t let that troll take away your sparkle!

And i’ll do better. I’ll talk about it tonight lol
  • Baron23
    Good thing I can get ips if I need to then. What’s that saying Baron23 ? “Not on my watch!” :cool:Hazel

Nay, nay, dear Hazel. If you have he troll's IP, please add it to the blocked list (different than ban).

Neither Claude nor I can get at the IPs.
  • Hazel
    ahh maybe I damn maybe I don’t? :chin: I asked Bud and I believe he handled ip. :strong: :pray:
  • EconMan
    dingbatHazel

Have not heard that word since I last watched Edith and Archie..... :)
  • Dr green thumb
    Hazel - 986,456,328.64 words per day.
    Bud- 1,986 and most of it is yes and uh huh.

:lol:
    55t5afhxt2wky8cn.jpg
  • BobCat
    Feb. 2 2019 stream @Hazel says, "I don't take orders, I give orders." The 'way' she said it was pure gold! Keep everyone accountable Hazey! :100: :up:
  • Hazel
    Legit 1000% accurate and me! :lol: As well as those stats on words per day. :monkey: :lol: :ok: It seriously so on point.

My only thing about coming off like a badass who gives ordered and takes names and gets shit done, is I never want to come off so intense and hardcore that I come off like I'm a dude with nuts. I do not have nuts anywhere on my bod. lol If I ever sound too aggressive, where my feminine-ness, sexiness and pretty little punim start to fade, and I start sounding more masculine than feminine, like a dooood, please let me know. Iol Gently that is. Gently let me know lol :sweat:

I'm like a gentle butterfly but sometimes I get a little out of hand. I just don't want to come off like the praying mantis (at least not too often lol). You know the deal behind those suckers right? After the man and woman praying mantis have sex, the woman bites the mans head off and eats it. Now that... that's a bit overkill with the "I'm in charge". lol

"overkill" no pun intended! :lol:
  • BobCat
    I never want to come off so intense and hardcore that I come off like I'm a dude with nutsHazel

No No No amiga. (We're all learning Spanish on the forum jajaja TY @Señor Negro & @zancru) I should have been more detailed. You said the phrase in a very very comedic way. You're a sweetheart. If I go over the line teasing you, then you me let me know. If you go over the line, spankings from @Baron23. :lol:

I just don't want to come off like the praying mantisHazel

As a late Holiday gift, my buddy took me to a bunch of microbreweries a few weeks ago. Before we left, I posted the pic below in the Off-topic thread. (Yes she did and YES I deserved it) :rofl:
    chvb1kj2kra6o1vq.jpg
  • Hazel
    I's done for. :zip:
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Monday 4th Feb stream, to el jefe: "I will rip your asshole to shreds, in a bad way."
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment