• kfyah
    Hey just wondering if anyone has used the AirVape XS GO yet ?
  • Bud
    I kinda like it, still testing but will post more about it as soon as I can, not a bad portable for under a hundo

It got some live use in my last 2 streams :100:

448t5i9f85la72z0.jpg
  • Dr green thumb
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/4844/airvape-valentines-day-specials

Preorder the xs go for valentines day for 1/2 off.
    Other vapes 20% off codes in above link.

@ssaucyc515
  • LabPong
    Just ordered the XS Go......need to find a vape for a few friends.. one with physical problems and one with not much $. I think this will work for them so they do not play with lighters and matches anymore...lol
  • okla68m
    I Started with the XS....after a year of use, it got to where it wouldn't hold a charge (hated the Lid), Apollo replaced it with the X for FREE......For a No Frills, Hybrid (conduct/convect) vape, it's hard to beat (LOVE the Magnetic lid).
    I Realize the difference in Expens between the 2.
    Their Customer Service is as Good or BETTER than Ghost, I kid you Not ! (went thru all kinds of self induced misery in the beginning, they stuck with me thru 4...that's right 4 units for FREE until I Quit Fk'g up the USB port !)
    Had this one for 3-4 months, Flower, Concentrate, it does Both, WELL !
    Hopefully for your friend, the "GO" will make life More Enjoyable !
  • MartyrMan
    Out of the KandyPens K-Vape Pro and the AirVape XS GO. Which one would you choose taking longevity and warranty into account?
  • okla68m
    For the price of the KVape, the new "Legacy" can be had for $99 US. Not out yet, pre order....so IDK !
  • okla68m
    Know nothing of KandyPens, but, I Doubt youll Ever beat Apollo's warranty on their products.
    Thats the reason I dropped $99 on an UNKNOWN VAPE....And I Sure as Hell dont have that kind of cash to throw away on junk !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment