• LabPong
    LabPong
    he has one of the bad RDAs, being replaced.

You should not have to bump up the wattage if the Ohm is 1.00 Mine is usually at 0.98 and I still do 10.1 and 10.5w sessions. ā€” LabPong

Iā€™m at 12.5 with a .93 resistance, remember not everyone runs as low as you do and Bum was running higher and expecting dark avb. Simple equation with a change in resistance he would need to change another value to get back to where he was.
    Cl4ud3

ahhh I was wondering if that was what he had....explainable then.

Funny thing....yea I still run low to 10.1....but my coil is now measuring at 1.00ohm.
  • Cannabliss420
    @VapeCritic tried downloading your myevic firmware. It keeps making my computer glitz and like 10 tabs pop open and flash back and forth trying to dowload it.. Is there another link or email file you can send me? I'm not a computer genius at all
  • BobCat
    What mod do you have?
  • Cannabliss420
    @BobCatI have WISMEC REULEAUX RX GEN3 mod. I haven't even plugged mod to computer. I'm having trouble opening downloaded bin file. I've tried on 3 different computers.
  • Dr green thumb

First go to wismecs website and download the software update for the gen3 mod

Next go to page 1 and download the my evic file

You will have to unzip it and open it with the wismec update tool that was downloaded from wismec. And install to device.
189101112Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet