• BobCat

Welcome!

Hiya!

Wanted to drop a quick step-by-step on how to request to be added to the G43 wait list, and what happens after you're on the list.

How to get on the G43 wait list?
    Post in the "The G43 Vaporizer Official Thread" that you want to be added to the list and tag moi (@Hazel).

To tag a person hit the button found at the top of the text box when writing a post. Then type the username, select the right person, and hit "go".

PM me (Hazel) and ask to be added.
    Hazel
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Has anybody been getting any sort of error codes with their mods? Any particular time or reason?

I had a couple occur and reset it and was able to continue. There have been a few um...user errors, so I'm wondering even more about the sensors to vape connection. There is some sort of heat/voltage sensor thingy going on? So if say the beads moved or the exposed wires experienced a slight bend that might cause the settings to go a little ajar. Guess my main question I'm asking myself is how sensitive the sensors are and if there is anything physically parts wise that would be the cause for me to watch out for. Don't want to do anything to cause more errors And prevent um... more user errors. Any insights?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment