• Hazel
    hazel’s links for the win! :wink: :strong:

I need to hear your version lol

1985 you were 9 eh? I was birthed 1 wonderful year later in ‘86. Made a big entrance :cool: :cool:
  • BobCat
    Cool. TY. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the links go thru ALL the menus and submenus. Good luck. :victory:

BattZC
    BattZC (resetting the counters on a new battery)

If enabled, then when replacing the battery with a more charged one, or at the end of charging via USB, all counters will be reset, except for the meter evaporated in a day.
  • UbarDog
    BattZC (resetting the counters on a new battery) If enabled, then when replacing the battery with a more charged one, or at the end of charging via USB, all the counters are reset

I told you this in live stream when you were talking about it.

ololo There was another page to this thread , Dum dum dumm dummm !
    The Great roberto had it covered
  • bum karacho
    @Hazel
    @VapeCritic
    i have some problems with my g43.
    since 3 days i can only take two good hits!
    before it was better than the vapexhale!
    i have 3 different mods two of them with new batteries!
    i have a new Wismec Reuleaux RX3 GEN3 Dual
    a new eleaf invoke and a
    used Wismec Reuleaux RX3 GEN3 Dual.
    my ohms are jumping around between 0,85 and 1,1.
    does anyone know a solution.........
    i love this vape NEED SOME HELP!
  • Cl4ud3
    Have you made sure the balls and screens are pushed in and not too loose ? not sure why the resistance keeps jumping so much though.
  • bum karacho

]the balls are little loose in my g43 . i try to push it harder :yum:
    the screen was like falling down from itself one time bevore the g43 stops working maybe thats the problem. i try to push......
  • bum karacho
    i was giving the screens out replaced it pushed hard vaped a session.the mod showed 0,81 ohm now its on 0,9.
    it was a little bit better but the avb is still light

zkbprci70xsc9adt.jpg
  • Cl4ud3
    Still jumping around or has it settled ?
  • bum karacho

i was giving the screens out replaced it pushed hard vaped a session.the mod showed 0,81 ohm now its on 0,9.
    it was a little bit better but the avb is still light.
    i,ve also new replacment rda!
  • bum karacho
    it seems like when its hot the ohm rise up the vapor gets less
  • Cl4ud3
    When testing mine wasn't extracting as quickly as it had before and it was loose balls and screens.

it seems like when its hot the ohm rise up the vapor gets lessbum karacho

You would need to bump the wattage a little if your resistance has risen.
  • bum karacho

now i know i have a contact problem when i touch the cable over the glass the ohm starting to jump between 0 and 1,23
  • Cl4ud3
    I will try and get @VapeCritic then if you have a bigger problem.
  • Hazel
    ok, I know the problem. I'm taking this msg back to our pm's lol. So I tell Bum to post on this thread for help in meantime and then I take him back. :lol:
  • Mangu
    I see original post says Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual works fine....can anyone confirm if the three battery version works fine as well?
  • Dr green thumb
    I have a realoux gen 3 and I can say you will have less problems with another mod. Mine does work but others had an overheating issue.
  • Ctipp22
    If buying for G43 get the P80!!
  • LabPong
    You would need to bump the wattage a little if your resistance has risen.Cl4ud3

You should not have to bump up the wattage if the Ohm is 1.00 Mine is usually at 0.98 and I still do 10.1 and 10.5w sessions.

Bum.....not sure if you have one of the bad RDA's, or bad RDA connection (wire attachment inside the RDA)?

Also, with the G43.....especially if you use it on a rig....or with water.....you need to draw a bit harder than normal. See if that helps any.

Otherwise, you need to also keep the basket screen clean...it will clog up quickly.
  • Cannabliss420
    Does anyone know if the eleaf istick pico is compatible with G43? If so what's the settings or firmware I should use?
  • Cl4ud3
    he has one of the bad RDAs, being replaced.

You should not have to bump up the wattage if the Ohm is 1.00 Mine is usually at 0.98 and I still do 10.1 and 10.5w sessions.LabPong

I’m at 12.5 with a .93 resistance, remember not everyone runs as low as you do and Bum was running higher and expecting dark avb. Simple equation with a change in resistance he would need to change another value to get back to where he was.
  • Cl4ud3
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/77672 @BobCat has a link there with compatible mods for the custom software.
  • BobCat
    Is it a Pico75? Regardless, I wouldn't do it. You would need the NFE Updater which isn't an issue, but I'm uncertain if the surmyevic firmware will load.

The only eleaf mods listed as surmyevic compatible are:

Eleaf

Invoke
    iKuu (n) i200 (restriction like FJ200)
    surmyevic compatible mods

I'd stick to this info from The Man himself. A P80 mod is same cost or less than Pico anyway- I believe. Why make life more difficult? :victory:

COMPATIBLE MODS ★

These mods have been tested by me personally with the G43 and work great:

Wismec Sinuous P80 (single 18650)
    Wismec Reuleaux RX3 GEN3 Dual (dual 18650)

Here's a list of other mods that have been tested by real end users and have been reported to work properly (help me expand this list!):

Joyetech eVic Primo Mini
    Joyetech eVic VTC Dual
    Wismec Reuleaux RX2 21700

★ RECOMMENDED BATTERIES ★

The 18650 batteries listed below have a 3000mAh capacity and work great with the G43 setup:

Samsung 30Q
    LG HG2
    Sony VTC6

IMRBatteries is a good store that I've purchased batteries and chargers from multiple times. If you need an external 18650 charger I recommend the Q2 and Q4 models from the brand Nitecore.
    VapeCritic
  • Cannabliss420
    @BobCat @Cl4ud3 thanks.
    I think I'm going to order WISMEC REULEAUX RX GEN3 300W TC VAPE MOD. It takes 3 18650 batteries.
    Do you think that one will work?
  • Cl4ud3
    I have a realoux gen 3 and I can say you will have less problems with another mod. Mine does work but others had an overheating issue.Dr green thumb

I would say from this quote the Gen3 is problematic and another one might be more suitable.
  • Mangu
    Darn! That’s not what I was hoping to hear :cry: Have a near new Gen3 I was hoping would be the ticket once my number comes up (#421 :lol: ) now I’m hoping whatever was the issue gets addressed by then :pray:
  • Dr green thumb

Mine works I upgraded software before loading. I made sure i have high quality batteries from a reputable source and so far it has worked for me. If you already have it go ahead and try it. I just wont reccomend people go buy it as other mods do not have the overheating problem
  • beezee420
    I cant get my computer to change the software on the p80 or even the rx dual gen 3... its only worked on the rx300 gen 3... so weird !
  • Dr green thumb

Did you unzip the files?
  • beezee420
    ha yes, the software won't even recognize the device. need to try another software
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment