• ssaucyc515
    Hey guys pretty excited to show you my custom piece from simrellcollections.

Let me start off by saying that Austin/simrellcollections is an absolutely stand up dude. He's an extremely hard worker and truly wants to put out the best work he can. His communication is awesome. Never waited more than a couple of hours for him to respond to my stupid questions. He live streams from his shop, engages with his community and customers, it's like going to benihana for vapes, it's awesome. I am so glad he suggested certain things for my piece. 10/10 guy. I had no doubts I was going to love my piece. I trust him 1000% ( I actually never learned his name so if this is wrong I apologize :lol: ) his work speaks for itself and his success is well deserved

Initially I wanted just a purple stem with a gold tip. But just seeing the work he posts ( instagram.com/simrellcollections ) AND his personal insight , this beauty is what came out of it.

i8zc68hnbxgsrt7v.jpg

mkphznqg6mab6y82.jpg
    0ycdwb0tzqutbalh.jpg
    6xql8r56hnmuuy0n.jpg

All internals and externals are TI. Black cap is for asthetics when not in use. TI cap for getting lit.

Thanks for viewing! I'm very happy with my purchase.
  • BestBuds
    :scream: What a stunner! Very nice! :ok:
  • Dr green thumb

That's too nice to use! :100:
  • elykpeace
    me likey @ssaucyc515 is the mp end 14mm?
  • ssaucyc515
    pretty sure it's 10mm I could be wrong. Thanks man :) hope you're liking the pax and shadow!
  • Magicman
    @ssaucyc515
    Tell final price for the item.
  • ssaucyc515
    expect it to be 150 - 260 for something like this or a little less crazy
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Gorgeous piece! Congrats. Truly a work of art
  • zancru
    Simrell Collection Kit.
    Looking purdy and perty.
    420 gift to myself.
    Stay vaped.
    mx2qz31jcbaao5bd.jpeg
  • Will90
    Soooo nice!
  • Ctipp22
    it’s a work of art. Beautiful piece :sparkle:
  • Pakalolo2
    fem85a1n16flz0pe.jpeg
    5jybvucnl0faas2p.jpeg
    bwf2xfxry9fh70nu.jpeg
    j7fimgom7nensvq8.jpeg
    Sooo nice! Austyn is a master at his craft. I just received my new 420 Vortex stem and green anodized Ti tip in yesterday’s mail and I’m so impressed! Looks and feels awesome. Thank you Austyn!
  • Pakalolo2
    I meant to post this Wednesday but better late than never...presenting the newest edition to the family. Simrell Collections Amboyna Burl Vortex with DynaVap Ti tip. Beautiful!
    ixce63qd2ceodpmk.jpg
    w1q6mdgicxufawc9.jpg
    v0x9fp99cuhhv50s.jpg
    Thank you Austyn!!!
  • ssaucyc515
    love the wood on that. I'm a sucker for dark woods
  • Pakalolo2
    Me too! These pics don’t do it justice, it is amazing in person.

Someday I would love to see him offer one in a nice curly burl Koa. It has been called the most beautiful wood in the world. One look at a truly exhibition grade piece of curly Koa, with its amazing depth of flame and rich earth tones will change you forever.
  • acstorfer
    Totally stunning
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Pakalolo2 so beautiful and simple. Enjoy!!
  • okla68m
    u99i771bj9ymzm7h.jpg I get to look at some Daily !
    LOVE BURL !
  • Pakalolo2
    Now that's a beauty!
  • okla68m
    Yes, it Is ! Thx !
  • okla68m
    Another Beautiful item that ISN'T meant for SS Recipient's that only receive $862@mo. IMO, this is where Money and Common Sense as far as the Intrinsic Value of things, PART WAYS !
    For that much money for a piece of Titanium, it best Blow Something in Addition to my mind !
  • BobCat
    @bum karacho @okla68m
    I'm function over aesthetics. The Helix was doing the Venturi effect (vortex) 8 years ago. Check the vid. The opening is 14mm I believe. $25 on eBay. Granted glass is fragile, but it probably tastes better, and you could just stick in a tip with a thicker Oring if you wanted.
  • Dr green thumb
    I've seen many examples of the "vortex" stems. From dab carb caps to smoking pipes. @BobCat
  • bulllee
    Austyn is an artist and his work is truly outstanding. I was taken aback by the overall beauty and craftsmanship but there is no way I could buy one and not feel guilty. The whole thing I dig about dynavap is the minimalist attitude, and feel at a killer price point.
  • Pakalolo2
    The Vortex application used here is different. I hold 3 patents for use of the Vortex technology in the automotive exhaust industry and my understanding of Austyn’s use is remarkable. He has improved the efficiency of the flow dynamics that, IMHO, makes it unique. Hence it’s Patent Pending status.
  • Dr green thumb

Dyson should make a vape! They have mastered the vortex effect for their vacuums
  • Pakalolo2
    :rofl: He probably has!
  • ssaucyc515
    Did not know he charged 150 and 200 for the vortex lol I thought it was 80 lol either way he makes quality stuff. I guess with the condenser it makes sense. I really want another dynavap but having the custom one already, I can't get my self to pick one up
  • Pakalolo2
    If you can you should, it is a truly different experience that my Omni or “M” can not replicate. I’ve tried and they are two very different animals.

I like my Omni but I love my Vortex stems.

It boils down to personal preferences but I bought two and yes, they were a bit more than I would usually spend on a DynaVap but their performance justifies the cost for me. Hope this helps.
  • BobCat
    The Vortex application used here is different.Pakalolo2
    Application is irrelevant compared to the resulting effect IMO. If an inexpensive option exists with the same results I think that's a huge plus.

Hence it’s Patent Pending status.Pakalolo2
    'Patent pending' means nothing except you applied. A provisional patent is a step up and still limited. In the vape game, patents are de facto impotent. Too much intellectual theft by China etc. Additionally, your ability to afford lawyers is proportional to your patent protection.. Bud and Dan Morrison have spoke on this issue as well.

My intention was not to bash Simrell. It was to provide an inexpensive alternative. ✌
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment