• Pakalolo2
    Personally, I would go ahead a jump in with the Vortex with a Titanium tip. The M with a Titanium tip will will set you back over $100 (I’m sure that you can custom configure your order with DynaVap) and you’re already half way there! Plus you can custom order the choice of anodized finishes to suit your taste. Those of us who have taken the plunge haven’t looked back, I suspect you won’t either. Just MHO.
  • Jory
    @"Pakalolo2
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I think I'm going to take your advice and go with the vortex w ti tip and prob get that concentrate insert. Like you said, I'll be over $100 with an m and ti tip, so I may as well go all in.
    I just hope I like it; I really wish I knew someone locally who had a Dynavap so I could try it before ordering, since I've never used one before, but I don't. Lol.
    If I don't like it after trying it a few times I'm sure I wouldn't have a difficult time trading or selling it to someone here.
    Hey, have you ever tried it with the concentrate insert?
    Thanks so much brother, I really appreciate it.
  • Pakalolo2
    No I haven’t, I had my Omni set up with a Stainless Steel tip and the DynaCoil but just traded it last week for another Ghost MV1 before I could try it out. I could not find any decent shatter here and used my Vortex exclusively for herb. Yes I preferred it over both the M and Omni. Hope this helps.
  • BobCat
    I don't want to clutter the Simrell thread, but after reading your post I received this email.... Decisions Decisions :victory:
    7suxyx4el8df8vo5.jpg
  • Jory
    @BobCat
    Hi bro'
    Dude, that is so killer cool man!!! Wow! I'm going to order one today. Thanks so very much brother!!! I really appreciate it man!!!
    Thx again!
    ✌ ️❤️ ,
    Jory
  • BobCat
    Awesome! Let us know your thoughts when after you've played with it! Love my Omni XL and 2018 M. :victory:
  • Jory
    @BobCat
    Thanks again man, I'll def do that. This will be my first dynavap, so I'm pretty stoked to try it. I'm sure they have a large learning curve, but after I get the hang of it I think it'll be just what I was looking for. A small, portable one hitter that's hard hitting with connissuer quality flavor. I was actually thinking of either a Mighty or Ghost before I first found out about Dynavap. I mostly use concentrates these days due to my immense chronic pain , so I'm not as familiar with herbal vapes. Thanks so very much brother.
    ✌ ️❤️
  • acstorfer
    Jory Personally, I would go ahead a jump in with the Vortex with a Titanium tip. The M with a Titanium tip will will set you back over $100 (I’m sure that you can custom configure your order with DynaVap) and you’re already half way there! Plus you can custom order the choice of anodized finishes to suit your taste. Those of us who have taken the plunge haven’t looked back, I suspect you won’t either. Just MHO.Pakalolo2

I’m not arguing with Pakalolo for he is very wise, but...

If you order the M, even another $40.00 with the ti tip, first if you don’t like it you’re only out $70.00 or $110.00. If you decide to upgrade you save $60.00 for not having to buy another tip and cap, you risk only $40.00 to make sure you like it before risking around $250.00 (?), and you have the M to take camping, hiking, concerts, etc. for all places you are concerned you may lose it. Then you only have to replace it with $60.00 instead of hundreds.
  • acstorfer
    Also there is a great 20% off sale for Dynavap this weekend. You can get omnivong for $124.00. It’s ti decked out and can slip right into a water pipe. Then if you want different things you still save $60.00 for not having to buy the tip and cap again.

This is also the Rolls Royce condenser version.

w910gnv9zggqaeuh.png
  • Pakalolo2
    Gotta love the choices we have available to us!

It’s a great time to be alive and enjoying life, even for this old child of the 60’s!
  • ssaucyc515
    So I read it's 200 for just the stem and anno. It doesn't come with a cap or condenser with that price. That's alot lol
  • Dr green thumb

It hits just like an omni xl. I get awesome hits off my nonavong and it's less than half the price.
  • Pakalolo2
    For a custom rig, not really. I was pricing out some custom glass rigs just before Christmas last year...make sure you got some serious bank before you start pricing anything custom!

Austyn’s custom Vortex stems can be had at a fraction of the cost of some of the “name brand” or custom glass rigs. And frankly with the DynaVap tips, you have a very versatile vaping work of art that will serve you well for decades! And it won’t shatter if you drop accidentally. Just my thoughts.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Jory dont mean to post on the Simrell thread but if I could only have one DV it would be a Vong with spinning MP and Ti tip. You can get that full setup for $86 right now. JMO
  • ssaucyc515
    I can justify 250+ for wood, which I've done haha. Alot of labor goes into that. But for a metal stem with Anno.... I can't. There's no way. Glass too I don't understand why some one would pay 3000 for something that can be bought for 50 on dh gate. I respect art but if you're just making something that's Mass produced already, I don't get shelling out SO much extra cash for something not custom.

I use to buy and sell paintball guns and I have some knowledge of annodizing and stuff. If it came with the cap and condenser at 210 ish I'd be down. But if it comes with nothing.... That's high.

If the tech was that good in the vortex , maybe. But from what I see it's not crazy enough to justify 300 dollar purchase

Respect him , he deserves the money for sure. But I can't justify it for my self
  • acstorfer
    Gotta love the choices we have available to us!

It’s a great time to be alive and enjoying life, even for this old child of the 60’s!
    Pakalolo2

US old CHILDREN of the 60’s. My god how times have changed. I thought we were innovative for finding ways to smoke out of practically everything back in the day. We were drooling mental patients by today’s standards!

It’s not just the innovation of function that impresses me. It’s also the return to form and function. So many pieces I’d absolutely consider pieces of art. And it’s not just that!!!!! While the upper end stuff is still expensive, it’s not crazy expensive as far as vapes go (glassware can get crazy, but still beautiful pieces that are highly effective at low price). It’s something that’s available to most. With companies like Dynavap they bring high end quality of vaping at what I’d consider much cheaper than an “affordable” vape that suck/blow. It’s a vape, which is worse sucking or blowing?

I’m still a bit old school. I still use my ProtoPipe. I actually replaced it with a by all accounts superior upgraded version of the ProtoPipe, but I still use my ProtoPipe.

Great innovations, great art to the experience, and great access to the public. In all seriousness, it really is a great time to be alive.
  • bener
    I have been on this third rock from the sun for many years... long enough to recall using TP roll inserts, apples, protopipes and many,many other implements to get a proper attitude adjustment.

Of course, some of these tools work better than others, and, over the years, I have acquired several tools, including newer technologies, to achieve the desired attitude adjustment. I currently own and use the MV1, EVO, CFX, among others.

That said, I wanted to second @acstorfer and say that I also own a few VapCaps and use them often. I have owned one for about two years now and am still amazed at how well they work.

Each and every friend that I have shared the DynaVap experience with has acquired their own and spread the word. For the most part, it’s due to the DynaVap’s efficiency, effectiveness, and elegance in its simplicity.

I really do agree,at least within the realm of vapes, that it’s a great time to be alive and experiencing all the new technologies.
  • Jory
    @The rogue wax works and Acsrorfer
    Thanks so much guys. I was going to get the simrelli one, but you guys made a lot of sense and the 20% off sale sealed the deal for me. I ended up going with a dark wood Vong xls with spinning mouthpiece and adjustable ti tip.
    I really appreciate all the help and opinions guys. Thanks a lot guys.
  • acstorfer
    @The rogue wax works and Acsrorfer
    Thanks so much guys. I was going to get the simrelli one, but you guys made a lot of sense and the 20% off sale sealed the deal for me. I ended up going with a dark wood Vong xls with spinning mouthpiece and adjustable ti tip.
    I really appreciate all the help and opinions guys. Thanks a lot guys.
    Jory

It makes so much sense! I’m glad Rogue thought of the other vong option. Can’t lose. Watch videos of it. More than one. Give some patience. Learn the technique. You will love it. Expect great results. If you’re not getting them ask for help.
  • Magicman
    This is very fancy. Both Troy and Sneaky Pete almost "summited" during their reviews.
  • Taz
    Just received this from Austin.
    Awsome look! Awesome feel! And awesome work!
    Haven't tried it yet! I'm a bit hesitant to put this beauty in to use.1ybqimdxcx41o2gt.jpg
  • Bad Dog
    are you new to vaping? Either way you'll probably have a good experience with a dynavap. You mentioned the omnivong, are you interested in vaping through a rig? If so and if you want to save some money you can get just the titanium tip a cap and a sneaky Pete strong arm adapter, that's my setup. I can't say if the simrell is worth it I don't own one, not yet anyway but it is more expensive than a titanium omnivap anyway
  • ssaucyc515
    f3oc1swrdsd1tljx.jpg

That is a beautiful piece he made. Glad he went back to wood for now too
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention