• BobCat
    3g5rymv5uqz25664.png
    jd8rtlp1mvwuiuwd.png

If I owned flip flops, they'd be tingling now- mostly due to Midwest snow and impending subzero °F temperatures.

"one of a kind" "exclusive"...... Soooo, @Ed's TnT, will you give us more info?
  • Other Side
    Thx sir! Very excited about this. I am finding a niche in the craft artisan market so I will be exploring more relationships with the small guys out there. Small guys supporting small guys.

Of course we all appreciate the support of the enthusiast out there!

Right now the deal with Ed is to carry an exclusive wood species Woodscents. We are also getting some Splinter/Milaana/Zion stems made in a few different designs as well as Nomad stems. I will save the surprise on the wood species for all this but I suspect everyone will be real happy about the selection.
  • Ed's TnT
    What the heck you mean no FF, this is a travesty bro, you gotta get right, check my IG shortly, we gots a little snow down here but thats not going to slow my and my FF down at all!

As Other Side has mentioned he will be offering some pieces that arent available anywhere else and in species no where else. Keep an eye out and be prepared for the surprise.
  • BestBuds
    Very cool.
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm going to go broke with these surprises at vgoodiez.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment