• Cri3
    honestly I'm very disappointed with the customer service quality i was one of the earliest adopters but they failed to ever update me or invoice me the rest of the price for seedo it was 1600 and i put 100 down i sent them a email recently and im waiting for a response for those who don't know seedo is a do it for you grow box meant to house a single plant its dimensions would most likely only allow you four to 6 ounces per grow but it was something at the time i needed since i don't have great access to quality medical cannabis where i live i loved the concept and still do want a seedo but the customer service was so bad just to spite them i want a refund then i want to buy a different companies grow box im wondering if anyone else has felt this way with a company before also whats your guys thoughts on seedo heres a link https://www.seedolab.com (rant over sorry)
  • Nico1
    I ordered The Seedo in March and made € 500 deposit. There was No comunication from Seedo at all,also No reply on my question by mail.
    4 weeks ago a lady called me that the Seedo should be delivered end of the month after receiving full payment.
    I paid in full but never recieved any reaction or growbox.
    At The moment their e-mail adres is bounced and support telephone numbers are not operational anymore.
    Coming week i will contact the creditcard company to refund the transfer and i will be buying Some other brand growbox
  • EconMan
    Coming week i will contact the creditcard company to refund the transfer and i will be buying Some other brand growboxNico1

Ouch!
  • Chandler

Holy shit. In my current situation, we can legally grow up to 4 plants at a time? I don't have a fitting situation for that, but something small like this could suit the needs!

That company clearly has problems, are the competitors as technologically advanced?? what other grow fridges are yall looking to?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    https://www.bcnorthernlights.com/products/room-mate

I dont know what these guys charge. But this is B.Cs bizz, theyve been doing it for a long time.

Personally though i would look into. A mylar grow tent and some leds. It will work out to be much cheaper. I think these things are gimmicky, thats just my opinion though :joke:

×edit× i was just back on the page and they have come a little farther since last checked these out. Now its hydro and has co2 incorporated. Still not really for me, i prefer the diy approach, but they got way more advanced then they were!
  • LabPong
    grow box meant to house a single plant its dimensions would most likely only allow you four to 6 ounces per growCri3

I find that super hard to be possible in a 40 inch tall by 2ft wide space. Maybe 1-2 max if that.
  • MindDisaster
    Yeah I don't like their service either Had some problem, so I called for supports but no one got back to me
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment