• McNuggetsTrip
    Are you holding down the top of the heat sink when pulling out the stem?

Make sure the crucible lid is on right after you stir
  • vapey

Well some good news, it seems to be working a lot better now, the majority of hits are clean and full, finally! I have no idea what changed, I didn’t flip the heat sink seal out or anything. I assumed you guys replaced it and it as the new one but wanted to be sure.

Can the app cause the unit to not work properly?

I wouldn’t think it would be that involved but I mention this because the only thing that was different was that the app was not working when I first turned it on. It couldn’t find my Ghost that had already been paired with it. So I removed the paired unit and set it up fresh. Ever since then it had been working fine, and that doesn’t make any sense :|

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled it’s working for me! But I am a bit perplexed and hesitant to think all is well now because I have no clue what changed!

Yeah I’m careful to make sure the hearsink is always seated properly.

I have no clue what changed, even the same crucible and herb were used! I’ll take the win and hope it continues :)
  • McNuggetsTrip
    glad to hear it's working now. The vape itself is very potent when it works but sometimes there's bad pulls. Ghost is trying to fix this with their new update and it should be out soon hopefully. If you need one on one help over a call or Skype let me know I'm always here :grin: hopefully I'll be back at my house Wednesday if so
  • acstorfer
    Well some good news, it seems to be working a lot better now, the majority of hits are clean and full, finally! I have no idea what changed, I didn’t flip the heat sink seal out or anything. I assumed you guys replaced it and it as the new one but wanted to be sure.vapey

I had a first generation Ghost which I was able to buy used. When I got it I decided to give myself 36 hours with it, if I didn’t like it I’d order a Mighty. Well 36 hours later I bought a Mighty. The Ghost was a complete bust. After going online and buying my Mighty I still gave the Ghost another try. At hour 38 all the stars aligned and I hit nirvana. I was the big fatass belly busting Buddha of enlightenment. That’s quite the improvement over my just normal fatassedness. Anyway the Ghost is crap til it clicks, and then you wonder why you ever doubted it. With me, the weed was too moist at first. I had to let it dry out for an hour or two. I watched many a YouTube video to figure that one out. Anyway, enjoy!
  • vapey
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. Just went back to it and still rolling.

I’m not sure what it is unless the app had an effect somehow. I was getting ghost hits like 95% of the time, it’s really odd!

Today it’s been the opposite and hits every time.
  • Frosty1
    Has the wind changed direction?!
    Good to hear it's rollin. If Ghost have checked and OK'd then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Don't think about, just enjoy.
  • GHOSTTEAM

That's great to hear, we're confident you'll continue to get the best out of your MV1 going forward. Your MV1 was furnished with the latest firmware update so it's not likely that the app (once paired) had something to do with the stars aligning. For a big picture overview, these are things the current app does that you cannot do without it:

+Customize temps on heat settings 4 (Fav1) & 5 (Fav2)

Seems to me all the credit for the change for the better goes to you my friend.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • vapey
    Yeah I didn't think the app would have been that involved to cause it but thought to ask. Once it paired it was like night and day, so odd. I didn't' do anything different so no crdit goes my way. Same herb, same crucible, same process. I'll take it though!
  • GHOSTTEAM

Ha! You deserve it buddy!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • vapey
    Hey-yo,

Its been about 2 weeks and unfortunately I have to say the Ghost is a no for me due to inconsistency. There have been good hits don't get me wrong, but I can never get everything out of my herb and at some point it is half vaped and won't do anything else so it's wasted.

Maybe it's me or my herbs, IDK ... but it's not for me.

If you still have any trouble with your unit when you get it I'd like to offer to test it for you personally, I will pay for shipping both ways, and I'll test it out on one of my live streams when you can be there to watch and ask me questions live, we stream usually 3x every week.VapeCritic

If this offer is still available, would you be willing to make this a trade for the Crafty?
  • Startedat52
    Put a crucible in this morning and got nothing, reset heatsink and took another hit... nothing. Note to self, put herb in crucible before putting it into the vape :lol:
  • Hazel
    you don't even know how many times Bud's given me the vape and I try a few times and get nothing... don't even taste anything...

"Babe are you sure you put herb in the chamber!?"
    "Yes babe!"

I open the chamber... NO HERB! lol :monkey:
  • EconMan

LMAO :rofl: :love:

I loaded a bowl of flower into my FF2 the other day and it was still set on 500f (concentrates) and lets just say it failed miserably :)
  • Hazel
    sounds like char city lol you would’ve prob been better off just putting hot charcoal bbq rocks in your mouth and chewing lol yuck grosss
  • EconMan

Yeah, and I haven't seriously combusted in at least six months. The taste started of great, then of course toke harder, and then BAM! concentrated nastiness :vomit:
  • vapey
    Sorry not rushing you, but don't want this to get buried in the threads. Ping
  • OhHello

Check out “to the cloud vapor store” website, I’ve safely used them, you can trade in your vapes or purchase new/ used units, they also offer trial periods, might be a good fit for you.
  • vapey
    thanks for that, I’ll check it out. Does it apply to vapes already own?
  • vapey
    is there another way I should try and reach you?
  • OhHello
    Check out the site, they are active on the forum as well
  • vapey
    Hey Bud, I sent you a PM a few days back.
  • Hazel
    Hey there, I'll look at Bud's pm's now and see what you're asking and get back to you asap. Sorry for the delay, it's very hard for us to keep up with emails and pm's and the best way to honestly reach us is to post here like this - tagging us - as well as joining the live streams and asking Bud questions live. Sorry for the delay Vapey, will look into your question today. :smile:

How do you combust with concentrates only? Or was it flower topped with concentrate? Was it the sawce?? lol
  • Hazel
    ewwwww grossss. Sounds resin-y but not in the way of “resin” you enjoy. In aspect of resin that gunks up a blunt or bowl etc.

Every time I see your thumbnail it reminds me of those things packman would eat in the game. But like.. an evil possessed version lol :sweat:
  • vapey
    Thanks guys, I just replied to the PM. I had to go out of town unexpectedly and have just got back to check this

Thank you so much, that's awesome you are helping me out on this. Very much appreciated and will highly recommend you to everyone.

Details sent, thanks again!
  • vapey
    Major thank you to Bud and Hazel, they are true pro’s who care and back up their information and reviews.

The Crafty is amazing, much lighter than I expected and deep rich clouds with every puff. Love the dosing capsule also, ales loading and usage very easy.

Thanks Hazel and Bud, stay up! :)
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube