• midas
    I will be leaving on the 17th and staying for 5 nights. Believe it or not, this old fart is getting married again and we'll be on our honeymoon. Well I'm always paranoid about trying to carry anything on an airplane in this day and age.

So when we're there I plan to probably stick to vape carts and edibles for the week. I'm afraid to carry my MV1. I looked really quick at Weedmaps, but it looks like there are no shops really close to the strip. Or am I missing some?

They do seem to be pushing a delivery service there. But the prices are outrageous. They are higher than the insane prices here in Illinois for medical. Things look to be about 15-20% higher. OUCH!!!! The storefronts seem to have better pricing. Cost of a cab ride might make up the difference.

If anybody has any good recommendations I'd love to hear them. I think we're actually just off the strip near the southern end. It's the Marriott Grand Chateau.
  • Dr green thumb

https://essencevegas.com/locations/las-vegas-strip/

Its located on the same end as the stratosphere
    And the prices aren't horrible
  • Kuzko
    Or Reef dispensary is right off the strip. Across from Aria and Cosmo.
  • midas
    Thanks, I'll look at them. I actually see a lot more now that I'm using the computer. The Weedmaps phone app leaves something to be desired.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    you could always ship your vape to your hotel and then back home again after vacation if you dont want to have to be stuck with carts only.
  • BobCat
    this old fart is getting marriedmidas

Congratulations! Great news. Sorry I don't have Vegas weed info. :groan:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal