• deep_meditation

I dropped mine on the bathroom floor and it hit the tile with a loud smash. It was a dangerous situation for me as I’m disabled. Fortunately, I swept it all up and no glass got stuck in my foot. It’s a very smooth vape.
  • acstorfer
    I decided to use nature to my advantage yesterday. While it was raining I washed my car. I live in a condo with no access to a hose, and I hate paying for car washes. It worked out perfectly. Right after the wash the rain stopped and it was just cloudy enough to put a nice coat of wax on.

Why am I upset? I’m in such pitiful shape that I’m sore as hell? Really really sore. That and I now see how dirty my car is. I really have to do the clay bar treatment.

Damn I’m sore!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    R.I.P bird cage nail....
  • bigldiesel
    Scooby-snacks in my SB Runt. Tips on preventing this?
  • Dr green thumb
    grind your flower with a grind that is coarser. A fine grind gets sucked and or pushed through the screen. I also brush off the screen after every use and blow air through the vape to blow anything out of it.
  • bigldiesel
    Thanks, using the Santa Cruz Shredder. Medium; is this grind too fine? I do brush the bowl after every use, but I may have charred a bit on the last bowl. How about a finer screen?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    yup.. I opened my pelican right onto it. Silver lining is i wanted an 18mm anyway, not wanting to wait for it though.
  • Dr green thumb
    The grind is good unless it is grinding to a fine powder. One thing I do is get the bowl so it is open, cover the opening with my thumb, make sure the carb is open, blow through the mouthpiece to blow any junk after cleaning out the screen. It is the brushing of the screen that pushes the loose herb down where it can be inhaled.
  • GhostMV1User
    My rant today.

Web sites that look like they have a really interesting news story/article to read. Only to click on the story and then find out it is one of those 'you have to click thru the tabs to read the whole story'. Usually it's more than a dozen tabs and frankly, the story probably wasn't that interesting.

Ok. I feel better.
  • Dr green thumb
    My rant today is people that ask for your expert opinion and completely ignore what you said. They then do their thing ignoring your advice,find out it doesn't work and ask your advice again.
  • EconMan
    Banks :vomit:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube