• BestBuds
    Nice! I like yours better than mine. More character and charm. Here is my DHGate holder
    toynrv8hbr23hjhd.jpg
  • Zep4
    Yours looks quite classy. :sparkle:
  • Summer
    Something like the hydatube stands with a female joint like BestBuds above, but it will have added weight to it.
  • Hazel
    We have officially gotten the stands in I ordered. 27 messages back and forth with China and the “master worker” lol and they have finally made it here.

They are a larger and thicker base than the ones I saw @BestBuds post but I do like that one. I think that one is the original Bud had or something similar.

The stands I got are glass and have a 2” base. YES- a 2” base. We have to still go through them all and confirm they are consistent (bc I already noticed some are not and.. well.. china.,, :roll:) but we will have these available ASAP once we’ve gone through them all, tested them, taken pictures, posted them in shop, and Bud gives green light.

Fingers crossed!
  • EconMan

Awesome!!! Party time!! :party:
  • LabPong
    Good deal Hazel....that new stand will be awesome for hot ass Elev8R heaters as well!
  • Magicman
    DERRICK MCMILLON, Magicmon, Gourd head, and Morman preacher are working on a peloton attachment for G34.
  • LabPong
    Bud, have you heard anything from Glock for copying the name of their New Handgun.....G43 and G43X, lol ?okla68m

Yes...he talked about that awhile ago. But even so...if Glock tried to sue for infringement....it would be dropped as the product is totally different in a different market and can not be in anyway comparable or thought to be hard to distinguish between the two. I have been through litigation like this and easily won a defense of my trademark and product labeling.
  • okla68m
    I actually was Kidding....just ran across the Glock Ad......Slow to the Punch !
  • LabPong
    lol no worries....i knew you could of been alluding to the name. I thought I would just give out a little info for the viewing audience.

:ok:
  • Hazel
    Bud said cut the shit, seriously.
  • Zep4
    66uxey8s4at7g04h.jpeg
    My 14-18mm adapter (available in Bud’s Shop) with the added seal/protection of the Big Mouth ($1) from Sneaky Pete. Bud was so thoughtful to give us a wide rubber band to unite our mod and glass rig as one.
  • EconMan

Is that WIlliam Shatner in the background?
  • Zep4
    Yes...T.J. Hooker. We watch reruns at supper. Love my Shatner:)fc2xeedcgnp4k4f1.jpeg
    63zx98rcckomkdxf.jpeg
    Jack and me with our favorite Star in the whole World at his famous One Man Show when he visited our area in Lynn, Ma.
  • Zep4
    tsljv5p6giaggs53.jpeg
    Shatner used this chair to sit in on stage for his show. Months later, my Jack and his band played at the same venue and I got to sit in THE chair. Shatner had made each venue buy A CHAIR LIKE BUD HAS, a Harold Miller, for his show, and then he’d let them keep it. When I heard it was in a nearby office, the guy let me sit in it, made me put my feet up on his desk and even took the picture and sent it to me:) Shatner had raised it over his head like a rearing horse and I couldn’t believe how heavy it was. The show was fantastic that he did. 80 yrs old, I think he is. Incredible performer.
  • EconMan

How darn cool! You've met Captain Kirk! :cool:

I saw him in concert when he was promoting his ProgRock CD -- it's a trip and great music for vaping if you haven't heard it.
    I've watched all his shows.... I still love "Denny Crane" :love:
    I've even seen his early movie and even his twilight zone ep.

You and Jack look awesome -- :love: fun people! and good looking couple! :love: -- and the story of the chair is so darn cute.

And in the chillin 2nd pic... dying to know what's in that cylindrical pouch in your lap -- some killer stash? :nerd:
  • Zep4
    I love Boston Legal too. What a hoot that show is. I still have to turn Jack on to it. We’ve been thru all the Star Trek stuff, tv and movies. My favorite is that whale one, we’ve got a copy, great lines. “I LOVE Italian...and so do you.” (Shatner to Spock), “How quaint.” (Scotty’s comment), or the ever popular “Remember where we parked.” (which I still say every time we leave our car while out shopping.) He truly is a national treasure.
    Oh yes....and I was definitely packing that night. And just to hang out in the same dressing room W.S. did, was like visiting the White House:) lol.
  • Zep4
    Another story from that night at the One Man Show Shatner did. We found out later that someone we knew had stood around outside and when Bill came out, he walked up to him saying all kinds of stuff about how much he loved him all the while Shatner ignored him, heading for his car. As he drove by the guy he finally turned to him and said “it was nice seeing you.” Lol What a character!
  • martinstraka8282
    I see the stands are now on the shop... have you guys cleared them for launch?
  • Gonzo
    The stands are great with the G43 and shipped out quickly. Great job to @Hazel and @VapeCritic for adding the new accessory for the "G".
  • Pakalolo2
    They are perfect! Got mine yesterday and the are beautiful. I’ll drop in some pics when I get home tonight.
  • martinstraka8282
    You already have yours!?!? Impressive!

Agreed! Glad to see them available.
  • Hazel
    I’m SO so SO so incredibly happy to hear you like the stands so far! It was really hard to find a stand that didn’t cost an obscene amount per piece to make and that had a large enough base to prevent knocking over. The smaller base ones are great but Bud said theyre too lightweight and knock over too easily.

I’m really happy to hear you guys like them so far. Can’t wait to hear what everyone else thinks and especially compared to the nice standard base ones some may have like us. :heart:
  • Pakalolo2
    Here is a quick pic of the new G43 stand and the Dual 18mm glass adapter;

3k317oj0s2ghw16q.jpeg

These are really very good quality glass pieces that compliment the G43 perfectly.

Great job Bud & Hazel!
  • Hazel
    If anyone gets something totally OVER OCD ++++ bubble wrapped... or over taped.... you know who wrapped the glass up. :monkey: :monkey:
  • GrumpStump
    You must have done mine! No way it was going to break.
  • Hazel
    :lol: :rofl: I don't pack any of the G's but definitely the glass accessories lately. And if it seems remotely over taped or packed..... twas moi! :halo: Can't help it. :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment