• Pakalolo2
    There was no way my stuff was going to get damaged the way it was wrapped and packaged. Great job Hazel! I’m calling you to help pack us out on our move girl!
  • GrumpStump
    Yeah, I just received my base. It was packed very well. I'll take that anyday!
  • LabPong
    Hazel packs the total opposite of an average amazon bot/robot packager.....

When you get a shipment from Amazon..... you get the product with some brown paper touching it....and both rolling around in a box that is 3 times the size needed. :monkey:
  • Dr green thumb
    Amazon has packing down to an art form. Every move ,box, and order of pick is predetermined just so the trucks leave full. I was bored and watched a video on it.
  • martinstraka8282
    Holy shit no kidding.

I ordered a kitchen faucet from them 2 years ago when we renovated our kitchen and they shipped it in a box that I would say was literally about 20 times the size of the faucet box. I came home to a box on my porch that was so big it looked like I ordered a new piece of furniture.
  • Hazel
    LOL The best part about my packing skillz is... we have perforated bubble wrap... I try to not cut the square and just use it all on one item (unless of course its a super super small adapter), but... it looks like its not overkill when I start. :monkey:

Then I end up having to cut the bubble wrap when I try wrapping it multiple ways and its coming out too clunky.

And then I end up having to figure out how I don't have enough bubble wrap after I cut it and attempted re-wrapping. :lol:

Then I do it all over again and tape or band the shit out of it.

When Bud does it it looks so simple and on point and he bubb wraps in like 2 seconds. I need lessons. :groan:
  • EconMan

Bud does it statistically -- the probability of a breakage is low.

You do it religiously -- you want metaphysical certainty. Shit ain't breakin on your watch! :rofl: :cool: :nerd:
  • Hazel
    Shit ain't breakin on your watch!EconMan

Damn. Straight! :cool:
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    Amazon has packing down to an art form. Every move ,box, and order of pick is predetermined just so the trucks leave full. I was bored and watched a video on it.
    Dr green thumb

Their trucks might be full....but the boxes in the truck are only 30% full....they could ship more orders per truck load if they were efficient at box packing. lol
  • martinstraka8282
    Anyone have any luck finding a stand the keeps the G with the bowl facing up?

I've searched in department and hardware stores randomly to see if I can find something but still haven't come up with anything.
  • ChlorophyllMan
    I like that I can leave the glass stand out permanently. To most it looks like a legitimate candle holder. Yeah I'm 46 years of age and still have to hide my paraphernalia. :eyes: :sweat:
  • LabPong
    Ok......here it is.....stock Healthstone for the G-43!!!

0320191137b.jpg

I just tested it with my Air2 wpa and G43.....fits both perfectly...... :sparkle:
  • PuffItUp
    I bet that rips.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    I bet that rips.
    PuffItUp

Affirmative! squishies in the hole!

:cool:
  • MothChewMoth
    @LabPong how do I get one of those in my life?
  • LabPong
    LabPong how do I get one of those in my life?MothChewMoth

lol..... cant believe it took so long for someone to ask. :wink:

These are from 7th Floor.....they have 3 sizes. This is the one that is the smallest. It is listed as being 11.67mm....but it is actually 10mm. Or at least the 3 that I ordered were. So it might be good to have someone check before ordering a bunch of them to find out if there is a variance in sizing with it.

But as it is for 2 of their vapes....it is possible they just came out 10mm with the production run they have now and it works ok for those vapes.

11.67mm (SSV & DBV Ground Glass Wands)
  • EconMan
    These are from 7th Floor.....they have 3 sizes. This is the one that is the smallest. It is listed as being 11.67mm....but it is actually 10mm.LabPong

Never bought from them, but I like the idea of these "stones" as replacements for concentrate pads. 10mm should also work in my FF2..... and enjoying a rosin sandwich through the G43 will be fun :)
  • LabPong
    Never bought from them, but I like the idea of these "stones" as replacements for concentrate pads. 10mm should also work in my FF2..... and enjoying a rosin sandwich through the G43 will be fun :)EconMan

Econ....the healthstones are much thicker than the metal pads for the FF2. So they will not work in the FF2.

The smaller 10mm (11.67mm) ones from 7th floor are slightly thinner (6mm) than the normal big one that fits the Elev8r bowls (7mm)
  • LabPong
    @VapeCritic the new 7th Floor online store has the 10.xx in stock again!

FLAVA DISK 7TH FLOOR ONLINE
  • LabPong
    After watching the rewind of the last live stream...now I understand why Bud did not order a bunch of them if he can't get a volume discount from 7th Floor. Hopefully Hazel can infiltrate and get closer to the source! :pray:

So you will have to buy them yourselves at 7th Floor for now.....but they are there for now and work very well in the G43, Lotus, and Arizer wpa's.
  • Hazel
    after reading your post about the 11.67mm being closer to 10mm in person and fitting in the G... I’m ordering from a wholesale place I signed up for a few months ago. They have the 11.67mm and we can’t get them at a semi ok rate. Not great but good enough for us to consider buying some to test out at the very least.

Maybe they are advertising them as 11.67mm but they are really as you said.. closer to 10. Fingers crossed. Ordering momentarily! :pray:
  • LabPong
    Maybe they are advertising them as 11.67mm but they are really as you said.. closer to 10. Fingers crossed. Ordering momentarily! :pray:Hazel

:pray:
  • Law7764
    Does anyone know if the G43 fits in the top of the lotus water piece adapter? Or any other type of water piece adapters ?
  • LabPong
    Does anyone know if the G43 fits in the top of the lotus water piece adapter? Or any other type of water piece adapters ?Law7764

I explained it on the other G thread...but you just need the 14/18 adapter Bud sells....or any at your local head shop or online shop. You can get one and put a screen in it..then put the flower in that instead of the G slide area.

But what rig are you using with the G? J Hook? water rig?
  • Law7764
    @LabPong Double stereo matrix 18 mm
  • Razshiro
    Hey,

What do you think of this glass container/stand for the "G"? Can hold some q-tips, brush and we can clean it inside with iso soak (50mm diameter):
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/q-tip-iso-jar-qtip-iso-container-glass-bong/415264031.html#ENpu-en
    rBVaSlssnrSAHDITAAHGKWI52JE528.jpg
    rBVaSVssnrSAPCr2AAHfGX38ogY540.jpg
  • androponic
    Now thats a great find Razshiro, I would buy one. Maybe @VapeCritic and @Hazel will get these for the store if they can can a good price. G43 Service Station.
  • MothChewMoth
    I think that sounds perfect if it could have a couple pockets to fit the G, mod+batts, and maybe a container of herb. It could double as regular storage too.
  • Hazel
    Mod note ~ Convo moved from G43 thread

Reply to @Lucic and Chong post about his 90 min hike with G and J-hook in tow (from Official G43 Thread) below by moi.

“We need to get a good soft case for the j hook made out of neoprene or something. Just zip up the hook with the G43 and go wherever. Case could have strap to hang around your neck too.

Essentially I’m envisioning a water bottle soft case with the strap made especially for the G for on the go like your walk! You think that kind of case and sling would work?”

right?! I bet you there’s something like that out there. I’m going to check around. :blush:

Could Hazel be a genius inventor?? :lol:
  • MothChewMoth
    I know if I personally need a case I'd check out smellproof ones. I love stuff from StashLogix myself.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment