• Other Side
    Hello Vapelife Family!

I just wanted to drop by and offer everyone a discount code for use on our website VGoodiez.com

"VLF10%" will get you an extra 10% off anything in the store.

Thank you all for your support! We are listening to your feedback to offer solutions and unique products you can't find anywhere else.

If you have suggestions please let us know.

If you need help on a personalized package just let us know that too.

We appreciate you!
  • SourMalk
    @Other Side
    You guys ship to Canada? Absolutely love the selection on the website. All the best, none of the bullshit!!
  • BestBuds
    Order placed! I can't wait for my drydro tube and Elev8r! :starstruck:
  • Other Side
    hit me with a PM to discuss. We are listing more items too.
  • bum karacho

is eu sending possible?
    rbt did not send over here!
    and the dollar is weak!
  • Other Side
    hit me in PM and let's understand what you are looking for.
  • RollingStoned
    Will a rimmed basket screen fit on the xl8r nav?
  • Other Side
    yep both rimmed and flat screens fit both versions of the xl8r.
  • vape L
    thanks man, that was all that I needed to push me over the fence for that xl8r custom
  • Other Side
    Sweet! We will be packing up orders and getting them out tomorrow! Enjoy!
    Just ordered a glass vapcap to 14mm adapter I have been looking for and couldn’t find anywhere! Thanks. (Forgot about the code but don’t care!)
  • VoidOfCourse
    I've made multiple flawless orders with VGoodiez and I just wanted to say thank you to the VGoodiez crew.
    Thanks for this code, thanks for upgrading my vaping experiences with all the hard to find goodies you stock and thanks for all the useful info/posts I've read from you on multiple platforms such as this.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Hey @otherside do you know when you will get more long Glass Charlie stems in?
  • Other Side
    they are in transit. Hopefully by the end of next week. They are in transit over the pond. If you just need one for yourself I can open up stock for one and get it shipped tomorrow. I generally hold a few back.
  • billytwillig
    I don't know...the few people I know who ordered from there had poor experiences. I'm gonna pass.
  • MothChewMoth
    you might want to PM @Other Side as he's the owner :yikes:

While I haven't personally ordered anything from them yet, lots of folks on here have reported great experiences. I would have zero qualms ordering from them, imo. @Other Side is also a great community member who posts pretty regularly. I'm sure he'd love to answer any questions you might have.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Other Side That would be awesome! I just want one long one for myself. How can I order?
  • Kinick23
    @Other Side have you looked into getting the stems with the carb hole and anti roll bumps? Charlie mentioned more coming next month hopefully, would be great if you can stock some. I’d order a couple just for myself
  • Other Side
    poor experience from us? Do tell! The only issues we have had that I am aware of are some mispick issues having to do with how packages have come in and or my wife getting used to the product and selecting the correct ones. That said we have always made it :100: even if we lose money so this is surprising (and concerning).
  • Other Side
    I just opened it up. Please grab it now before someone else does.

https://vgoodiez.com/products/dynavap-spikey-cooling-stem-by-glass-charlie-long

probably on the next order I will add them in. I could not wait at this point. Thx for the suggestion!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @otherside got it thanks!

@otherside Hey I want to change my order and add some stuff so dont ship it out!. Which Eds stem do you think is the nicest?
  • Other Side
    yep I'll hold it. Ahhhhhh as far as the Ed's they are all really nice but what type of wood are you matching it up with.

And I'll capture less payment when you place the order so you'll get the free shipping (combined order total). Appreciate your support!
  • Rudis21

I was actually looking at the wooden stems as well. I have an all walnut unit.
  • RollingStoned
    your an idiot for saying that and wasting your time on this forum. Vgoodiez provides nothing but excellent customer service and great experience in the industry. I have done multiple transactions with them and it was simple and quick, literally got my order in 1 and a half days LOL
  • VoidOfCourse
    Speaking of those Ed's TNT wooden stems, I absolutely adore the long wenge one I got from them.
    It really enhances the aesthetics of my Splinter Z and only occasionally comes off to use a different stem for a session then goes right back on to looking perfect on the Z.
  • Other Side
    I will just wait for your response to my PM. I really don't know who these friends of yours could be or what their experience was but I do want an opportunity to understand where this is coming from so I can rectify it and maybe learn from the experience.

I have been dealing vapes for a long time but in particular the past year and a half directly with the vgoodiez business. The only less than desirable experiences I can remember have both come from sales off Ebay actually (both authorized sales from Dynavap and 7th floor). One guy bought an M. Opened up a case on us without even the courtesy of trying to work something out. Claimed the M was defective. Ended up sending it back with no screen, no o ring and the whole tip was completely stinky and combusted a million times. He ended up somehow getting his money back but there was no charge or negative consequence against us either.

Other dude did the same thing. Opened a case without contacting us claiming the elev8r was defective. Contacted him and he claimed the glass heater was cracked but he could not get a good picture and said he threw it away. Sent him a replacement glass heater and then later sold him a couple quartz heaters at basically cost to keep him happy. I am pretty sure that's what he wanted all along in the first place but when he initially contacted me the quartz was talked about but not out yet. But the forums were full of stories on cracking glass heaters (although I have several and have had zero issue myself).

Anyway all the vgoodiez experiences I have had have gone pretty good. Sure handling service for RBT presents some interesting challenges but I cannot recall a case where someone came to us upset about something and didn't end up feeling good in the end.

Maybe you can have your couple friends go ahead and email us to give us an opportunity to address their concerns.

But I will say this. I can be a super cool and very generous guy but if you come at me like a dick from the start or come with unreasonable demands I am not gonna budge (also very stubborn). As I have stated I have been around the forums for years and I feel I have plenty of track record that supports taking care of people so if anyone try's to smear the reputation in the forums I'm gonna see it and I will be happy to provide my side (with evidence if need be). So again I'd like to know what the deal is here since you have a very new account here on VLF and chose to drop this little note on my thread without anything to back it up (yet). If we did something wrong with your friends I am not aware of it because as far as I know my customers are happy like I like it!

Man any of those Ed's stems really go well with the walnut. If it makes any difference I typically use the blackwood shorty or the wenge shorty with my walnut and zebrawood cap. The bocote also looks pretty sweet.

Glad you are digging it. I feel the same way!

Thank you kind sir. I appreciate you providing some alternative perspective.
  • Mangu
    I hate to call you a liar....but that sounds like bullshit
  • billytwillig
    I'm not going to be the middle-man between them and you. It's not like they left bad reviews or anything as far as I know. God forbid someone has a non-positive opinion here but I'm saying I WILL PASS. Doesn't mean you have to. Buy from them all you want and I hope you have good experiences.

But no. I'm not going to contact them to contact you or have them explain through me.

Edit: they might even already know about the issue but jesus, stop asking me about it. And stop DM'ing me about it.
  • LabPong
    magic child troll
  • Other Side
    you have like a two day old account and drop this gem on here so just think about that for a second.

Sorry if my reputation is important and I will fiercely defend it. All I am asking you to do is have them contact me and let me understand what their issues are so we can deal with them. You didn't have a problem playing middle man to put that comment out there in the first place so not sure why you have an issue with it now. And you must have some idea what the issue was if you even know anything about it at all so I feel it's only fair you back it up.

I am all about getting the truth out there whether it be positive or negative but again to drop something negative like you did and then not want to explain further or come with some evidence is simply unfair.
  • billytwillig
    Wow trying to discredit me because of my account age, dude get a grip. I sold some vape stuff recently on here, which is why I have an account at all. From what it seems like you're doing great business wise, please stop contacting me about this though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment