• VoidOfCourse
    Correct, the box did say Bubinga 4 hole IMG-1909.jpg

I feel like I lucked out to be honest.
    It makes a gorgeous couple with my wenge z. Their similar 3D like texture but differing color and shading is a sight to behold.IMG-1942.jpg

Grain shows up much better against the white too. I'm sure the Bubinga is beautiful too but I couldn't be any happier with the Lacewood.

Thank you! :)
  • Other Side
    yeah man sweet pair! And you got it in time, because......
    93mu9rnjvxcpeqg5.jpg
    Thanks @VoidOfCourse and the VLF Family!
  • Vapster707
    dude u have some magical shipping times ... Ordered Saturday morning ... Labeled and picked up same day(very shocking most sit a day or 5 lol) was delivered monday :up:

k5e58ii9d8ow6xso.jpg

Only bad part is I didn't buy 2 lol I know I'll getting another soon ...
  • Other Side
    Glad you like!

Might be a little more delayed the next couple days because I work a full time job and wifey is gone now (she normally packs and ships the orders). I'll get what I can out by Monday next week and after that shipping will resume 7/10.
  • mmx
    Hey, anyone knows if this trumpet glass piece is available in europe? I would love to have setup like this :)
  • Other Side
    not that I am aware of. I could probably ship to you but my concern would be shipping is more than the item. Holler if you want. I'd be willing to drop the merchandise down to cost just to help you.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet