• Tdog420
    Anyone try the cloak by ccell completely hides your cart but still has no button.

jh5im6y7tyb7eipx.png
  • Vapster707
    Yo thats great I want something that protects tha mouth piece kinda sad no button or different voltage levels

https://hamiltondevices.com/product/cloak-battery-black/

Found a place that selling them ....
  • Tdog420
    yes i love everything about it except not having a button for carts that get clogged.
  • okla68m
    Do Carts have PG, VG, PEG in them ?
    Bought a Durbin Poison Cartel brand CO2 extraction.....had to sell it. ...Instantly Couldn't Breathe....E-Cigs do me the Same. The combination of Not being able to Breathe and the Anxiety the Sativa creates was TOO MUCH for me ! And Not like I'm a Newbie altogether, just to Carts !
  • Vapster707
    Thats just a battery unit add whatever cartridge u want ...
  • okla68m
    I Realize that...sorry to Deflect the OP !
    Figured Cart Users might Know ! This was my First one...I called the despensary, they Didn't know, but, would Check. Thought I'd ask here, SORRY !
  • Kinick23
    @okla68m hey my suspicion is the oil you had in the cart contained just thc, what kind was it? I find the high from carts like that where it’s lets say 80+ thc and no other cannabinoids lead to more of an anxiety / paranoia induced high. ... take a look at a full spectrum that has cbd, cbn etc, I recently tried one and it was a much more balanced high that reminded me of flower ... And to answer your question I think there are still a number of companies using additives like PG/VG/MCT as thinning agents (probably dwindling as more states go legal) so would avoid those and look for an extract of your choosing with natural terps.
  • okla68m
    Durbin Poison.....INSTANT ANXIETY, CAN'T BREATHE.....E-cigs don't cause the Anxiety, 'cept for the Not being able to Breathe they csuse...PG, VG, whatever..is a NO NO for me....All makes it were I Can't Breathe...like I'm Allergic to it....One Puff of an E-cig, I'm Coughing for an Hour ! Fk'd Up ! The "Concentrate" I make from this summers crop causes me to cough (55 year Cig smoker), but, Doesn't cause me to NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE, DAMN ! Once I can breathe again (2-5 mins), I'm OK, 'cept a Lil Shook...yet, I Tried it 10-15 times...even dosed 25 mgs of CBD Tincture 30 minutes beforehand to see if it helped...IT DIDN'T !
    The despensary didn't know if it contained such !
  • SirSixPence
    If you didn't get your cartridge from a reliable source you may have gotten some bunk juice.
    There have been warnings about people selling Synthetic weed cartridges.
    Caveat emptor
  • Baron23
    CO2 extraction tends to be thin of itself and NOT need thinners like PG/VG.

You are in a med legal state...don't they have regs and test results?
  • SirSixPence
    That thing looks tiny, Im curios how the cart is connected to the top of the cover.
  • SirSixPence
    But look how far the tip of the cart is from the top center of the cap.
    Im wondering if the cap has a rubber pathway, or if its just open inside.
  • okla68m
    I called the despensary..they Didn't know....made by "Cartel", supposedly one of the Cleanest as far as Pesticides are concerned. .according to a post I read on FC....a post led to a link, but, about Pesticides, Not PG, VG or whatever...
    May have just been MY REACTION to a Pure Sativa, idk. All I do know, is I Tried and damn near Everytime, got the Same....DON'T WANNA DO THIS SHIT AGAIN...feeling !
    It Scared the Shit Outta me Almost Everytime !
    My Friend Liked it, lol !
  • Baron23
    You state has regulations on what can/cannot be in there.

I would start with that.

Also, I will not buy a cart from a dispensary who doesn't know wtf is in it. Just me haha

I don't know if they do it in OK, but we have industry events where growers and processors....brands if you will....come to dispensaries. They talk about their products, answer questions, give away really cheap swag haha, and usually there is some special on one/more of their products.

Check it out.
  • okla68m
    Thanks...I'm Wheeless.....the Cartel brand says CO2/SATIVA on the box...I DIDN'T Ask till After...ASSUMED PURE THC....MAY BE...MAY JUST BE ME, IDK !
    I'll try another, an Indica or Hybrid and give it another go...!
    Thanks for the Response !
  • Tdog420
    there has to be some sort of pathway that is airtight which i would kind of like because if the path is a little longer could help cool the vapor a little.
  • Vapster707
    Ugh almost nothing about this thing online !!!! How do u tage ppl ??? Maybe tha vape mart parts guy knows something ....
  • VapePartsMart
    I don't think this is a CCell product. I have a feeling it's something that Hamilton Devices is bringing to market themselves, so who knows where it's manufactured. We'll try to order some tomorrow and learn where it's manufactured.

I'll send 5 samples free.
    the three of you seem most interested so far so there is 3/5 samples accounted for.

PM me where to ship, and please get back with feedback on the battery.

*i might be jumping the gun here, can't guarantee anything but will do my best to get ahold of these ASAP, then ship out the free samples.

-Nathan
  • Dr green thumb

It is not a c cell product but it is very interesting in that the entire cart is hidden.
  • Tdog420
    thank you so much i would love to give feedback and let you know if its garbage or not. I currently have the palm and silo to compare it 2. Just let me know what they say and thanks again!

Ps sorry everyone this is not ccell i just was a fool and asumed it was since the hamilton devices only sold ccell products, still very interesting design id like to try.
  • VapePartsMart
    I agree, it's an interesting concept. I've actually had the idea for something similar but I've learned the hard way that I'm a failure of a manufacturer, which I'm totally cool with now.

no problem, don't forget to PM. Thanks!
  • Vapster707
    wow very kool of u Nathan I'll send u a DM & will definitely give u feed back ...
  • EconMan
    Awesome guys, it will be cool to see your views on this.

I've learned the hard way that I'm a failure of a manufacturerVapePartsMart

There is something freeing and liberating about honestly looking in the mirror and confessing, "... I've done well at a, b, and c but I suck at x, y, and z... and I'm ok with that"

It is why I know I will never get married again -- MGTOW all the way for me. :nerd:
  • VapePartsMart
    There is something freeing and liberating about honestly looking in the mirror and confessing, "... I've done well at a, b, and c but I suck at x, y, and z... and I'm ok with that"EconMan

No kidding my friend. It feels so good doing things I am good at. I do feel slightly bad telling my people in China that I don't want to work with them any longer, but I'm also working on saying "no" more often.
  • VapePartsMart
    Update on this battery:

It's not CCell, and the rep I spoke to with Hamilton Devices did not know where it was manufactured. He did confirm that this was designed in-house by Hamilton Devices.

We have some heading our way, hopefully we'll receive them by Friday. We'll ship out to you ASAP.

There are still two more spots for free samples if two more people want to claim them!
  • VapePartsMart
    @Dr green thumb has claimed one.

Now just one more available :)
  • martinstraka8282
    I would love to claim one if you'll ship to Canada. No worries at all if you'd like to stick to the US only.
  • VapePartsMart
    you got it. Shoot me over your address!

All samples taken now.
  • martinstraka8282
    Awesome thanks, I will send that over now.
  • Vapster707
    I'm really excited about trying this thing out my only problem is not going wild on buying a bunch of different cartridges and strians .... I've already found like 6 I want at local shop gotta narrow down now... :grin:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment