• VapePartsMart
    Sent Mike samples today, I think he's going to come up with something :)
  • EconMan

It's clearly a good market that is going to grow. These sorts of things are going to be in demand.

Personally, I've been so unhappy finding an effective in-line mini-bubbler to fit on TOP of a cart, mybus partner and I are pondering making one. If we do, we will give you an exclusive :)
  • VapePartsMart
    lol, yeah please do invent that! I think it's a good idea. Come up with a good name for it, package it well, you know... make it marketable. And thanks for the exclusive :100:
  • EconMan

We were a little too high the other night and bought domain names.... lol :rofl:

cartirizer.com
  • VapePartsMart
    Nice! You're an economist and entrepreneur now. You can now update your username to EconoPreneurMan, man.
  • EconMan

Always been an entrepreneur... I literally invented dedicated ATM Cash Forecasting. Sold that business but even as a professor I always had a side-hustle. :nerd:

Fucked up my dissertation too. SInce I essentially sold it before defending it, they claimed I was no longer "contributing something new to the established body of knowledge", refused to let me sit, so I had to write another one. I made it so mathematically intense, only one person on the committee could understand what I was saying, and I breezed through unanimously. :nerd:

When Arizona legalizes, I want to retire from payments, and move there and work for you. I could be your own in-house #VPM "economist-emeritus" :nerd: :party: Everyone should have one. :grin:
  • VapePartsMart
    Arizona and VPM are ready for you!!
  • Vapster707
    I was wondering if Delta 3D studios has talked about doing a cover for tha PCKT One Plus ???
  • Vapster707
    Oohhh yea I was also wondering about tha cloak did u get a mix of colors ???available in black ,red and blue from what it said online ...
  • martinstraka8282
    I must say I've been enjoying having this in my arsenal.

Fits perfectly in those tiny jean pockets and in many ways is a lot more convenient than a long pen battery.

Rips much better than the standard dispensary batteries. I'd like to try distillate in it but my refillable cartridges don't fit, so I've only been able to use the pre-filled ones so far.
  • Vapster707
    Yea it hits nice I have taken some good light hits and got some good clouds along with big hits blowing out thick white clouds ...I plan to buy a few here very soon ...
  • martinstraka8282
    Might as well buy a few if you like them. I have a PCKT One Plus too, so I'm probably good, but for the price, it's a no brainer over any of the dispensary batteries and I will recommend this and VapePartsMart to family and friends.
  • VapePartsMart
    I sent Mike at Delta 3D Studios Palm, Silo, and Cartridge samples. He has expressed interest in doing a cover for them, but that's all so far. If he's able to do a cover for them successfully, I will indeed encourage him to also design one for the PCKT batteries.

And as for the mix of colors on the Cloak, I just asked Hamilton Devices and they said they only have black now but other colors are in transit.

Thank you!!
  • PuffItUp
    Been digging this battery, but I did notice that it gets pretty dirty pretty quickly. I usually pop the top off gently like a carb so it acts like a steamroller. Seems to keep it cleaner.

The tall carts are a problem, but I did find that kingpen ones fit even though they are a full gram
  • Vapster707
    sup I was wondering if ur going to get any red cloaks and if so when ???
  • VapePartsMart
    Hey, if it happens it could be awhile. We only bought 40 black units on initial order and I'm not entirely sure we'll be supporting their brand beyond that.... still testing the overall experience with their company but I'll let you know.
  • Vapster707
    ok kool I hope they sell it really is a good battery/vape .. I just made a order for a second one(from ur shop) and I'll check back to see if u get red ones later ...
  • Baron23
    TBH, I rather like my Palm more than the PCKT Plus that I bought.

PCKT works fine, seems to be very well built and attractive, and has great features...I particularly like having a fire button so I can clear a clogged cart....but even running it on Red temp (highest), vapor is a little lighter. Def lighter, with the same cart, in the Palm.

Just my initial impression.
  • Vapster707
    thats some fast shipping guys :up:

mlwxkokmrw1lytt6.jpg

Got a second cloak :cool:
  • VapePartsMart
    Thanks for your order! Did we send you any stickers?

Free-VPM-stickers-large.jpg
  • Vapster707
    nope :worry: was hoping for weed eyes happy man
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention